Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Discover Universities Coming to Consoles Today (Out Now)

Comments

• catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    RionAgrias wrote: »
    Will we get the RoM fixes patch before Discover releases for console? That's the real question.

Yes and plus 105 bug fixes pc just got.

I just hope those fixes include all the game crashes. I am getting fed up that when my Sim goes to travel somewhere and before it gets to the World Map, the game crashes. Go to do something else, the game crashes.

Plus, the other night when I tried to input the Resistance Solis Level 3 cheat for my recently made Vampires, it wouldn't work, no matter how many times I entered it.

I believe the travel crashes are related to only the consoles unfortuanly. I hope their addressed. There are 3 error codes with DU that kills your saves making them useless. One is after they graduate try to move back error 102. I surely hope they get these addressed on pc soon so they can get it to the console update or we will get these.

Currently the 3 are
    Error Code 102
    Error Code 109
    Error Code 15

Good news Error Codes 102 and 109 were patched and fixed this week on pc so this should be coming with the console update as well.
    edited November 2019
    I mentioned it in the Bugs section a few weeks ago and all EA suggested was to clear the cache by unplugging the console for 2 minutes then hooking it all back up again.

The other night, I went to have my Sim travel somewhere and it crashes. Last night, I created a new Sim and before it gets to the World Map, it crashes. I'm calling this issue the "Load Crash."

I would've sent a Tweet to the Sim Gurus but since Twiiter altered its layout, I don't where to go to sent a Tweet to someone.

SimGuruJoystick.

Also have you posted here?
    https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/The-Sims-4-Bugs
    18 Days!!!!!
  • adamclark83adamclark83 Posts: 692 Member
    I mentioned it in the Bugs section a few weeks ago and all EA suggested was to clear the cache by unplugging the console for 2 minutes then hooking it all back up again.

The other night, I went to have my Sim travel somewhere and it crashes. Last night, I created a new Sim and before it gets to the World Map, it crashes. I'm calling this issue the "Load Crash."

I would've sent a Tweet to the Sim Gurus but since Twiiter altered its layout, I don't where to go to sent a Tweet to someone.

SimGuruJoystick.

Also have you posted here?
    https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/The-Sims-4-Bugs

I did post there weeks ago but all they suggested was to clear the console cache as that usually fixes the issue.
    2quwd7.gif

• Bearpal64Bearpal64 Posts: 1,117 Member
    I can't wait for the big patch and of course for Discover University! 🎈
  • NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
    Same @Bearpal64 I wonder when we will get the patch 😊
    Nikkih wrote: »
    Same @Bearpal64 I wonder when we will get the patch 😊

Over 100 bug fixes like pc got and some new features and freebies.
    edited December 2019
    Two bugs I hope they fix since I downloaded RoM:
    1. Getting stuck under the covers at the end of a bed WooHoo.
    2. On the unoccupied pre-built 30x20 lot in Glimmerbrook, the back door is immediately made as the front door on a new house I built there.

Also, the other night I noticed that the "careers.promote writer" cheat don't work.
    Post edited by adamclark83 on
    2quwd7.gif

• TheFlyingGentlemanTheFlyingGentleman Posts: 116 Member
    try careers.promote adult_writer instead.
    Has anyone had trouble downloading the new patch? I tried several times tonight and it kept failing saying "The data is corrupted."
    2quwd7.gif

1 week till release.
    1 week till release.

Wow for once I might wait for my next payday which is after the release. I don't have any young adults in my "story" save that are ready to go to school. We'll see though lol
  • _natalie_natalie Posts: 582 Member
    Bearpal64 wrote: »
    1 week till release.

Wow for once I might wait for my next payday which is after the release. I don't have any young adults in my "story" save that are ready to go to school. We'll see though lol

I'm not buying on release either.
    She/Her. 👩🏻
    PlayStation. 🎮
    United Kingdom. 🇬🇧
    Bearpal64 wrote: »
    1 week till release.

Even without attending uni your still getting bikes that work in any world,shower woohoo,3 swimmable lakes in BC and pong table and kegs.
    5 Days!!!
  • NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
    Only 5 days yes cant wait, getting my teen sim all organized making them a good student and building their skills abit while I'm waiting lol currently playing with aging off for the first time playing university, going to age her up when its released
  • KhrisstyneKhrisstyne Posts: 368 Member
    I won this pack from the simvsip giveaway so I am excited for this pack more so than I already was and happy that I can play it even with the bugs :p
    AviaWinters.tumblr.com
    AviaTheDramaFiend.wordpress.com
    (not always sims related but I review and discuss television shows and movies. Foreign or not.)

I play on console and PC now! YAY!
    Tomorrow.
    I caved lol. And I got a PS4 theme lol. Yay tomorrow! 🎓
  • M1ss_PlumbumM1ss_Plumbum Posts: 189 Member
    What time is it out?
    Around 1pm Eastern.
  • Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    Still not available for download from the PS store. Not sure what's going on.
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • RionAgriasRionAgrias Posts: 305 Member
    University won't load onto my PS4. CE-37000-7 is the error showing. Just like Cats and Dogs.