Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 for consoles never will have Gallery, and this is the reason

2...Next

Comments

• _natalie_natalie Posts: 582 Member
    Don't count your chickens before they've hatched.
    No, this was not a Farming Pack hint.
    She/Her. 👩🏻
    PlayStation. 🎮
    United Kingdom. 🇬🇧
  • Lbphart3Lbphart3 Posts: 59 Member
    Hope it's pretty soon we get it,can't wait to start sharing stuff on the gallery soon ^_^
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    I'd prefer the gallery came in January but karma will probably make it February.
  • iamoz96iamoz96 Posts: 263 Member
    Haha... me thinks this is wrong! Coming from recent news. The gallery is confirmed to come to consoles early next year. Granted, it did take a long time.
    Origin ID: iamoz96
    Enjoy my creations! :)
  • UnsociableSaddoUnsociableSaddo Posts: 1 New Member
    Haha jokes on you 😅🤣
    It came. It's out now.
  • NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
    And you don't need PSN plus and xbox live :-), I knew it 😊, I'm enjoying the gallery downloaded alot of builds and sims all ready
  • leo3487leo3487 Posts: 4,062 Member
    edited January 2020
    Nikkih wrote: »
    And you don't need PSN plus and xbox live :-), I knew it 😊, I'm enjoying the gallery downloaded alot of builds and sims all ready

Because it I later said than needed an agreement between EA and Microsoft/Sony

Also as gallery is cross-platform, such agreement was no possible at time I started this thread, remember than Fortnite cross-platform started later than this thread
  • lauradean89lauradean89 Posts: 20 Member
    leo3487 wrote: »

Because it I later said than needed an agreement between EA and Microsoft/Sony

Also as gallery is cross-platform, such agreement was no possible at time I started this thread, remember than Fortnite cross-platform started later than this thread

Tbh I think you should just gracefully admit defeat. We can’t all be right all of the time 😊
    Has anyone else cant get onto the gallery?
    Has anyone else cant get onto the gallery?

The gallery has been having a lot of downtime. I think that's cause their working on a fix for the February Update.
    So glad it wasnt just me 😂 I've been able to get onto it now lol
  • Damien555Damien555 Posts: 21 Member
    Never tho..?