Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Did you purchase Tiny Living?

Comments

• windweaverwindweaver Posts: 7,375 Member
    Yes
    I tried to get it this morning, but it wasn't for sale when I was looking. I tried periodically off and on today. Finally, I just now got it on Origin and it's downloading as I write this. I hope it adds something interesting to the game.
    My Origin Name is: Cynconzola8
  • renee3124renee3124 Posts: 10 New Member
    > @Pamtastic72 said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > You have to keep watching Amazon it can take several weeks for new Sims packs to show up on there. Especially stuff packs.

Geez, seriously?! The one time I have a great plan that cost nothing out of my pocket. I was going to finally buy My First Pet Stuff too, but that's not on Amazon either.
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    Yes
    Yes! I can't build though. I just wanted the new cas items. :D
  • popstarsleypopstarsley Posts: 1,086 Member
    Yes
    I am not really interested in the building aspect but I love the BB! Already swapped out several items in my favorite lots. It’s so cute! Worth $9.99 for sure 🥳
  • LustianiciaLustianicia Posts: 2,489 Member
    Nope! I don't support EA taking content that was supposed to be in previous packs and turning it into a quick cash grab. Plus, the simple idea of paying $10 for a Murphy bed is ridiculous! Especially when it literally defeats the entire purpose of this stuff pack's theme (to save space). The bed takes up the same amount of space as all the other beds... and you can't even place things in front of it while it's in the wall! What's the point!?

Either way, this is the second official DLC in Sims history that I refuse to purchase (the first being 'My First Pet').
    Favorite Packs
    Sims 1: Hot Date
    Sims 2: Seasons
    Sims 2: Happy Holiday Stuff
    Sims 3: Seasons
    Sims 3: 70's, 80's, & 90's Stuff
    Sims 4: Seasons
    Sims 4: Paranormal Stuff
    Sims 4: Strangerville Game Pack

78MB6Gb.jpg
  • CherryBerryCloudCherryBerryCloud Posts: 689 Member
    edited September 2020
    Yes
    Deleted
    Post edited by CherryBerryCloud on
    Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light;
    I have loved the stars too truly to be fearful of the night.

Ha'aheo, e hoʻomau i kō kāua aloha, kau a kau.
  • FinvolaFinvola Posts: 1,041 Member
    Yes
    I did and I'm not disappointed.
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    But Stuff Packs are always the same $10 and never go on sale, right? TL is the one and only stuff pack I actually want. And life is expensive but I can forego a beer and a cup of drive-thru coffee, and absorb the difference. Not judging those who can't justify the 10 right now. I've been so poor that finding change made a difference to my day. So I don't hudge.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • FinvolaFinvola Posts: 1,041 Member
    Yes
    They do go on sale from time to time. Some were recently on sale for 20% off a few weeks ago. I can't really afford to spend money on games either, but that's what I did. I sacrificed a few snacks/treats I might normally buy.
  • Pipersfun2Pipersfun2 Posts: 710 Member
    Yes
    Nope, and after I found out the bed can easily kill your sims and they added something ghost related to it, I'm definitely not ever getting it.

Icemunmun has a mod for this if you’re interested. The bed will injure but not kill.
    thank you for the information, I may have to get it.
    while we are playing them,WHO IS PLAYING US?
  • NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    Yes
    I bought it. Aside from the infamous bed that I won't be using, I appreciate the other furniture, the new lot type, and the CAS items. Ten bucks is pocket change to me and could be spend on worse things.

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• sinrasinra Posts: 72 Member
    Yes
    I did, yeah. So far so good. I appreciate b&b more than I thought I would considering the style isn't exactly my cup of tea. And as a builder the micro/tiny/small concrete limitations are a fun challenge. Knowing me I wouldn't as easily force myself to stick to a strict tile limitation without the game telling me what I can and can't do. I'd fall into "eh, whatever, a couple of tiles more is fine" far too easily without having real consequences for adjusting the size.

I just made a tiny home for my college student so I'm looking forward to making use of the benefits seeing as he's broke. Didn't make use of the Murphy bed though, and probably never will. I would have taken ladders over that thing any day. Or bunk/loft beds.
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    No. I'm back to sims 3. I'm not ashamed to say that it took me 4 years to realise that whatever i add to sims 4 my sims keep feeling the same :(
  • EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,341 Member
    Planning to. I'm still missing RoM, so I'll wait what the next EP is going to be and then maybe build a bundle.
    But I already downloaded a mod that gets rid of Murphy Bed Death while still keeping the crushing animation intact :)
  • gothprincess4evergothprincess4ever Posts: 2,130 Member
    Yes
    Hahaha, I saw what you did there! I did, of course, and I was planning to, because I've always loved tiny homes in The Sims games, taking into consideration the fact that I'm not an experienced builder and I usually play with less than four Sims in a household. I didn't get to dive into the pack a lot yesterday, but I'll have more free time today and I can't wait!
    telmarina wrote: »
    No. I'm back to sims 3. I'm not ashamed to say that it took me 4 years to realise that whatever i add to sims 4 my sims keep feeling the same :(

I find myself switching back and forth between Sims 3 and Sims 4... when I get bored of one, I just go to the other! lol They both have pros and cons. There are things I like about Sims 3 more than Sims 4, but there are also things I like about Sims 4 more than Sims 3.

However, there have been some very questionable decisions made by the Sims 4 development team that haven't really done the game any justice ('Tiny Living' is an example of that).
    Favorite Packs

78MB6Gb.jpg
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member

I find myself switching back and forth between Sims 3 and Sims 4... when I get bored of one, I just go to the other! lol They both have pros and cons. There are things I like about Sims 3 more than Sims 4, but there are also things I like about Sims 4 more than Sims 3.

However, there have been some very questionable decisions made by the Sims 4 development team that haven't really done the game any justice ('Tiny Living' is an example of that).

Yeah i love both! I wish so much that traits would matter more in sims 4 though... and humorous stuff, bad consequences... those changes would do it for me!

Yeah i love both! I wish so much that traits would matter more in sims 4 though... and humorous stuff, bad consequences... those changes would do it for me!

The lack of traits is definitely an issue in Sims 4... in addition to the fact that Sims are limited to a maximum of three, instead of five (like in Sims 3). I don't even see the reasoning behind it... there's no reason our Sims can't have more than three traits (yes, I know the reward traits exist too, but they aren't always a good substitute). The lack of trait slots also makes it hard to properly characterize children and teenagers too (because children can only have one, while teenagers can only have two). I don't mind toddlers only have one trait... but children should at least be able to have 2-3, while teenagers have 3-4 (again, like in Sims 3 lol).
    Favorite Packs

78MB6Gb.jpg
  • SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    But Stuff Packs are always the same $10 and never go on sale, right? TL is the one and only stuff pack I actually want. And life is expensive but I can forego a beer and a cup of drive-thru coffee, and absorb the difference. Not judging those who can't justify the 10 right now. I've been so poor that finding change made a difference to my day. So I don't hudge.

They go on sale. I've bought almost every stuff pack on sale.
  • xMarianxxMarianx Posts: 74 Member
    Not yet. I plan on buying it, but I don’t know when.
  • doogeriedoogerie Posts: 765 Member
    Yes
    yes just now
  • StutumStutum Posts: 1,146 Member
    Never heard of it, so no.
  • BloosmooBloosmoo Posts: 754 Member
    Yes
    There was no, no option I take it because the thought of anyone not wanting a psychotic murphy bed in their game was beyond all credible belief....it's great btw
  • ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    I've gotten pretty busy lately but I do plan to get it as soon as things settle down a bit for me. That could be as soon as this weekend.

I am looking forward to it and I'm still interested in the game.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • cheifeagleeyecheifeagleeye Posts: 542 Member
    No No no Not yet But thinking about it