Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Grocery store with everything??

plauplau Posts: 183 Member
Hi! :D

Is there a grocery store (retail) that anyone knows of/made with every plant available? I tried finding it in the gallery (because I'm too darn lazy to make one myself) but no luck..
If anyone knows of a downloadable lot with every kind of vegetable, fruit, herb, and perhaps also flowers, I would really appreciate it if you could tell me what it's called and who built it so that I can find it in the gallery and download it. I'm really looking for a store that has every plant in the game purchasable, from every expansion pack etc.

I want my sims to be able to go to a store and buy everything that they need! :) I'm so tired of looking around for plants/seeds and then grow the darn plant before I'm able to harvest it. So time consuming. Do you agree?

Comments

• TaoronTaoron Posts: 2,031 Member
    Plants? Probably not. Seeds or Vegetables, yes.

I don't agree. Growing them from a seed and creating life, from whence there was none, is the best part of the process. I love to garden in real life, so I think I'd be mortified to only be able to buy completed plants.
  • plauplau Posts: 183 Member
    Taoron wrote: »

I don't agree. Growing them from a seed and creating life, from whence there was none, is the best part of the process. I love to garden in real life, so I think I'd be mortified to only be able to buy completed plants.

Well, we all play our games differently. And of course you should be able to grow your own plants as well, I didn't say they should only be available in a store, lol. I'd be mortified too..

I like to make my game as realistic as possible, and I think going to the store to buy what you need to make dinner is pretty realistic, growing everything from scratch is, in my world, not. Not all my sims are gardeners and I don't think all of them should garden either. Sometimes I just want the sims to go to the store to buy tomatoes like a normal person would. :) You can get all kinds of seeds, berries, fruits and vegetables (and flowers) in real life so why not in the game? :)

But I guess I could build a retail store myself. It just takes a lot of time to gather all the plants.
  • TaoronTaoron Posts: 2,031 Member
    plau wrote: »
    Taoron wrote: »

Well, we all play our games differently. And of course you should be able to grow your own plants as well, I didn't say they should only be available in a store, lol. I'd be mortified too..

I like to make my game as realistic as possible, and I think going to the store to buy what you need to make dinner is pretty realistic, growing everything from scratch is, in my world, not. Not all my sims are gardeners and I don't think all of them should garden either. Sometimes I just want the sims to go to the store to buy tomatoes like a normal person would. :) You can get all kinds of seeds, berries, fruits and vegetables (and flowers) in real life so why not in the game? :)

But I guess I could build a retail store myself. It just takes a lot of time to gather all the plants.

Have you had a chance to look at the debug items? You can indeed find all of those vegetables, and seeds in there and with a little time and effort ( and the T.O.O.L. Mod) set them up and make a grocery/garden shop, for sure. That is absolutely possible. Some people do have the plants in the gallery, as well, as a room, so you could also plop those onto the lot and add them to the store.
  • joRN1414joRN1414 Posts: 1,669 Member
    edited January 2020
    in the gallery look for perfect plant as an item. There should be a lot of rooms where you can pull them out.
    @mcrudd has rooms with every collectible

"Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!" -Auntie Mame