Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rainbow Sundae: A very berry legacy! (Updates sporadically)

Comments

• QueenarellaQueenarella Posts: 3,379 Member
    Haha I've thought about it :# Well, not to impregnate all on purpose but try risky woohoo :D

The heir is chosen. Nothing can change this :)

Or you could make them sleep in different beds :p I put it on 5% in my game, too. So far no risks.

The same happened to Houston. From skinny to chubby dad bod :D

:o Jealous of his own child? I spoiled him, didn't I? :D

I like Fern's blue the most ^^
  • TheYayToastTheYayToast Posts: 1,466 Member
    Sleep in separate beds like Lucy and Ricky from I Love Lucy. Hehe.

You totally spoiled him. It’s okay, I’m sure Lilac spoils him to no end too.

Fern’s blue is sooo pretty. I don’t look forward to yellow generations... they are gonna look like the Simpsons. Lol
    I used to only let sims woohoo when I planned babies for them. But with risky woohoo they do it every single night πŸ˜‚ separate beds won’t help their ^^

He was the one in my botu. The trophy lol

Ah!! That reference is too cool πŸ˜±πŸ˜‚ maybe there’ll be a yellow girl with blue hair. A Marge. Or a boy. Millhouse 😌

I also like the dark blue :)
    You know what... I love it. So mote it be. Yellow generation will all have Simpsons names.
    :love: YAY! When will the yellow generaiton be? :D
    :love: YAY! When will the yellow generaiton be? :D

Dunno, i random roll a color generator to pick the spouse’s color.

My progress on Willow Creek:

willowcreek.jpg
    I guess the next generation will be blue?

Your Willow Creek looks amazing! The builds from this view are great!
    Thanks! I’m really happy with the way it’s coming out! Queen’s Quality looks so perfect next to Anita’s house. Which is called Modernism cause I had no idea what to name it. πŸ˜“
    True, the two modern looking houses are right next to each other! The name is not that important. The house looks awesome and that's the most important part.

Thank you so much for your comment on the writer's lounge thread! <3
    You’re welcome! It’s the truth!
    Lol. I am so annoyed. Got to play Uni last night, but didn’t even get Dorian into classes yet! Grrr. You have to have them apply to Uni and it takes two days for the school to accept you. 🐸🐸🐸🐸.
    I played all day and 4 courses are SO HARD. My sim took 4 term 1, 4 term 2 and in term 3 she only had 2 because I finally wanted to make her experience something else beside uni work. She also moved in the smallest dorm in Britechester. Well, there was a guy named DORIAN :D And I just had to try the shower woohoo. Risky woohoo destroyed my plans. In term 4 she couldn't move into any of the dorms. So I had her move to San Myshuno and go to uni (last 2 courses, you can't even pick more then) from there. I turned off the game with 2 days left in her final term but so far she only had A+ :D I'm not sure if I'll go on playing that safe tho.

The CAS is my favorite of all :) So many pretty pants and shirts!

I'm not sure if I will ever send a legacy sim to uni. It takes so long to get a degree... Maybe I would do it from at home because I feel like it's easier this way. And on the screenshot thread someone said their sim started on level 7 (career) with a degree! :love: That would totally make up for the long time.
    That is amazing! Level 7? Geez!

Man, I don’t even know what job Dorian is going to have... but he better do good in school. Who am I kidding though, that boy is kinda lazy.

I remodeled the little city house to fit him and three of his friends since I was waiting on him to be admitted to school. I love though that you can have the sims live anywhere.

So wait? You’re girl got knocked up? Poor thing! Haha. That would be so crushing! At least she still finished! Good for her. (Or well you. Lol)

Oh I can’t wait to explore the CAS!

I think I might turn off aging while I explore gameplay. I don’t want to break the story too far with people getting old or whatever while I’m playing with the Uni.
    That's what they said. I hope it's the general because it makes up for all this time spent at uni!

From the story I guess his aspiration is "Leader of the Pack", isn't it? So there's no job "recommended". Maybe you can find a job that's not too ambitious, meaning you don't need to work super hard for a promotion :D There aren't any too easy jobs in the game but some are harder than others. Maybe Food Critic would be good. I've only tried it once but IIRC it's not too hard :D Or maybe he can be a musician? I love that job in the sims 4! After a while you can write jingles and get a lot of money :D

It's nice living on campus but roommates are HORROR! I should have made the sim a loner because all the roommates always disturbed her whatever she was doing. All they want to do is talk talk talk. In the smaller dorm there were always girlfriends. You can see it when you hover over them "Roommate's Girlfriend". My sim lived with 3 boys. The girlfriends belonged all to one and the same sim :D I could watch him being dumped every single day. And the next day there was already a new girlfriend. I sometimes checked by asking if he's single. "I'm seeing someone." vs single. And then my sim got pregnant by him :joy: Oops.

I didn't even make it to the build/buy section :joy: By I've seen all the new stuff in one of James' videos (do you know him? He's a game changer.)

I used a new save and turned off aging. With 4 terms it would have lasted the whole young adult time span :# You could do it in 3 tho but the screenshots would be super boring then :joy: Learning, homework, classes, eating, sleeping, repeat. There's no time to take a shower or use the toilet :p
    I've switched Dorian's aspiration once or twice. I think it's currently Bodybuilder... he's done some on it. But I don't know. I like leader of the pack. That would have been easy.

His traits are: Genius, Music Lover, and Active.

I have an idea of what I'm going to do with him after uni, but I don't know about career.

The roommate system sounds hilarious. I'll have to give it a try.

I like the build/buy so far. Random IKEA looking stuff and then want to be fancy stuff. Lol.

I will turn off aging too then. I don't want them to die of overworking... okay, that wouldn't happen but close.

So I once again didn't actually do any Uni gameplay tonight... because I was building this:

Honeydew Hollows!

Gallery Link

A six bedroom replacement for Honeydew Fields. It's berry colored and perfect for Dorian and his crew.

2742495c62a7d789d961662faab6cbb1dc30dec5.png
    08e8603be49452420ce70960728b59889dde91d3.png
    b0f523a21c3194c90808ed533bc4871f74d8fc4e.png
    0bbb28dae1ea218e6f4fed487c2149fac74aded6.png

No interior tour pics cause it's super late and I should go to bed... -.-"
    Leader of the pack is the easiest aspiration of the easy ones :joy: You can complete it within one sim week or less.

Hm, how can an active sim be lazy? What would be cool (but no clue how to add this to the story) would be Military. Or maybe Detective or something else where fitness is needed :)

I yelled at my computer so many times :joy: "GO AWAY! SHE NEEDS TO STUDY!"

Yeah the IKEA style is awesome!

Sims can still die when aging is turned off :sweat_smile: On another thread (one mentioned in the Friday Highlights) someone says that the new death is robotics. Wait, maybe I can find it. The tabs are still open. Here

The build is great! Really love the berry tone on the outside :love:
  • KaztrisioKaztrisio Posts: 2 New Member
    Story was nice.
    Leader of the pack is the easiest aspiration of the easy ones :joy: You can complete it within one sim week or less.

Hm, how can an active sim be lazy? What would be cool (but no clue how to add this to the story) would be Military. Or maybe Detective or something else where fitness is needed :)

I yelled at my computer so many times :joy: "GO AWAY! SHE NEEDS TO STUDY!"

Yeah the IKEA style is awesome!

Sims can still die when aging is turned off :sweat_smile: On another thread (one mentioned in the Friday Highlights) someone says that the new death is robotics. Wait, maybe I can find it. The tabs are still open. Here

The build is great! Really love the berry tone on the outside :love:

@Queenarella Active was his young adult trait. So I guess he got a little more active after he got older.

Haha, poor girl glued to the books!

Robotic death? That sounds awful. Terminator kills ya.
    Story was nice.

@Kaztrisio Thanks!
    You can see it as a change in mind then ^^

But she got A+ on all courses 😝

No not killed by a robot πŸ˜‚ being killed trying to build one ^^
    No not killed by a robot πŸ˜‚ being killed trying to build one ^^

Whelp... I'm disappointed then.

No killing in the game :p Well, not sim killing a sim. Player killing sim is a thing :joy:
    Lol. Unless you have mods, then all bets are off.

I haven't played with the extreme violence mod though... I don't have any interest in having sims going on murder sprees.

A friend of mine did show me a new mod that introduces death angels though. Like Grim Reapers that do the actual slaying. That seemed interesting?
    edited November 2019
    Some random interior shots of the dorm:

b9e974c7786fbecd396c389273c57887422f852d.png
    17f29fa7b6c9812157c597b4f9d59a1d467c9c5a.png
    3b2fa6fa72499ba8bce5ac245c9876ffc29f38a6.png
    dcaf7847d392c380c3bc70490d25d2c389c4d1af.png

And bonus picture:
    Dorian taking a bath in his neat tub...

770f6aaf06e0a74b36ed2cd0edd5ce6c0823db27.png
    I only use a few mods. MCCC, one to rename the City Living townie names because I can't pronounce them :joy: and relprint for the relationshop ranking.

The WHAT? :o Why does that exist? :/ And here I was, thinking 🐸🐸🐸🐸 was the worst mod...

Death angels instead of grimy? But he would be sad :'(:joy:

So pretty! :love: And the color in the bathroom! And my trick :D

I spent all day building. A park for Newcrest and the 2 houses below 20K. Ugh that's really hard! And I started the one where I'm allowed up to 55K for the family to live in after the current will be bulldozed for the park. The park and the 2 small houses are on the gallery. I have no screenshots, no link but hashtags :D #HemingwayLegacy should show all 3 :)