Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What do you do with your Servo?

I just had my Sim befriend a wild Servo named Artemis Domo Arigato, move them into the house, and changed the traits to fit a perfect Nanny, lol. I kinda feel bad about it.

Comments

• SimsandraSimsandra Posts: 315 Member
    edited December 2019
    I have a sim who has the geek trait and loner ( I dont remember the last one) and since he is shy and doesnt want to be around other sims, he built his perfect robo-wife and married his created servo.

In his story he tries to become as robot like as he can be, ingame he just has the robo arm whatsoever. He and his robo wife are deeply in love and when he will die of old age, his servo will build her own servo. I will pretend its him in some way, so they can be happy forever xD I am weird

Did you notice, that the servo can flirt with the TV and PC and have secret robo talks with the utilibots?^^
  • FaeChaiFaeChai Posts: 87 Member
    edited December 2019
    Simsandra wrote: »
    I have a sim who has the geek trait and loner ( I dont remember the last one) and since he is shy and doesnt want to be around other sims, he built his perfect robo-wife and married his created servo.

In his story he tries to become as robot like as he can be, ingame he just has the robo arm whatsoever. He and his robo wife are deeply in love and when he will die of old age, his servo will build her own servo. I will pretend its him in some way, so they can be happy forever xD I am weird

Did you notice, that the servo can flirt with the TV and PC and have secret robo talks with the utilibots?^^

Love the story! No, I didn't know that. My servo just died actually. House now has 2 babies and 2 toddlers and things got crazy and didn't repair her in time. That's so cool that they can chat with the bots. I miss Artemis now. Should have respected her more...Rest in pieces Artemis.
    Aww, Artemis is in robot heaven now RIP maybe another nice servo crosses your sims path :)

Actually there are quite some cool features with the Servo, I have fun playing them and discover. They can have real jobs or discover university. Shower woohoo works too, but only once. Then servo needs a repair xD
  • FaeChaiFaeChai Posts: 87 Member
    Aww, Artemis is in robot heaven now RIP maybe another nice servo crosses your sims path :)

Actually there are quite some cool features with the Servo, I have fun playing them and discover. They can have real jobs or discover university. Shower woohoo works too, but only once. Then servo needs a repair xD

Hahaha, that's so cool! Actually picked Artemis up and moved her in cuz she was always walking out in snow and rain and breaking down and it was so sad to watch. Then move her in and kill her... :s It's so cool that they can have jobs!
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,022 Member
    I haven't delved deep into the robotics stuff yet, but I did kidnap a robot named Misdemeanoir from that robotics competition. I'm planning on turning Oasis Springs into a hotspot for the sci-fi occults, like how my Brindleton Bay houses a ton of witches.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,341 Member
    I encountered only one servo so far. One day she was just sitting in the Britechester commons. I was playing my androids at the time and the two kinds of robot didn't get along at all. Their relationship is in the red now.
  • BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,966 Member
    I still don't have a Servo, because my Sim died twice during production :D.
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
  • PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    I haven’t played with one yet but my sim is currently working to build her first one very soon. Can’t wait to bring one into the family.😊
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,552 Member
    Oh, my gosh what fun! No, I haven't even sent a Sim to Foxworth or whatever that uni is named. So, no Servo as of yet. My Global Superstar in his past Sims3 life had a Bot that he made a Nanny-type. It was great (except it kept getting abducted by aliens, when I wanted my Sim to the be target). The parents could go out of an evening and not worry about their wee ones in the least. That Servo was the best.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    I sent mine to live with another household that I don't play. Creating a Servo was just a thing I had to try. I don't appreciate the frequent need for repair.

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• Colton147147Colton147147 Posts: 10,454 Member
    Sexy Linda Servo Clones.
    Your Justine Keaton Enthusiast and the Voice of the Sims Community.
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member

You could make him a Vampire if you have that, and then he and his Robo Wife could be happy indefinitely.

Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Nindigo wrote: »
    I sent mine to live with another household that I don't play. Creating a Servo was just a thing I had to try. I don't appreciate the frequent need for repair.
    If there isn't a mod for that yet, there will be soon I bet!
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    @Nushnushganay yes I thought about that, but in my mind the lady servo makes it happen to put the soul so to speak of her husband into the servo. Ghost in the shell style 😅😂
  • simstr0ngsimstr0ng Posts: 679 Member
    I finally got my Servo enhanced to 10 - it takes a while. Will be a nanny soon.