Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ashes to Ashes: A Legacy [Temporary Hiatus 4/4]

Comments

• Options
    MonaSolstraaleMonaSolstraale Posts: 1,378 Member

I love the little story of how Phoenix and Marie found love. Marie looks like his perfect match <3<3
    When I think about what struggle he had in his teenage years to adapt to his girlfriend's wishes. It continued well into his adult life until the big crash, where he finally learned to meet his own needs.

I'm excited about how Asher finds his way in life. After a victory there is always a new battle to be overcome :/
  • Options
    CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    Thank you @MonaSolstraale ! :heart: Glad you enjoyed! Phoenix has definitely come a long way since his awkward teenage years. And now he’s finally found someone he can be happy with and be himself with!

You’re so right about things with Asher too. He finally won Landon’s heart, but there seems to be a new challenge brewing in the form of Ollie! :grimace:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    Whoops! Forgot to make a chapter image for today... Let’s see what happens now that Asher’s back at school.
    9.20: Kiss & Make Up
    5HJHrv3.jpg
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    This was a great chapter full of hope and disappointment. I actually felt bad for Ollie. And Ashdon might be headed for some bumpy waters.... :'(
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    Lily is truly a good friend and her care for her friends' well-being is outstanding o:)
    Where is Lily's hope in all this emotional chaos? :/
    Asher is a huge emotional mess and so can one say about Ollie :#

I really wish for Asher and Landon that they get enough time to enjoy their mutual love <3
    Post edited by MonaSolstraale on
  • Options
    @AudreyFld Yeah, this was a tough one... Ollie tried to apologize! But Asher wasn’t quite ready to listen... :grimace: I think he’s been holding on to a lot of anger and bitter feelings that are now bubbling over :(

@MonaSolstraale I’m assuming you meant Lily? :) Yes! She’s such a caring friend, even if she’s a little ‘too much’ sometimes! Haha and you’reso right — “Emotional mess” pretty much describes all of them right now :grimace: But yes, hopefully Asher and Landon can enjoy their time together before he goes to college (and maybe they can make long distance work, who knows???) :heart:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    edited December 2019
    If Olie, Asher, and Landon communicated better with each other instead of getting jealous of each other they can have some 3 person co-op in person with each other (both in paying video games and in playing other games in a locked room together).
  • Options
    @VanPelt81 wrote: »
    If Olie, Asher, and Landon communicated better with each other instead of getting jealous of each other they can have some 3 person co-op in person with each other (both in paying video games and in playing other games in a locked room together).

Since when does a Rosebrook with a journal EVER communicate properly? :joy:
  • Options
    @VanPelt81 ha! That’s one solution... 🤔😂

@AudreyFld truth! The curse is very strong, okay?????
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Ollie looks so sad although he is part of this big mess!
  • Options
    @haswh Yeah, he’s not entirely innocent here! :grimace: And neither is Asher... Landon pretty much is though haha he’s an innocent bystander while all this drama starts to unfold :grimace: Holefully the drama won’t effect his relationship with Asher though!
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    Happy Saturday! After the drama with Ollie last chapter, today, Asher and Landon finally have some time alone...

9.21: Mess
    uQ3IUkz.png
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    This chapter made me laugh and frustrated me at the same time. Asher is such a mess.....
  • Options

The poor guy thinks way too much. Asher feels and cares too much and he is very little present at the moment :s
    Let go and leave the rest to Landon :kissing_heart:

Congratulations on your anniversary. 4 years and 600 chapters, it's really impressive.
    I want to say thank you for many hours of good entertainment :joy::'(:#<3:)
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Congrats on your 600 chapters milestone and 4 years! :)
  • Options
    @AudreyFld Hehehe yeahhhhh equal parts amusing and frustrating right now :joy: sounds like I chose a good chapter name ;)

@MonaSolstraale That’s a really insightful observation — Asher’s mind is often far away because he’s so caught up in his feelings. You’re right, he needs to let go and just enjoy :heart: And thank you! I’m so glad you’ve been enjoying the story, and that you’ve taken so much time to read :heart:

Thank you @haswh :) Time flies!
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Yet another tutor...
    And I'm here for it! :tongue:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    @pammiechick Hehehe First round of tutoring went pretty well... and that was just math! So hopefully things will go just as well this time around ;) We might get a couple glimpses of some of these new “tutoring sessions” a little later :tongue:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    Happy Wednesday! Today, Asher finds himself feeling frustrated...

9.22: Obnoxious
    xhrKxOj.png
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options

Uhh! The air is almost toxic green .... I hope no one dies from inhaling it :cold_sweat::anguished::#
  • Options
    Uhh! The air is almost toxic green .... I hope no one dies from inhaling it :cold_sweat::anguished::#

No kidding! It’s a nasty mess.
  • Options
    @MonaSolstraale @AudreyFld Ah yes, the toxic smell of teenage hormones and jealousy wafting in the breeze... :joy:

This man knows the proper way to read these chapters :joy:
    man-wearing-gas-mask-work-with-laptop-C5CAFT.jpg
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Laughed at Asher's banana mess during his alone time with Landon. Also, Asher and Ollie fighting is so much like a teen soap opera. Perhaps this is why Penny gets so much joy fro being mean to her brother regarding this.
    @MonaSolstraale @AudreyFld Ah yes, the toxic smell of teenage hormones and jealousy wafting in the breeze... :joy:

This man knows the proper way to read these chapters :joy:
    man-wearing-gas-mask-work-with-laptop-C5CAFT.jpg

Why do I picture the guy in the photo talking like this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzK97Aaj_U8
  • Options
    @VanPelt81 Teen soap opera is essentially what I’m going for right now! Hehehe :naughty: Those poor kids...

And LOL maybe Bane is secretly an A2A reader and that’s why he has the mask 🤔
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    OraKholOraKhol Posts: 28 Member
    OH Mai Lawd!! I stumbled across this thread and just knew I wanted to read Dust to Dust first so I could have a little backstory... I was in tears and shouting so loud at the end of it(all in happiness). I'm not caught up yet, but after DtD I'm so excited to get into this one!!

Your story telling is inspiring and I hope when I finally get to share a Legacy story properly, Maybe I can make something as epic as you have created here.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top