Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What should I do now?

So I've been playing heaps of TS4 lately after figuring out how much fun Get Famous is. I usually don't enjoy playing as celebrities but I found this pack so much fun for some reason. However now my sim is at the max level of being an actress, maxed out the acting skill, is rich, and has a boyfriend and is living with him in the richest part of Del Sol Valley. I feel like I've done everything as a celebrity (except win an award which doesn't seem possible since she has not won one at all and she's been an actress for a while.)

Since my sim has maxed everything I am now at a stand still. I load up the game do a few chores for a few minutes then exit and I've been doing this for a few weeks now. This is also my legacy family and she is generation 4/5.

I have no idea what to do. I have all the packs and would like some advice. Should I try to get her married to her boyfriend? He is turning to an Elder in a few days and she's only half way through being a YA.. Or should I break them up and have her meet someone else? Have kids with her current boyfriend? Have her mom, step dad, step brother, and pets move in?

I was thinking of making her a witch or conservationist but since she's a celebrity and has reached the max of her career I feel like I would rather save those types of experiences with a new sim (maybe her children?)

Comments

• MissyHissyMissyHissy Posts: 2,022 Member
    It sounds like maybe starting a family could be her next logical step? She's financially secure, done very well for herself so maybe it would give you the chance to explore all the other opportunities with her children. Have you tried any of the Parenthood features yet? Those would be quite fun for a family and could give you some brand new avenues with your gameplay.

I hope you find something you'd like to do with her. It sounds like you've put a lot of work into your sim <3
    *All my mods can be found on The Daily Plumbob*MiAqoAE.png
  • sam123sam123 Posts: 4,539 Member
    MissyHissy wrote: »
    It sounds like maybe starting a family could be her next logical step? She's financially secure, done very well for herself so maybe it would give you the chance to explore all the other opportunities with her children. Have you tried any of the Parenthood features yet? Those would be quite fun for a family and could give you some brand new avenues with your gameplay.

I hope you find something you'd like to do with her. It sounds like you've put a lot of work into your sim <3

Haha, thank you for your reply it was really sweet!

Yes I have been putting a lot of work into her which was not easy lmao. She went through a lot of failed auditions but she has finally made it! I have tried some of the features in Parenthood but I feel like I haven't experienced everything in that yet. I think you do have a good idea, I may as well get her to have some kids at this point. Just need to find the right man.

Also I feel like her house is really big and it's kind of overwhelming and I'm not sure if it's suitable for a family. I'm also not used to having my sims live in rich houses. Do you think I should have her move somewhere a little low key? Or maybe find a different house to place on her current lot?
  • MissyHissyMissyHissy Posts: 2,022 Member
    edited November 2019
    Yeah, I hate using the big lots as houses. I reckon if she's going for a family now, in this stage of her life, a more low-key house might be a nice idea. Something with a decent garden, nice sized bedrooms but still plenty of space. I often use 30x30 or 30x40 for that kind of house, although 30x20 can still work, especially as a lot of the neighbourhoods have play equipment in them anyway.

If you wanted her to stay in the big neighbourhood, then maybe re-decorate her house to have a more cosy, family feel? At least it would have plenty of space for good sized bedrooms and a family room. You could even set aside a 'hobby room' for any hobby type endeavours the children embark upon.

I think it also depends on whether you'd like her to have a large family (4-6 children) or a smaller one (1-3). For a larger family, perhaps staying put but redesigning the house but for the smaller family, maybe a smaller lot? <3
    *All my mods can be found on The Daily Plumbob*MiAqoAE.png
  • QueenofMyshunoQueenofMyshuno Posts: 1,506 Member
    Maybe her life would be more interesting at this point if it wasn’t so perfect. Celebrities go through scandals all the time, so maybe it’s her time, haha.

Did her significant other cheat on her with another high-profile celebrity? Is she in a feud with that celebrity because of it? Did she say something insensitive on social media and suddenly get a bad reputation? Is she hitting the juice a little too hard and not getting anymore jobs because of it? Did she get juiced up, break the law, and get arrested? Things like that could be a lot of fun to play.
    BannerMayNewcrestGradient.png
    On EA forum Stories and Legacies board and on QueenOfMyshuno.tumblr.com