Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Any news on the gallery being added soon or My First Pet Stuff?

I'm trying to understand why it's taking so long for it to be implemented. Anyone have any clues?

Comments

• catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,386 Member
    No news or info on either yet.
  • JPNekoJPNeko Posts: 296 Member
    We'd like to know if at least they're working on it. :|
  • AsapasAsapas Posts: 12 New Member
    I really can't understand why they haven't released any news yet, it's a very important factor for someone who wants to buy this game in console... Personally that;s what I am waiting to start buying the base and DLCs
  • Prink34320V2Prink34320V2 Posts: 156 Member
    I'm surprised consoles are having trouble accepting My First Pet Stuff, considering they allow predatory gambling mechanics that are aimed towards children on their platform 🤷
  • Dragonfire2lmDragonfire2lm Posts: 158 Member
    Still nothing? 🐸🐸🐸🐸 at this rate the PS5 will be out before we get My First Pet Stuff.

I still want that coffee table.
  • ddd994ddd994 Posts: 418 Member
    I'm surprised consoles are having trouble accepting My First Pet Stuff, considering they allow predatory gambling mechanics that are aimed towards children on their platform 🤷

The shadeeeee 😱

• _natalie_natalie Posts: 582 Member
    edited November 2019
    @Prink34320V2 Your comment sounds like its aimed more at console players rather then EA itself though 🤷🏻‍♀️

Also, if anyone wants news on MFPS; I try to keep this thread up to date.
    Post edited by _natalie on
    She/Her. 👩🏻
    PlayStation. 🎮
    United Kingdom. 🇬🇧
  • Prink34320V2Prink34320V2 Posts: 156 Member
    _natalie wrote: »
    @Prink34320V2 Your comment sounds like its aimed more at console players rather then EA itself though 🤷🏻‍♀️

Also, if anyone wants news on MFPS; I try to keep this thread up to date.

How so? Console players aren't at all responsible for micro-transactions that have been proven via research to negatively impact children and older, and EA is the company that lies at the core of the problem as they're the reason governments are starting to regulate or ban those.

Despite that though, PlayStation and XBox show more of a problem with a dlc for dlc pack, which is shady, but you at least know 100% what you're getting in it with a single purchase, than a gambling mechanics that doesn't show you the odds, you have no spending limit on, and can propogate gambling tendencies in youth.
  • eternalrainneternalrainn Posts: 373 Member
    I had high hopes we would have a gallery by now, but I don't see it ever happening at this point. I used to play all the time and don't play nearly at all anymore unfortunately. The gallery is a huge feature to The Sims especially for us that can't build. Ah well, I've just stopped playing and moved on. :neutral:
  • KhrisstyneKhrisstyne Posts: 368 Member
    Can't they make it open for xbox and ps4 at least? :'( I wished they'd give console players a bit more attention and transparency.
    AviaWinters.tumblr.com
    AviaTheDramaFiend.wordpress.com
    (not always sims related but I review and discuss television shows and movies. Foreign or not.)

I play on console and PC now! YAY!
  • jed827jed827 Posts: 1 New Member
    New member here - I came here looking for this and this lack of news definitely disappoints. I like building houses but I prefer to have a gallery.
  • queenvortex808queenvortex808 Posts: 1,033 Member
    I wonder what life is like with a gallery...
    I play on PS4! Otaku here! From the lands of Canada 🇨🇦
    Haha, you clicked, now you have to read all my Sword Art Online fan fiction!
  • StevieJohn88StevieJohn88 Posts: 181 Member
    Still nothing? plum at this rate the PS5 will be out before we get My First Pet Stuff.

I still want that coffee table.

I want the fried egg pet bed
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,386 Member
    edited January 2020
    I assume Baby Yoda Update is this month(?).
  • Dragonfire2lmDragonfire2lm Posts: 158 Member

Is that the UI scaling update? I actually need it so I don't get a headache after playing for a few hours. Either way, we're still playing the waiting game.