Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 3

Comments

• Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    I was about to zoom in for a close up of Jason's face when I noticed Mikezumi hovering in the background. She was heading to the massage table to give Jason a deep tissue massage ... silly old girl! Romance is turned off for her but it hasn't stopped her from rolling a wish to kiss Jason over breakfast :D:D She actually did me a favour because it reminded me to use Retuner to stop autonomous massages :)
    49129707776_4f91c97e06_o.jpg
  • Options
    cocococo Posts: 2,726 Member
    @Kynan Thanks :smile:
    @AlexaKry Thanks! I struggle to make masculine sims too. I always seem to give sims the same nose and jaw shape :weary:
    @mikezumi He wasn't based on anyone so I'm curious who he reminds you of. Thank you :smile:
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    @coco I watch so many shows that all the actors blend into each other! :D:D:D

Edit to add: As soon as I posted it hit me! I was recently watching The Man in the High Castle and he reminded me of Rupert Evans. (I hope I got that name right!)
  • Options
    @mikezumi I think you have watched far more shows and movies than I have because I hadn't heard of Rupert before. But I do recognise him from the first Hellboy movie. He's got such a baby face, still pretty cute though :smile:
  • Options
    afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Trying another hairstyle :smile:

78088027_10156748882791497_2969936865475428352_o.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_eui2=AeHiLS6N5ETZKFkn-tEWzTzUL4qQL9x7WmiwgNRM2kDYLJqFvfMvqNTTmVvEwxI0S0m2IC5n_VCGC5xUsyYadPN979eXeetR1Tpb3keGTY69NQ&_nc_ohc=W9eJ6GvH0XgAQl7kCfoHZ8VEMlB83YVGkBcB2TrQlwTtDVd0U2NENRvGg&_nc_ht=scontent.flhr4-1.fna&oh=943fe92a780937db514f31366a5ba18f&oe=5E4767E8
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    PHOEBESMOM601PHOEBESMOM601 Posts: 14,595 Member
    I'm glad to say that after having my game hit with an old glitch everything is back to normal and Max is back. max-is-back.jpg
    "People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright
  • Options
    WaterdragonWaterdragon Posts: 780 Member
    t50.jpg
    I didn´t realize that I gave them the same sleepwear until I saw them together. I guess, I really like it? :D
    My sim´s antics: http://waterdragonsblog.com/
    My studio: http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/WatrDragon/mystudio

Just assume that every edit I make is because of typos.
  • Options
    Can you believe this is Gunther's wife with new make up, new clothes and a new hair style?

Cornelia-with-make-over.jpg
    "People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright
  • Options
    IreneSwiftIreneSwift Posts: 6,247 Member
    I finished the initial placement of community lots in the downtown area of my CAW project and took a picture.

oMlHcdG.jpg

I've since done a bit of rearranging, and got the community lots placed in another area, but haven't taken another picture yet. If the layout reminds you of Sunset Valley, it's because I'm using Sunset Valley Lite as my starting point, so the roads and basic terrain are the same as SV, except for where I've flattened terrain and moved an intersection, and thus the roads attached to it. Sunset Valley Lite is the SV terrain map with roads, sidewalks, and terrain paints added. I'm planning to finish everything that will involve Edit In Game (EIG) before placing any world items or repainting any world terrain, because it takes a very long time to save a nearly completed world in EIG. The less there is in it, the faster it will finish saving.
  • Options
    Shelly meets Ellie :smile:

76920830_10156765492761497_5469115632790274048_o.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_ohc=NrFIop3-yv8AQmMh_GyJ5lLCV_7ffMIaWY9u2mssiCEuO411nohykSzBQ&_nc_ht=scontent.flhr4-1.fna&oh=4dbf06616886025b02a4d197985a3d82&oe=5E7CCE07
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    Max has the Heartbreaker lifetime wish. I can see he's working on it. He had Laurel Lei break up with her husband and you just know he's going to throw her over too.

Max-and-Laurel-Lei.jpg
  • Options
  • Options
    Calista :smile:
    TS3-W-2019-11-28-23-02-44-20-2.png
  • Options
    TurjanTurjan Posts: 1,717 Member
    "I'm only happy when it rains..."
    ioLsjLL.jpg
    His mom just rolled the wish to cart him off to Smuggsworth Prep School.
  • Options
    jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    A little late to wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving but I bring you a new chapter of The Grey Witches! Enjoy!

Thanksgiving this year is definitely not the same as usual. The weather has turned from rainy and foggy to exceptionally cold, leaving the trees glittering artistically and the roads treachery slippery. It seems like the earth itself has decided to add to the coldness spreading in the hearts of the habitants of Bayou Oaks Mansion.
    There have been no news from Granny since her departure several weeks ago and even Missy is beginning to believe the worst has happened to her sister...

tgw02-44-23-1.jpg
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    Max has been up to a lot of stuff. As predicted apparently Laurel wasn't the girl for him.

Max-and-Laurel.jpg

Then he met Lois.

Max-and-Lois.jpg

Then he threw a Spooky Day party.

Max-spooky-day-party.jpg

• Options
    The butlers hanging out in the rain in front of the service people apartment.
    7XMV987.jpg
    They practice to be haughty and probably plot for world domination.
  • Options
    Remember Jenny? She appeared at Max's party and went back later to tell him she had a crush on him. He turned her down saying she was too young.

Max-talks-to-jenny.jpg

After her birthday she came back.

Jenny-won-the-fight.jpg

• Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,427 Member
    Nikkei_Simmer’s Random Screen-cap of the Day
    Screenshot-21.jpg
    ...a little holiday shot.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    Despite an attempt at strategic placement, Latoya Fish failed to garner the attention she truly deserved.
    aaSOYUf.jpg
    bMKuwHh.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    New Sim named Russ:

78369327_10156775334841497_7736760225075560448_o.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_ohc=GT4cuM1bThgAQkfJTWhUYjCqAEmh93-BwMTFNdSYqz0UCOy1rXGh4CKxA&_nc_ht=scontent.flhr4-1.fna&oh=93c36c5c6b95f7619ce534c1e1f4911a&oe=5E7DD6B1
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top