Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims You Love But Never Played

CheesySimsLoverCheesySimsLover Posts: 258 Member
Who are some Sims you love but don't play (and never have)?
I play with MCCC, so my sims have a whole host of extended relatives I've watched grow up.

Two of my favorites are:

Bobbie Lujan
(Her father is one of the Jang boys -- Billie's parents had 2 more boys and a girl in my game. Her mother is my second generation's brother-in-law's sister, so Bobbie is cousins with my third generation's cousins).
vTvoZ42.png

Bobbie & her cousin Fiona (cousin to my generation 3)
wWFDGcs.png

Addyson Lujan
(She's the baby sister of my second generation's brother-in-law and was raised by his brother and my second generation's sister. She was friends with the oldest of my third generation. I recently found out she's pregnant by the uncle of my third-generation kids (who is the much younger brother of Baby Bheeda in my game; Jesminder and Arun died when he was a toddler, so he was raised with by his sister and my generation two heir).

HPEoP36.png

oqsJBOu.png

Who do you love seeing around town?

Comments

• lisamwittlisamwitt Posts: 5,095 Member
    Candy Behr. I've never played her, but she seems like a fun kind of character and my Sims are usually friends with her.
    Gallery ID: LadyGray01
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,956 Member
    Bob Pancakes

I just cant fit him in my soap opera
    but I generally find him one of the fun townies

Lilith Vatore
    for she is cute but I often involve caleb and then obviously one does not date family members p_p

Paka'a Uha

very cute but my sims are not cool enough to hang out with them tbh

Kalamainu'u Iona

again cool sim but idk in what context I want to use her yet

Nalani Mahi'ai
    also cute but looks kind of out of place in forgotten hollow you know

then again I wonder if i just made vampires out of them maybe I'd already be playing them
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,448 Member
    I adore Vlad but I won't play him because I love him as an unpredictable npc townie. There's something about him that just feels like taboo to interfere, lol. <3
    #Team Occult
  • drakharisdrakharis Posts: 1,478 Member
    I love the Sages. L looks like she is the daughter of Vlad and some random spellcaster that he had a fling with during his on and off again relationship with Lilith. She ends up great friends with my sims. Morgyn and Simeon end up dating my sims when they age up to young adulthood. Both are oddly good boyfriends. I didn't really think they would be.

I love Cassandra Goth though I haven't played her. I let the game randomly fix everyone up and she ends up with Wolfgang Munch in my games. She is a good friend and very loyal.

I love the Pancakes but I have yet to actually play them.

I have my sim Angel Eyes who is a vampire with a love of humans but even though I created her I have never played her. I have her as an NPC vampire along with her coven of vampires in my games. One day I might play her but not sure how I want to use her other than as an NPC.
    Playtesting - not just tabletop games and card games any more. Really that should have been playtested in Beta and not [img]just with accounting and marketing but actual players. https://i.imgur.com/t48COW6.jpg[/img]
  • FaberriesFaberries Posts: 1,354 Member
    Every townie household from Get Together and the Vatores. I love them all a lot, but I don’t feel like my playstyle is exiting enough to play with them
    Star Wind Flower Sun
  • keenowkeenow Posts: 549 Member
    I had a vampire hunter run in my game a few years back who wiped out all your typical vampires. Instead I got a brand new lineup of vampire townies. I made a new character solely to replace Vlad and had them make a club that collected this new wave of vampires in a group called "Reminds Me of the Hunt". They've been on autopilot for generations. I'm quite attatched to this new ragtag band of vamps and get pretty excited whenever I see any of them around in-game.

I don't play vampires in my main save (my sims are mortals!) But after seven generations, I feel like I have a whole secret vampire-lore going on in the background. I know which ones are coupled, which ones are bad news, and which ones are struggling with their morality.
  • CalebFillionCalebFillion Posts: 293 Member
    LOL! I thought you meant Sims you have made. That would be nearly every one of them. I like creating but not so much on the playing anymore.
  • CherryBerryCloudCherryBerryCloud Posts: 689 Member
    edited September 2020
    Deleted
    Post edited by CherryBerryCloud on
    Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light;
    I have loved the stars too truly to be fearful of the night.

Ha'aheo, e hoʻomau i kō kāua aloha, kau a kau.
  • ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    Morgyn. I want them to stay as a Sage!
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    edited January 2020
    I have several Sims in my custom template that started out as NPCs in other saves that I have given makeovers and released them back to the wild. Out of those there are two mail ladies, four vampires, one mermaid and two just regular Sims that I love seeing in my save files. It's nice knowing who exactly will be bringing the mail for one thing.

Of the premades, I've played a few when they became spouses of my Sims in various saves, but I have never played the majority of them. Almost all have had makeovers though. Not sure if that counts? Of those I haven't played, I adore; Don Lothario, Bella Goth, Candy Behr, Caleb & Lilith Vatore, my remodeled Vlad, Bjorn Bjergsen, Summer Holiday, the Bheeda couple (they're so cute!), Makoa and Nalani from IL, and last but certainly not least, all three sages from ROM.

I've only had DU for a little over a week, so I haven't met many of the premades for that pack yet, except Cameron. He seems cool, but I wouldn't say I love him, yet. There is one female professor that's ALWAYS pestering my students I might check out at some point. She's annoying right now, but really cute and perky, never gets upset when I cancel out the chat. She just walks away with a smile. That Jin guy though, ugh. If I ever send a Spellcaster or Vampire to Uni, he better run for the hills. ;)

EDIT: GAH! I forgot Brant and Brent. I love those guys! :)
  • julienrob2004julienrob2004 Posts: 4,173 Member
    For me Eva Caprissioca and the Behrs , in the end though i gave in and had them marry my sims
  • AlexaniaAlexania Posts: 19 Member
    The Goth family. I have MCCC though so I'm avidly following their family drama. Right now they're embroiled in an inheritance battle.
  • Colton147147Colton147147 Posts: 10,454 Member
    Justine Keaton.

But I play her constantly though. o:)
    Your Justine Keaton Enthusiast and the Voice of the Sims Community.
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    The Landgraabs. I love the little mess they have. I have played Johnny Zest though.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• akaniki0akaniki0 Posts: 470 Member
    edited January 2020
    Morgyn and his sidekick Simon. I can't play them or they won't be sages anymore. I do mess with them though, through my witch. She went to each of them and talked up the other. Then when they were talking with each other, my witch cast a spell on them. They are a steady couple now and best friends with my witch.

Oh Colton, you are so Justine.
  • CheesySimsLoverCheesySimsLover Posts: 258 Member
    The Landgraabs. I love the little mess they have. I have played Johnny Zest though.

I love Johnny Zest. He was my founder's husband. They had a cute little family. The Landgraabs had twins later in life who were friends with my generation 2 children when they were young.
  • ReapingDiamondReapingDiamond Posts: 31 Member
    Miko Ojo. Just got city living some days ago and she seems great but I don't know so much about her yet.
    Other than that, Caleb and his sister. I feel like almost everyone likes the Vatores, ha ha.
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,381 Member
    Erwin Pries from Strangerville.
    I have a save for rotational play with Maxis made Sims, but I haven't played with his character yet. I will do it eventually, but because I have many other saves that I play rotationally it will probably take some time until I get to it.
  • CatzillaCatzilla Posts: 1,181 Member
    I really like Caleb Vatore and Summer Holiday. They're both easy to make friends with and are not moody with high drama. I haven't played Summer or turned her into the love interest yet but I have played Caleb a bit. Lilith Vatore is also easy to start making friends with but she's harder to truly befriend because she never stands still long enough to talk to. lol
  • ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    I guess I'll say Morgyn since I'm limiting the supernatural elements in my main save. It's entirely possible that I'll make a second save that is supernatural but my main rotation is kind of huge and can keep me really busy.

I generally play with sims that I want to. I like Angela Pleasant and I haven't played her yet. I'm just going to say that she and her sister have inherited that house after their parents' divorce. I also haven't visited the Elderberries yet. These are just cases of having not yet gotten around to it.

Unless I'm playing them, I'm not that pre-occupied with the pre-mades but I also don't judge others for being very into them.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,956 Member
    LiELF wrote: »
    I adore Vlad but I won't play him because I love him as an unpredictable npc townie. There's something about him that just feels like taboo to interfere, lol. <3

I guess that is why I like messing with vlad so much :sweat_smile: making him do out of character things is just so much fun : 3

though I should probably play him less because it is starting to affect my mental health
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • sunblondsunblond Posts: 1,035 Member
    The Lewis family, though I often play inter-generational families, but I've only ever played that family for story progression purposes, never for longer than a few sim hours.
    Origin ID is: sobenewbie
  • Sara1010PSara1010P Posts: 891 Member
    Eliza and Bob Pancakes. I know a lot of people don't like Eliza, but for some reason I really do. She is one of the first townies my sims meet and befriend, and Bob too of course.
  • NationalPokedexNationalPokedex Posts: 829 Member
    Sara1010P wrote: »
    Eliza and Bob Pancakes. I know a lot of people don't like Eliza, but for some reason I really do. She is one of the first townies my sims meet and befriend, and Bob too of course.

I like Eliza too (actually, I think I've missed the reasons for her being disliked). I actually prefer playing her over Bob when I play the Pancakes. She's a scientist in my game, and I almost always go to work with her. She was also one of my Sims' first friends when I started my latest save.
  • SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,129 Member
    Something I've discovered about myself in the years I've been playing Sims is I have a hard time connecting to Sims I didn't create. It feels like watching a movie when it's almost over, or a tv show four seasons in. It always feels like I'm missing something. Like, I've missed the main plot.

That being said, in one of my saves I had my sim be the "nanny" to the Bailey-Moon kid (can't remember their name). I enjoyed the gameplay and wouldn't mind revisiting that household one day. I also played with the Munch and Behr families in Windenburg but only for about a sim week each. I started a premade-only rotation but got bored of it after a few days of playing.

After coming to the realization I mentioned earlier, I mostly just play with premades as friends and/or spouses to my sims.
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel