Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    bekkasan wrote: »
    GraceyManor Bummer that CravenLestat is MIA he could find you some base game stuff and make it awesome with his patterns. Some of the EA patterns are horrible, don't have a clue what they were thinking, but quite a few look good with color changes.

^Right!?
    I feel like they looked back at patterns that were popular when they were kids/teens and incorporated them into the game. :grimace:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    72669242_419961338928124_4277884050695258112_o.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_oc=AQmuuP4lqLipfe-l_8eEGpSv7j3oKH6XH9AWlIMJ9MiFvBvGZX2MsJVU6KHe_-j5be0kjH28yReK9f9VTE6Fi30G&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=8f253b168dda0b424520ca03b8d79423&oe=5E4A3E22
    At least she's warm.XD

75233547_419961252261466_1308569285462851584_o.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_oc=AQlYgymlzaoRpSSJt8BMIM8EP02mFreuJdRTaDk6ubMPnlQjAW0j05XXJfdX53a9_k_XbQg1H3U2c-6jQvlVquAU&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=65f55607164a713d11757a832fafd5d4&oe=5E55AECA
    He's warm to.
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    @GraceyManor Looking great! Love the new avatar too!

Thanks! It reminded me of my halloween costume.I was a tree XD themed to "Publix" Supermarkets lol.
    edited November 2019

Thanks! It reminded me of my halloween costume.I was a tree XD themed to "Publix" Supermarkets lol.

lol Would love to see a picture of the costume. You should PM me.
    I'll ask my manager for a copy of the pic.We had a costume contest at work.XD

• Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member
    edited November 2019
    @PalmArrow

Thank you, I sadly forgot to bring that painting from
    the old home so needs to paint another new one hehe.

@emorrill

Thank you, heh they sure did.
    I might try the mod out but have to wait until its winter time to
    see it.
    Decided to take a peak at TSR, they have lots of cute stuff, the ads drive me nuts though.
    @GraceyManor Yep! I know some folks who use an ad blocker, but I think if TSR detects the blocker it won't let you download from them. I usually am doing something else while browsing since the pages take so long to load with the ads. I'm either writing my story, playing my game or supposedly doing paperwork for work. :lol:
    g7ncZOq.jpg
    Another sneaky peak.Not an official image for my story,
    but liked it! I usually write my chapters as post.
    Its gonna be a thanksgiving and christmas story.Coming up with a title
    for it is proving the most challenging part LOL
  • cocococo Posts: 2,726 Member
    @DoodlyDoofus If Tori finds out about the kiss Ed might lose her for good. I wouldn't have imagined Cornelia as a shop assistant. I think Ed is trying to convince himself that he's not a cheater buuuuut that's not going so well for him. There's something about Claire that is irresistible to guys huh. Come on Tori connect the dots! Love your style of writing, very funny :smile:
    @meerkattime Hopefully if there's a next encounter, Allie will kick the mummy's butt :lol:
    @GraceyManor Finding well made winter coats is really hard. It's like a needle in a haystack. I don't usually look at tsr because of the ads either. Most of my stuff is from tumblr but there's not many new things being made anymore.
    Your new girl is cute. What's her name? She looks like a rebel with the torn shirt and ripped jeans :smile:
    I agree with bekkasan that you can find lots of good outfits in the store. I wasn't willing to pay money either but then simpoints went on sale and I got a big bundle I think for 50% off.
    I like the sweater that she's wearing. I have a version of it without the necklace that I think is very versatile. Have you looked at buckleysims on tumblr? She has a lot of old downloads that are edited EA clothes.
    @Silverofdreams30 I hope they enjoy the bigger house. The rug in the bedroom looks realistic. The flying pigs painting is so cute :smile:
    @emorrill I'm so happy that you had a great workout! *hugs* It really feels good to accomplish a goal so let's keep at it together. Don't rush too much. You've done all the writing, so taking the pictures should be fun and stress-free :smiley:
    @coco
    Thanks! Her name is Catarina.
    But likes to go by Kate.She is a rebel.
    You'll all learn about her life soon.
  • thebriamonthebriamon Posts: 377 Member
    @GraceyManor I love that picture! Now I'm really excited to see what you've got written!
    @GraceyManor One of my close friends growing up was called Katarina. Great name. I look forward to meeting her :smiley:
    edited November 2019
    I completely forgot what I wanted to share this morning! A koala visited the gum tree in my front yard yesterday. I haven't seen a koala in that tree for a couple of years and they are surprisingly fast because later that night he was gone, probably never to be seen again. He seemed to be watching me as I was trying to get a good angle for a photo. I like this picture best. His fuzzy ears are so cute but I would not want to get close as you can see how sharp his claws are :smile:
    20191113-193128.jpg
  • Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    @GraceyManor @bekkasan You should use Ublock Origin as your adblocker. You can still download from TSR and 9 out of 10 times it doesn't detect it at all. Even if it does, you can still download, you'll just have to wait longer than the usual 10 seconds.
  • TurjanTurjan Posts: 1,716 Member
    Emily4331 wrote: »
    @GraceyManor @bekkasan You should use Ublock Origin as your adblocker. You can still download from TSR and 9 out of 10 times it doesn't detect it at all. Even if it does, you can still download, you'll just have to wait longer than the usual 10 seconds.
    This. I use the same without issues.

@bekkasan Well, the Gobias issue has been solved, even if late. But yeah, I had some fear they wouldn't hydrate or photosynthesize enough when I send them somewhere. At least Gobias didn't cancel the actions I had lined up, even when his life was in danger. Starving doesn't seem to happen in my game. I had actually watched that on a stuck sim in some test about the vanilla reset system, and the stuck sim was miserable a whole week until the vanilla game finally reset him.

@emorrill That's because I wasn't just on my way through Salt Lake but made a day trip there. I had looked up before from where you had a decent view over the city, and there was snow up there. I can't find the spot anymore though. I looked at a map, and I didn't see anything with some ski facilities on the other side from the point where I started the walk up to the spot from where you would see the city.
    Anyway, I think that's why I love some of the Oasis Landing images so much, which often have those snow covered mountains in the background, like you see from Salt Lake City or to some extent in Las Vegas.

@coco Great koala pic. I wish I had a pic of that badger that visited me yesterday, but that wouldn't be able to compete in the cuteness department, anyway.
    Regarding custom content, I'm a bit afraid I completely overload my game. It's already a bit unwieldy with long load times. I should probably learn how to use some of those tools that let you weed out doubles etc. Also, I have some decision problems. My guys in game have custom hair, because I could just use all from a page that was linked here at some point, but the stuff for women was nearly ten times as much, which means that was no option, which is the reason why the women still run around in vanilla hair, which is a bit unfair. They come with much more out of the door though.

@GraceyManor Those great pics you posted look very promising :smile: .

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    @coco

Oh, that is a cute koala photo.
    I hope you are not too close to those fires TV has been reporting on.

@meerkattime

Thanks It has an extra room and more space so I am
    sure.

• PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    @GraceyManor , I love using patterns from Simlicious' Elaborate Knits Pattern Collection for my sims' autumn and winter outfits. They have separate recolourable channels, and they can really transform some very simple looking clothes!

By the way, I love your sneak peak image!

@coco , a koala in your yard! How adorable! <3

Today's update from yesterday

[img][/img]hDFntex.jpg

I sat the two of them in front of the TV, to see a few
    reactions.

[img][/img]NVYVocu.jpg

Pamela took care of the washing.

[img][/img]BOZnPZ8.jpg

She also visited the Prudence family, I had to edit their home
    since they had a toddler in the house.
    This is the dad.

[img][/img]fnlXvnP.jpg

[img][/img]Zx9AozU.jpg

Toddler in the family forgot her name.

[img][/img]YFGt9XA.jpg

Stephen visited the gym.

[img][/img]58dWf1e.jpg

Goodwin was there too.

All for now

• ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    I'm sorry about the lack of updates from me. Truth be told, I'm having way too much fun on TS4 and I'm experiencing simmer's block in regards to TS3. As soon as I find inspiration for the next updates, I'll get working on them. But for now, I'm taking a break from TS3.
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    I have a new update to share later :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
    Working on getting my game running better.It was running great until I added story progression back I think it’s because it’s a large mod
  • jonny522jonny522 Posts: 179 Member
    @GraceyManor Story Progression in larger games can cause quite a bit of lagging and reduction in frames. Even with me setting it to snail, SP still causes some problems at specific times, but I've learnt to live with it, as it's not excessive in its frequency and the results are positive.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top