Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Impossible to finish wedding quest in time?

2...Next

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    Parnsnips wrote: »
    I'm having so much trouble with this quest. I am stuck on part 6 where it says to start event "Something New" and the option just never pops up for me. I've even gotten to level 10 on their relationship. Helppp

Hello @Parnsnips
    Try going to the Fashion Studio and see if the option is there. Sometimes you need to complete another story chapter there, then when that is cleared the “ Something New” event option will appear.
  • brielle557brielle557 Posts: 2 New Member
    also having the same issue :(
  • SlytheriaSlytheria Posts: 1 New Member
    How do I get to play the wedding quest again? Hehehe
  • LynyiaLynyia Posts: 1 New Member
    The best solution in this case is to uninstall the game. I am a very patient person and have been playing The Sims for 15 years, I love the game but unfortunately they destroyed The Sims mobile.
    I don't have time to play the game every day and I'd love to have the option to come back to the game and still see the quest that I've been working on and spent my time trying to complete each step.
    I was on the last part of the wedding quest and then got busy, two days later I came back and the quest was gone! I thought it was dumb that there is a limited time. I mean, getting married on The Sims is a major thing and we should be all be able to complete without issues.
    In the end, my sims got married but I couldn't do the last part (Honeymoon part) because perhaps the time ran out. Same thing with the baby quest, I have to redo it because I couldn't play this game every single day so the quest disappeared.
    Honestly, it is a pain in the 🐸🐸🐸🐸. Once they fix this problem, I will return to the game, in the meantime, I just don't have the time!
  • SelenaSimsMobileSelenaSimsMobile Posts: 11 New Member
    Y'all, try having two of your playable Sims get married. I did that and finished the quest in just a little over a day.
  • Mochi_boiMochi_boi Posts: 1 New Member
    Hey guys I have a question I just failed the photography career quest and the roommate quest. Can I re do them or am I stuffed for life :'( .
  • Kalyps0Kalyps0 Posts: 35 Member
    Yikes! Reading these posts I'm wondering if I've taken on too many quests at once. I am both trying to complete the roommate quest-line as well as the 'have a baby' quest-line. I also was still trying to do the 'Internet Icon Hobby' quest-line. Now I'm thinking I should not have tried doing the first two quests simultaneously. Maybe I will get lucky and manage to complete both. But now that I understand how long these quest-lines can take to complete despite the time limitations, I will be more strategic if I do start the wedding quest-line. Good luck to everyone!
  • Daddysgirl1982Daddysgirl1982 Posts: 8 New Member
    I have tried doing the wedding quest myself a few times, but I don't think I've ever completed it in time as I've never been able to buy the honeymoon suite (I think that's what the prize for completing the wedding quest on time is called) for my married sims bedroom.