Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

DU: How many classes is your sim taking?

Exactly what the title says! I’m just curious as to how many classes your sims are handling...or not?

❀ нєℓℓσ ι'м ρℓυмвσвgяαη∂мα! ❀

DU: How many classes is your sim taking? 198 votes

1 class per term
5%
WinterKhirinC_LeilanipixiejuiceAPottsQuaayHearts4uHopeyStarrRouensimsJoeBootyRhiannonraventascha 11 votes
2 classes per term
23%
bshag4lvKita5399LaBlue0314lakireUnDutchableEIisabettarudolphakeekee53tegteg87ilovejewel17invisiblgirlMariefoxprice83dirtandprettySirenLuminosbarracuda1574RamblineRoseKhrisstyneFroilelelunicyDevilNDisguise 46 votes
3 classes per term
46%
Akl500PCK213ihavesorelegsnowMedeousSimplyRedcrystalfire808jeepjeepcatNighteyesSimmervilleyouilivefor92bekiSimpatsyannWritin_Regsam123Isb917asimbsimStrangerthanThunderbat87elanorbretonBeardedgeek 93 votes
4 classes per term
24%
alan650111IceyJCabelle1863love7680PlayerSinger2010imhappyMaryVannalexandreaalstromeriaLeo2009SSArosehrtgirlshygirlcmbaker16SxcDannii202KiaraSims4Modsgothprincess4everJerrellobevilletaydevNotSoLucky 48 votes

Comments

• Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,106 Member
    2 classes per term
    I've tried it with different levels and 2 feels right.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    3 classes per term
    3 and 1 elective
  • CheekybitsCheekybits Posts: 1,030 Member
    4 classes per term
    4 or it would take forever to graduate.
  • NotSoLuckyNotSoLucky Posts: 4,682 Member
    4 classes per term
    4 always. I like the challenge.
  • happyopihappyopi Posts: 1,355 Member
    4 classes per term
    4 always. It's just more fun.

Might have to download that mod with more credits needed, so I can keep doing 4 classes a term forever.
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,370 Member
    2 classes per term
    I tried 4 and never again. It was so boring to get through the first term.
    I've tried also 3 and it's ok but my Sims still didn't have enough time for fun.
    2 classes work the best for my play style, my Sims still have classes every day but there's also time for other things than homework. I need the full University experience and not just sitting on classes and grinding homework.
  • Thunderbat87Thunderbat87 Posts: 275 Member
    3 classes per term
    My sim had 4 classes the first term, and it was so much grind and she was just doing school work. This term she has 3 classes (2 regular and 1 elective). I prefer that.
  • alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,384 Member
    3 classes per term
    3 classes are fine. My sim is a spellcaster which makes everything much easier.
  • thatsnotswegthatsnotsweg Posts: 696 Member
    edited November 2019
    4 classes per term
    Always 4. I like to get it done as quickly as possible.
    Post edited by thatsnotsweg on
    gallery ID: thatsnotsweg

vYCrjvm.png
  • NighteyesNighteyes Posts: 1,142 Member
    3 classes per term
    Three. I don't like to be rushed.
  • OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    2 classes per term
    I was going with 4 courses, but that really leaves no time for anything other than coursework. Scaling it back to two has allowed my sims to experience other aspects of college as well. I run 28-day seasons and my sims typically complete two terms per season, which accommodates time off for the various holidays while allowing a sim to complete a degree in one calendar year.
  • BoergeAarg61BoergeAarg61 Posts: 949 Member
    3 classes per term
    Usually three including one elective. The elective one is often for a skill they are gaining anyway.
  • dirtandprettydirtandpretty Posts: 108 Member
    2 classes per term
    2 classes + Part-time job
    2 classes + elective
    2 classes + school activity
    2 classes + school organization

I believe these are the best balances between school and social life.
  • sillyangel0906sillyangel0906 Posts: 5,405 Member
    3 classes per term
    3 classes plus 1 elective. I've only done 1 term so far. It was just a test save while my main family is growing up. I had two Sims that I was controlling. Took a bit of pausing and queuing actions sometimes but overall it wasn't too bad. They did their homework everyday. Saturday they did their term papers/presentations. And Sunday was their relaxation day.
    Origin ID - Sillyangel0906

Q7wLwse.png
  • doublenoodlesdoublenoodles Posts: 89 Member
    2 classes per term
    Started with 3 but went down to 2 because I was struggling to manage 2 sims at a time. I sent sisters to university together.
  • DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,867 Member
    3 classes per term
    Two classes and an elective. I find it more manageable that way.
  • LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,594 Member
    4 classes per term
    And there was much REGRET when I did this.

Much regret.
    5vJrxmT.png
  • bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,374 Member
    2 classes per term
    I started with 3 classes and even though sims will get through college faster it is just brutal and I don't want college like that for my sims. :D So I found 2 classes, 1 elective and membership in organizations is a nice fit. It allows them to go out after their work is done.
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • Evilyn_1007Evilyn_1007 Posts: 761 Member
    3 classes per term
    I have tried them all and think 3 class or 2 and a job/organization is what works for me.

Never doing 4 and with anything else was so stressful. Lol
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,617 Member
    3 classes per term
    3 + soccer team + the pep squad. I am coming to the conclusion that it just might be too much. My Sims should all be part-timers like me!
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    3 classes per term
    Three classes generally seem like a good fit, allowing a little bit of time to experience campus life or to have a night out every so often. I might adjust that to more or less in a given semester or in a specific situation for a sim but 3 per semester seems like the standard for my sims.

Campus activities depend on the specific sims and the time period in the degree progression.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • PeppermixPeppermix Posts: 231 Member
    3 classes per term
    3 classes, but I failed one by accident so one term I had to take all 4. It was so hard to keep track of everything.
  • LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    2 classes per term
    I've played around with 1, 2, and 4. Four is extremely overwhelming, and doesn't leave any room for other things, one is just to empty, but I find 2 classes leave room for other things, such as the fun stuff that DU allows.
  • MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,175 Member
    2 classes per term
    Currently 2, but I think 3 should be doable as well, especially if you have a sim with a decent amount of skills. It also depends on what extracurricular activities you do, I've found that E-Sports and Soccer do take up lots of time, whereas the organisations are easier to manage.
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,775 Member
    edited November 2019
    1 class per term
    1 class per term because I want my Sims to enjoy the experience since he works a part-time job. I want him to have balance and still make time to visit his family back home and hang out at the various lots with them, his friends and girlfriend. I tried 3 classes along with his Barista part-time job and nearly went crazy--way to stressful for me; so, I didn't even save that game. :# Currently on day two of my first term. Yeah, it will take me awhile to graduate but I'm enjoying this pace.
    Origin ID: littlebonnieblue