Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Why did my sisters get romantic feelings for each other?

This has disturbed me a little. I have no mods. They were hanging out with a guy (I needed one sister to have a good relationship with him because she needed a favour) and the next thing I know they all have a little romantic feeling for each other. even the sisters, with detail text suggesting seeing if it would become anything more.

Comments

• ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Sounds like the 3 of them were having a conversation together and someone got into a flirty mood which caused everyone to get into a flirty mood and voila now you have relationship bars where there shouldn’t be any.

Disturbing.
  • MelFoxMelFox Posts: 44 Member
    @Chazzzy I think one sister might have been flirty from watching tv. She wasn't the one that needed to be friends with the guy, and in any case he doesn't seem to be romantically interested in either of them, he was very negative when either tried to be romantic with him after that. Must have been a heck of a tv show.
  • LauriertjeLauriertje Posts: 10 New Member
    Were they both just flirty or did the romantic relationship bar increase between them?
  • MelFoxMelFox Posts: 44 Member
    Lauriertje wrote: »
    Were they both just flirty or did the romantic relationship bar increase between them?

They had no romance bar before.. Its there now. I got rid of it in the guys relationship with one of the sisters, I guess I had better do the same interaction between the two of them. "Agree to be just friends" .. heck, they aren't even 50% fond of each other as friends yet, but they are crushing :#
  • shorty943pshorty943p Posts: 252 Member
    Another perfect example of game AI and Autonomy code going haywire.
  • popstarsleypopstarsley Posts: 1,086 Member
    edited January 2020
    Ooooh it grinds my gears when some randos pop into my purposeful flirty conversations and suck out some of the love vibes for themselves 😡

They need to add a big fat red X button in that too bar that shows who’s participating in the group chit chat. So many need a kick in the fanny straight on out of my convo.
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    This has been happening since 2014. It's really annoying and sometimes quite gross. I thought they said they patched it one time (especially when it happended with kids) but I guess it is one of those things that can't stay fixed. It seems every time there is a new pack or a patch these type of problems reappear over and over. It gets really tiresome to have to put up with screwy programming like this.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.