Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Julia

2...Next

Comments

• LishacakeLishacake Posts: 296 Member
    The only thing that made me laugh is that she states she initially hated her room-mate, but now they're "besties". Yet in-game, I believe it states that they've been best friends since childhood, lmao.

I generally don't care too much about the pre-made sims.
  • DerellaDerella Posts: 765 Member
    I'm so old I had to Google what VSCO meant.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    Lishacake wrote: »
    The only thing that made me laugh is that she states she initially hated her room-mate, but now they're "besties". Yet in-game, I believe it states that they've been best friends since childhood, lmao.

No I believe she said she had an argument with her roommate and then they were besties again.
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Simtown15 wrote: »
    And, FYI, there are plenty of white sims that I also find annoying, like the Landgraabs, Eliza Pancakes, Caleb Vatore, Baby Ariel, and that yellow-sweater lady named Alex, just to name a few.

Ha, ha! Every sim in my game is directly descended from Malcolm Landgraab!
  • izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    Usually I endes up evicting annoying premades, this one is probably ended up the same.
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • DijktafoneDijktafone Posts: 775 Member
    edited November 2019
    calaprfy wrote: »
    Simtown15 wrote: »
    And, FYI, there are plenty of white sims that I also find annoying, like the Landgraabs, Eliza Pancakes, Caleb Vatore, Baby Ariel, and that yellow-sweater lady named Alex, just to name a few.

Ha, ha! Every sim in my game is directly descended from Malcolm Landgraab!

Even Malcolm Landgraab descends from Malcom Landgraab. That's how good he is!
    Oh on the topic of that girl, I didn't recall having seen her during the livestream. Is she a gallery sim?
  • doedeardoedear Posts: 303 Member
    The only premade I ever hated was that Baby Ariel chick
  • ironknight35ironknight35 Posts: 3,751 Member
    Lishacake wrote: »

No I believe she said she had an argument with her roommate and then they were besties again.

She said she had the worst roommate and then they became "besties". I could be wrong, though.
    He/Him
  • youilivefor92youilivefor92 Posts: 62 Member
    I personally love her and she’s my beautiful black queer goddess who I intend to play as soon as I get the game tonight, making her the first premade sim I’ll have played since like sims 2. Going to make a new sim and move them in with her and her friend :)