Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Error 132

I am not sure if this tied to a mod or a patch bug. I was getting error 132 and could not load up my households. Through the 50/50 method and going back and forth between live and build modes the broken cc turned out to be decor, a few plants where the planter and plant were separate items and a few liquor bottles. While playing I noticed my sims were sitting on plants, the one we received in a free update and some base game outdoor plants. When I clicked on some of the broken cc items the sit command pops up.

I only use MCCC and cc objects. Searched to see if anyone else has this issue, a few players on tumblr who are builders have been getting this error too. Writing this in case anyone else is struggling with their game.
Gallery ID Pickledtiara

Comments

• xanasxanas Posts: 2 New Member
    I have the same issue. I thought some of my cc plants were broken, but my sims can sit in every plant. I don't know what cc or (script?) mod that made this happen. I have a looooot of mods :/
  • AzkaAzka Posts: 2 New Member
    Me too. Though the error started appearing in my game after the December 2019 patch update.
    Did someone find a solution?
  • veralynn12veralynn12 Posts: 3 New Member
    Below is the exact name of the object you need to remove from your game.

daer0n MDN NSD outdoor set nomad outdoor chair

This item was entered into my game via a home I downloaded from hermajestybuilds.
    Once removed, the "sit" option was no longer available on any Plants.
  • PickledtiaraPickledtiara Posts: 169 Member
    veralynn12 wrote: »
    Below is the exact name of the object you need to remove from your game.

daer0n MDN NSD outdoor set nomad outdoor chair

This item was entered into my game via a home I downloaded from hermajestybuilds.
    Once removed, the "sit" option was no longer available on any Plants.

Hi, I have removed that chair awhile ago but I did want to thank you for responding.
    Gallery ID Pickledtiara