Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's your favorite world?

Comments

• gothiclandgrabbsgothiclandgrabbs Posts: 94 Member
    San Myshuno
    sun myshuno cuz I love cites and neighbours and apartments
  • AllieSootieAllieSootie Posts: 450 Member
    Sulani
    I like them all, the only one I don't care for is Windenburg because I find it kind of overwhelming. Also, there are a lot of pre-made families in it, and I don't like pre-made families that much so I usually evict most of them.
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    edited December 2019
    Brindleton Bay
    Okay it took me a few months but I finally made my decision: I always go back to BB. I love the city world because it's just so different, I love Sulani because it's so relaxing and alive, and I think Windenburg is cool (especially the island), but I absolutely adore Brindleton Bay. It has everything: it's way more lively than any of the other non-city worlds (except Sulani maybe), other sims walk their dogs there (and now ride their bikes too!), the seasons - especially fall and winter - are gorgeous, it's nice to walk around in with its little stalls and overall looks, there's a beautiful little island too - with creepy pet cemetery, and the overall sound effects of the world are great!

So, even though I think there's many other great worlds in TS4, Brindleton Bay is the one I could miss the least.
  • fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    Sulani
    Sulani. Because if I could, I would live on the beach.
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,403 Member
    Willow Creek / Magnolia Promenade
    In the past I have replied Willow Creek and now after some contemplating my answer remains the same. But I like something in all worlds and appreciate the variety.
  • SiggDiggitSiggDiggit Posts: 143 Member
    Strangerville
    This was a really difficult poll, lol.

I chose Strangerville because I love the way there's multiple settings and scene changes, Sulani does this buut to a much lesser extent.

I'm not a builder so I normally choose where my sims live based on which area looks like they'd like it best (snobs = posh homes, vampires = Hollow, vets = Brindle, Loners = isolated homes ect.) and where they are in life.. for example YA's coming out of college or family homes go to the city and into apartments at first, sims who made it in the celebrity life to go Del Sol. Retirees go to Sulani or someplace without snow and rain or if they plan on having big families i'd leave them to live their lives in a beautiful setting, such as Winden. All my beautiful weirdos get my favourite places; the weird places, lol. In any case my sims tend to move around a lot and every world and neighbourhood is special to me and serves a purpose.

<3
    2f8164094dfe843e371b34f5333b4dff1d96e006.jpg
  • JACKIEJOYJACKIEJOY Posts: 802 Member
    Sulani
    1 Sulani. 2 is a tie between Forgotten Hollow and Strangerville. 3 is everywhere else except Del Sol Valley which I have no use for.
  • CatzillaCatzilla Posts: 1,181 Member
    edited December 2019
    It's winter and the weather is bleh irl so I love Sulani and Oasis Springs. Enjoying all the sun and warmth in game to give me a little boost, sort of like having a little vacation. lol
  • L33tP33tNWL33tP33tNW Posts: 398 Member
    Forgotten Hollow
    I love Willow Creek and Brindleton Bay! After clicking both of them several times, I just gave up and selected Forgotten Hollow, which I also adore!
    P.s. What's Magnolia Promenade?
    ID: L33tP33tNW
    she/her
    AKA Doggers123

pJYI4la.png
  • L33tP33tNWL33tP33tNW Posts: 398 Member
    Forgotten Hollow
    SimTrippy wrote: »
    Okay it took me a few months but I finally made my decision: I always go back to BB. I love the city world because it's just so different, I love Sulani because it's so relaxing and alive, and I think Windenburg is cool (especially the island), but I absolutely adore Brindleton Bay. It has everything: it's way more lively than any of the other non-city worlds (except Sulani maybe), other sims walk their dogs there (and now ride their bikes too!), the seasons - especially fall and winter - are gorgeous, it's nice to walk around in with its little stalls and overall looks, there's a beautiful little island too - with creepy pet cemetery, and the overall sound effects of the world are great!

So, even though I think there's many other great worlds in TS4, Brindleton Bay is the one I could miss the least.

I so agree.
    ID: L33tP33tNW
    she/her
    AKA Doggers123

pJYI4la.png
  • LehmanLegacyLehmanLegacy Posts: 176 Member
    Brindleton Bay
    I'll start off by saying that there are many different worlds that I love and adore for very different reasons, each has a place in my save depending on the family I am playing at the time, or the situation they are in. The only world I haven't really played is Oasis Springs and Strangerville yet (weird I know since I've had that pack for ages) but you know... It is what it is.

The world I continually go back to though is Brindleton Bay. Like others have said I've found it to be one of the most alive worlds yet, and I love seeing Sims walking their pets, the pets walking around, and the seasons have adapted so well to this particular neighbourhood. With that being said however Britechester is quickly becoming one of my new favourites, even if a majority of the world is dressing, I still love the aesthetic and I do see a few Sims around walking the streets or riding their bikes!
  • Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,303 Member
    edited December 2019
    I really only have a few choices. As you can see I have really built up Willow Creek, so I had to vote that. However, I'm really really enjoying Sulani now! But I'm just getting started there.

I recently did a major overhaul on Nina Caliente's house in Oasis Springs yesterday. So I may get into that world more too. Right now it's her, her elder mother, her son and her daughter.

Sulani is the most beautiful scenery in my opinion. However I have to be biased since I don't have any of the other worlds.

IWIYUc3.png
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• Litl_Daffodil1Litl_Daffodil1 Posts: 7 New Member
    Is it possible to pick just one? If I must, then today I would pick Brindleton Bay. B)
  • CherryBerryCloudCherryBerryCloud Posts: 689 Member
    edited September 2020
    Sulani
    Deleted
    Post edited by CherryBerryCloud on
    Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light;
    I have loved the stars too truly to be fearful of the night.

Ha'aheo, e hoʻomau i kō kāua aloha, kau a kau.
  • filipomelfilipomel Posts: 1,693 Member
    All the desert worlds and San Myshuno. Oasis Springs and Strangerville I like a lot because of how seasons works in them, makes for interesting and unique gameplay scenarios, and I simply love the city world of San Myshuno, I love how alive and vibrant that world feels when I play in it.
  • Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,303 Member
    edited December 2019
    Oh, this was tough! But in the end, I have to pick Sulani. Being from Hawai'i, the world reminds me of home, and I love and miss the beach. A very close second would be Oasis Springs, and third is Windenburg.

One of my life goals in real life was to live and travel among the Polynesian, Micronesian, and Melanesian islands in the Pacific.
    Sadly, though I did try, it never happened. I was particularly interested in Tuvalu.

@KiniHokulani I love this scene from the movie Moana!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubZrAmRxy_M
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• ReapingDiamondReapingDiamond Posts: 31 Member
    Windenburg
    I gotta go with Windenburg, since I love big cities and it's definitely the most lively one from all the packs I have :smile:
  • CherryBerryCloudCherryBerryCloud Posts: 689 Member
    edited September 2020
    Sulani
    Deleted
    Post edited by CherryBerryCloud on
    Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light;
    I have loved the stars too truly to be fearful of the night.

Ha'aheo, e hoʻomau i kō kāua aloha, kau a kau.
  • Frn0731Frn0731 Posts: 7,180 Member
    San Myshuno
    it a tie with Windenburg.
    Laugh out loud. Often
  • bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,374 Member
    Windenburg
    As many have said, very difficult poll to take, now if there were multiple choices... :)

Windenberg is definitely most favorite probably because of the size of the place. Most of my commercial and retail are located there.
    Willow Creek, beautiful and one of my favorites.
    Oasis Springs, even the desert has its beauty.
    Newcrest, because of lots of lots!
    San Myshino, I love the festivals and the apartments.
    Sulani, I live in FL so I can identify with the weather and water.
    Strangerville, love the view from atop the cliffs!
    Brindleton Bay, it's okay, never got into it.
    Magnolia Promanade, meh.
    Glimmerbrook, tiny neighborhood attached to RoM, but I love it.
    Britechester with universities, pretty but attached to DU.
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • MaxisFavMaxisFav Posts: 12 New Member
    Brindleton Bay
    Brindleton Bay because of the landscape. I like Sulani too though... hard to pick.
  • Lemon405Lemon405 Posts: 163 Member
    Brindleton Bay
    Definitely Brindleton Bay! I just wish there were more lots, like Windenburg or Newcrest, because there are so many houses I want to build for that specific environment and just not enough room. Everything is so isolated and spread out and I wish they’d given us 2-3 more lots per sectioned out area.

I would kill for a livable and large map like Granite Falls.
  • Colton147147Colton147147 Posts: 10,453 Member
    edited December 2019
    Brindleton Bay
    Everything. o:)
    Your Justine Keaton Enthusiast and the Voice of the Sims Community.
  • WillskyWillsky Posts: 63 Member
    Brindleton Bay
    Brindleton bay is a great world. I feel like Maxis did a great job with the visual design of it, and it's great to play in with all the surrondings. I just wish there was another neighbourhood with a few country lots (like Windenburg). I also really like Windenburg and Sulani (my joint 2nd) But once Brindleton Bay was released it is at the top of my list. New England is my faviroute part of the US.
  • -KendallKatz--KendallKatz- Posts: 244 Member
    edited January 2020
    San Myshuno
    San Myshuno! It might be because I just love the city life in every game thus far, but I really do love it and what the EP had to offer! I think what makes it my favorite is the obvious, the chance to have high rises, the new activities like basketball and karaoke, and how it seems one step closer to the open world we've all been wanting - it really makes me want to get out and do things. But aside from that, I just love the cultural fusion it provides! There's so many different cultures we hardly see enough of all with unique qualities blended into this one world, and I think it really made it so much more fun for me! Plus I like how each district has it's own festivals and vibe, it makes me think about where my characters fit in and helps them find people with certain styles easier! This has been my favorite since I first got it, it still has a really soft spot in my heart and is my favorite to play in.
    origin id: slayingsims
    4677c7a6473e6a278b30e270c9b1e82a.gif