Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Funny moments!!

Comments

• QueenarellaQueenarella Posts: 3,379 Member
    rbJUXAP.png

This sim's name :sweat_smile:
  • NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    At the Spice Festival, glutton NPC Sims can be seen eating a lot, and then vomitting profusely where they stand. I never noticed this before, but I find it ingenious and love it!

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    That's not how you hug someone:
    10-28-19_7-47-02%25C2%25A0PM.png
    10-28-19_7-47-03%25C2%25A0PM.png
    10-28-19_7-47-16%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Shine Furystrykar's parents, Vinny and Jessica Honeydew, have combined to create Jessivinnyca Honeydew:
    10-28-19_7-56-34%25C2%25A0PM.png
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
    This sim's name :sweat_smile:
    I actually find it more funny that he is wanting a door...

• WolfiumWolfium Posts: 2,672 Member
    For paparazzi there are no boundaries.

onGsPLS.png
    qK8I6hU.jpg
    These two seem to be into each other...

• SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,226 Member
    Apparently parents can instruct right through the wall. Had "help with homework" queued up before her son decided to go intot he science lab.

BQZeOKF.png
    image.png
  • _Sandra__Sandra_ Posts: 135 Member
    edited November 2019
    Maybe it's a costume..😂

hrtrh.png
    Edit: And then this happened

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWl_xbGYrPk
    Post edited by _Sandra_ on
  • AgrestAgrest Posts: 28 Member
    1YNmfBv.png

Just walk away slowly...

CHdK76l.png
    First time I've actually caught a sim looking right at the thing they want to buy!

dLccDyS.png
    image.png
  • WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,758 Member
    Can't post pictures at the moment but had a funny moment during game the other day. My vampire sim was cooking in the kitchen (he's an aspiring chef) and set the stove on fire. In a panic he ran off, leaving his housemates to put out the fire, and raced outside to safety, in the daylight. Did I mention he's a vampire?
    Can't post pictures at the moment but had a funny moment during game the other day. My vampire sim was cooking in the kitchen (he's an aspiring chef) and set the stove on fire. In a panic he ran off, leaving his housemates to put out the fire, and raced outside to safety, in the daylight. Did I mention he's a vampire?

Oh no! Where you avble to keep him fro burning?
    image.png
    [quote="SimTresa;c-17320418"][quote="WhatCobblers;c-17320394"]Can't post pictures at the moment but had a funny moment during game the other day. My vampire sim was cooking in the kitchen (he's an aspiring chef) and set the stove on fire. In a panic he ran off, leaving his housemates to put out the fire, and raced outside to safety, in the daylight. Did I mention he's a vampire?[/quote]

[/quote]

Yes, I directed him back inside before any damage could occur.
    SimTresa wrote: »

Yes, I directed him back inside before any damage could occur.

That's good.
    image.png
  • _Sandra__Sandra_ Posts: 135 Member
    Found some older ones 😂

05-05-18-11-52-58-PM.png
    06-02-18-9-52-57-PM.png
    06-02-18-9-53-20-PM.png
    UFj25m2.jpg
    This is my Demonte, here working on his presentation for the class "Blood Cell Battle: How Bodies Fight Disease"

• DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,183 Member
    Well I personally thought this was a funny moment about a year ago. You see, several generations ago in the very same legacy I'm still playing today, my Sim Harley threw a rocking Winterfest. It was a truly magical holiday, he invited all surviving family members and all his friends to this party. However, one single friend of his was missing.
    rBYY1Yh.png
    That's when Harley's aunt, who would never show up to parties that she was invited to, finally showed up to this Winterfest party. But now I know why, it turns out this was her last day on earth. She was supposed to die of old age that day. So she came to the party with the full intention to die. Why you might ask?
    WRbDH57.png
    Because that's when Harley's one missing friend finally showed up! That's right, Harley and Ol' Grim go waaaaaay back!
    Lls3Nls.png
    In a way, Harley's Aunt's death surely saved this Winterfest. Merry Winterfest to all, and to all shut up.
    UjTGFTp.png
    My Spellcaster teen 'accidentally' sets the house on fire. As the family stand outside watching the house burn down, Morgan Ember turns up with a fruitcake to welcome them to the neighborhood.
    "Everybody has a.. Summer Holiday"

NhGwzi3.jpg
    GCWhFY6.jpg

edited December 2019
    I'm a horrible Watcher.

So, I installed the Slice of Life mod and then continued playing Don and his little family consisting of Dina Caliente, their toddler daughter and their 3 dogs.

I'm controlling Don almost all of the time - he is studying from home and has homework and blah-blah-blah to deal with and I want to supervise and make sure it gets handled.

Then I notice that Dina is constantly stinky, even if I use the Make Happy cheat, and she just took a bath. 1½ day or so later, after returning from her work, she looks like she's in labor. But there's no baby bump, and I'm pretty sure I haven't had them try for baby. I decide to check her moodlets and wow...the poor girl is on her period and cramping with nothing whatsoever to help her. You can bet I was quick to buy some stuff for her and make her comfortable :#

Playing a guy made me oblivious to the obvious.

• KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,381 Member
    edited December 2019
    Few funny moments from my screenshots folder.

Catarina Lynx has a secret... I had no idea about it (and now I'm posting a picture revealing her secret to everyone, sorry Catarina).
    r1AOiQk.png

This Sim is an alien, I think she's confused when to use the umbrella.
    vRzDuN9.png

My Sim was walking in San Myshuno late in the evening and this dude ran towards him. He looked like he had seen a ghost... or maybe a husband. ;)
    TAJfQdc.png
    Recently discovered a randomly created townie with the name 'Jung Peoples' (presumably pronounced with a soft J). :-)
  • WoofyWolfzWoofyWolfz Posts: 10 New Member
    https://sta.sh/0jd2valqb3a
    https://sta.sh/01x83d3u0ud0
    https://sta.sh/0o1e0xrdplk

I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT'S GOING ON.
    edited December 2019
    I have a Shirley Shoemaker and a ton of other funnily named randoms in my game - I love it! Perhaps we should make a new thread listing random townies' funny names (that we did not come up with ourselves)?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top