Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is Tiny Living available for sale? 1/21/2020?

I was wondering why I cannot find Tiny Living for sale, is 01/21/2020 the release date?

Comments

• DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    I think it will be available in 3.5 hours. At 7pm CET.
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • simplyzoesimplyzoe Posts: 428 Member
    I think it will be available in 3.5 hours. At 7pm CET.

Thanks!
  • Bluebeard45Bluebeard45 Posts: 3,889 Member
    I'm on the east coast of these United States and no TL as of yet. It's 1/21 and time is almost 10 A.M.
  • poisonedsodapoppoisonedsodapop Posts: 1,179 Member
    Unless they're releasing it earlier it's usually out around 2pm EST which would be in a bit over 4 hours.
    Hoping some day for some toddlers. But also dreading they'll never come. JK THEY ARE HERE!
  • AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    I'm on the east coast of these United States and no TL as of yet. It's 1/21 and time is almost 10 A.M.

Unlike Expansion Packs, Stuff Packs become available worldwide at the same time. And that is in around 3 hours from now I believe.
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,542 Member
    what time will it be for canada province of quebec?
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • amithyst32amithyst32 Posts: 8 New Member
    does anyone know how much it will cost yet for the tiny living pack??? been waiting since midnight for it only to see on here that it is not going to be out till 2pm.i know i watched the video about it with simguru and he said about ten dollars...but just wondering if it really is or not going to be that price.
  • GenerationSimmerGenerationSimmer Posts: 210 Member
    amithyst32 wrote: »
    does anyone know how much it will cost yet for the tiny living pack??? been waiting since midnight for it only to see on here that it is not going to be out till 2pm.i know i watched the video about it with simguru and he said about ten dollars...but just wondering if it really is or not going to be that price.

Stuff packs are always ten dollars, unless they're on sale
    👋🏻 Hi, my name is Domi / 📍 Brindleton Bay 💛Legacy Player 🔔FOLLOW ON: TWITTER / TUMBLR
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    what time will it be for canada province of quebec?

@friendlysimmers , it should be around 2:00PM for you as well. :)
  • SimmyFroggySimmyFroggy Posts: 1,762 Member
    amithyst32 wrote: »

It's likely to be the usual 10$ (or whatever it is in the local currency).
    For what it's worth, in the official TL contest, the pack value details: "The value of each prize is $10 USD/8.99 EURO/14.55 AUS."
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,542 Member
    if i look at the price in canadien dollars for me the stuffpack is 12.99 plus i have to add the gst canada sales tax plus the qubec sales tax so for me with tax added the price is 14.94 canadien$
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • amithyst32amithyst32 Posts: 8 New Member
    > @darrenfroggy said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > It's likely to be the usual 10$ (or whatever it is in the local currency).
    > For what it's worth, in the official TL contest, the pack value details: "The value of each prize is $10 USD/8.99 EURO/14.55 AUS."

> @Simmivie said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > Stuff packs are always ten dollars, unless they're on sale

thank you both :)
  • ManakoHimeManakoHime Posts: 285 Member
    This is the one thing at annoys me is having to wait for the release time! I just want my game already *cries*
  • Loves2draw1812Loves2draw1812 Posts: 168 Member
    It's likely to be the usual 10$ (or whatever it is in the local currency).
    For what it's worth, in the official TL contest, the pack value details: "The value of each prize is $10 USD/8.99 EURO/14.55 AUS."

They don't even bother converting the price really.
    Stuff Packs are $10 for US and £10 for UK (should really be about £8), I imagine most other places are the same, as in paying more. I think the US gets the best value.

Aaanyway, yeah stuff packs won't be less than $10 unless on sale...or they go up again in price
  • Catwho30Catwho30 Posts: 124 Member
    Just where are we to buy and download this pack? This is the third time it has not showed up in origin or on ea to buy and download. Where the heck is it? I'm annoyed it didn't show up in origin.
  • smurfy77smurfy77 Posts: 1,250 Member
    I am in central time zone and my hubby looked it up for me and said it says 12 noon central time, hope that helps. I was dissapointed too, already removed my MCCC now to wait..
  • PurpleSweetTartPurpleSweetTart Posts: 167 Member
    I know, it was supposed to be out at noon in America. I don't get it.
  • PurpleSweetTartPurpleSweetTart Posts: 167 Member
    @Catwho30 did you find it, it's not on my origin either
    Im surprised that at least the icon isnt there on the page like other ones have just greyed out til time you can buy it
  • puderosasimspuderosasims Posts: 522 Member
    Guess it's another hour then? Sometimes timezones really annoy the 🐸🐸🐸🐸 out of me.
    Origin ID: puderosasims | Simblr
    English isn't my first language, so please excuse any mistakes.
    tumblr_n8pqhqmpdh1th4xn0o1_400.gif
    No if it's supposed to be released at noon I have an hour yet for it to show up. I did not see a time mentioned anywhere to know this.
    I bought the origin premier hoping it would give me early access for tiny living but it didn't. None ofthe sims games must not be included in it. Thats dissappointing.
    Catwho30 wrote: »
    I bought the origin premier hoping it would give me early access for tiny living but it didn't. None ofthe sims games must not be included in it. Thats dissappointing.

that sucks, Im sorry. I would have thought they were included too
  • SimpatsyannSimpatsyann Posts: 1,307 Member
    edited January 2020
    Stuff packs are virtually (no pun intended) always released at around 10am pacific time (or noon central). There are no rolling release times for them. Lately they seem to have gone out a bit earlier, so just wait a bit longer. It will be there in probably 45 minutes or less.