Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

THE MOLE: UNFINISHED BUSINESS

Comments

• Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
    It's 8 pm already...
  • Options
    Come on! Take a Kit Kat!
  • Options
    twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    Right, my clue makes no sense on its own, it's a list of animals and corresponding numbers, I'm assuming it's probably a guide on how to solve somebody else's clue.

It's numbered 1-9, each number with it's own animal.
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    Here's the list:

Ostrich: 0
    Seagull: 1
    Shark: 2
    Elephant: 3
    Donkey: 4
    Snake: 5
    Mallard: 6
    Penguin: 7
    Giraffe: 8
    Eagle: 9

It doesn't say what number the clue refers to or if it is indeed a guide to anything, I'm just assuming that this will come in handy at some point.
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Yeah, the nerve of some people having lives outside The Mole :joy:
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    Hmm...I might as well share my clue. Sec
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    "If I ever forget the third digit, I can just look at this picture... and no one else will even know what it is!"

• Options
    xuz6DVe.jpg

• Options
    Maybe this is related to Twiddle's clue

• Options
    Is it just me or can I see animals in that pic? :o
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    twiddle3 wrote: »
    Is it just me or can I see animals in that pic? :o

I feel like that's the intention :0

• Options
    Yeah, about a third of the way down kind of looks like a pair of Giraffes in a row?
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    I think they're penguins, which are 7 on Twiddle's list

• Options
    It's a giraffe! Put your nose to the screen, concentrate and take it away slowly then you see the giraffe
  • Options
    And it's 8!! Yes!
  • Options
    So now we need to get the last one
  • Options
    The more I look at it the more it looks like a snail, which I know isn't on the list but I can't see any penguins, unless you turn your head to one side then it kind of looks like something with a tail.

I'm not the best at being able to see these things, I can make out shapes but can't tell what they are.
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    Open it into another tab. Put your nose to the screen, concentrate and take it away slowly... You will see the giraffe
  • Options
    3D....
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    My clue... L - 4 R - 7

larger than the first digit but not as large as the third digit

My digit is 7 the third is 8 so I think the first and last digits must be 6

So 6 7 8 6

Will I take a guess?
  • Options
    If that's all the information the clues are going to tell us then we know that the first and last numbers are the same and we are pretty sure that the middle two are 7 and 8 according to what we know so the rest will probably just be guesswork now.

You could either take a guess now or wait to see if Haylo has any other information in his clue which might have come to light now we have all the clues together.

As we have 4 guesses (I'm assuming? Correct me if I'm wrong) it wouldn't hurt to test our theory, if we are wrong we can safely cross 6 off our list, if we are right then we got nothing to worry about. :)

Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    Haylo only got that information... So I will take a guess...

6 7 8 6
  • Options
    HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    xuz6DVe.jpg

This is a magic eye thing... something I’ll never be able to see cause I’m partially blind in one eye and have poor stereo vision... thanks Turner :)
  • Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    Turner wrote: »
    Awes....Tamela gone. It's ok. :) I can't seem to stop being busy anymore. It's a tad frustrating. Great job, Fabio! <3 May the best player win.

Sorry to see you go, Lo. But as Ice said, you've had the most impressive tracking record out of ANYONE to ever play this game. :0
    (I mean, you've made it to the finale twice, won once, and this time almost made it to the finale AGAIN)

It's probably a good thing I've been so busy then. ;) Gives other people a chance. haha
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    Turner wrote: »
    Awes....Tamela gone. It's ok. :) I can't seem to stop being busy anymore. It's a tad frustrating. Great job, Fabio! <3 May the best player win.

Sorry to see you go, Lo. But as Ice said, you've had the most impressive tracking record out of ANYONE to ever play this game. :0
    (I mean, you've made it to the finale twice, won once, and this time almost made it to the finale AGAIN)

It's probably a good thing I've been so busy then. ;) Gives other people a chance. haha

Lo was feeling merciful this season :joy:

I still can't see the giraffe either 🤔