Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

THE MOLE: UNFINISHED BUSINESS

Comments

• AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
    Haha, I must tell you guys this funny thing that happened in my sims today... :D:D I have this gun mod and zombies mod in my game and was playing in a town where the zombies run wild. So I was looking for another sim that wasn't infected. So I came across some zombies and shoot one. Then while the Grimreaper was busy with him I shot another zombie. I don't know if I accidentally shot the Grimreaper too, but he was also falling down... :o But that was hilarious... After a few seconds he got up.. So I guess he wasn't dead... :p
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    Haha, I must tell you guys this funny thing that happened in my sims today... :D:D I have this gun mod and zombies mod in my game and was playing in a town where the zombies run wild. So I was looking for another sim that wasn't infected. So I came across some zombies and shoot one. Then while the Grimreaper was busy with him I shot another zombie. I don't know if I accidentally shot the Grimreaper too, but he was also falling down... :o But that was hilarious... After a few seconds he got up.. So I guess he wasn't dead... :p

XD poor Mr Reaper. :)

I've seen videos where players actually killed him off using mods somehow. In that case a new Grim Reaper comes to collect his soul. :o
    Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...
    Banner.png
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Alleenmens wrote: »

XD poor Mr Reaper. :)

I've seen videos where players actually killed him off using mods somehow. In that case a new Grim Reaper comes to collect his soul. :o
    Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

Reaperception XD

Who reaps the reaper?
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    Has anyone written a DRE in the past few weeks or months that I've missed?
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    Turner wrote: »

Not me... i think XD

I submitted one around the time we did the Trapped challenge.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    Nope...
    icmnfrsh wrote: »

I submitted one around the time we did the Trapped challenge.

The ADRE? Yeah I got that one, thanks.
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    I don't remember sending one, though maybe I did I can't remember. :D

Last one I sent was around the Clue mission I think.
    Christmas_Banner.png
    While we're waiting for the episode, here's something to read... :p

https://sims3zombies.blogspot.com/2019/11/how-did-4-friends-end-up-in-campsite.html
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    Uh oh... Considering Abnormality, is Lindi doomed to die? :o:'(
    Banner.png
    Nah... In this story she will be fine... :wink:
    Two guys in their underwear having a pillow fight. Just chilling :D

Episode soon, within the hour probably. :)
    Here's some pictures of a deleted scene that didn't really fit into the episode, but still funny pictures regardless! :p

Gsak2oQ.jpg
    b2LEwhG.jpg

No context provided :joy:
    Proper sneak peeks:

dy6fukQ.jpg
    B2myCww.jpg
    3EmVJmV.jpg
    edited November 2019
    I'm hoping to get the mission started soon, so keep pressuring me to do so. :lol:

SPOILERS BELOW!!!
    Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssss

Unless I get booted out this episode. Let's see!

Yes!!!
    - " He'd probably have a few screws loose if he can handle you, but whatever..."
    Oh man, I forgot I included this in my DRE :joy:
    - Taiha: "Annnd just to clarify for my subscribers and fans back home, it's the kitten's pee, not mine, DUH!!"
    :joy:
    - Wait, the frog turned into a pet chew toy? :joy:
    - Body dysmorphia? And we're only finding out now? :o
    - OH. That explains her reaction to the pool water distorting her image
    - Tamela: "Long story short, couple years later I found out Robert was gay, so. So much for all that effort!"
    Ouch
    - Taiha: "No, with this guy from college.... Wait, Grey's gay!?!"
    :joy: Taiha is denser than a tungsten brick
    - Grey in a cat suit. Omg :joy:
    - GREY: "I'm pretty cute in this thing, don't you think, Taiha?? MEOW!"
    :scream:
    - Fabio: "I made it!? I made it to the finale!?! ..... ¡Dios mío!"
    Dios mío indeed :o
    - Oof. Sorry to see you go, Lo. For what it's worth, you have the best track record of all the Mole players here.
    - Tamela: "But no matter who wins.... I think this experience has made ALL of us winners in the end."
    Darn straight
    - Among the final 4 contestants, we have 2 winners, 1 mid-season boot, and a 2nd boot. :D And now that I think about it, my original character was a mid-season boot, and I'd been the last player to be using a borrowed sim for quite a while now. As a matter of fact, the Evarrine reveal showed that when Aiden left, I was the only player left with a borrowed sim.
    - FIREWORKS
    - It's too bad that Tamela's help with Fabio's search came to an abrupt halt. Although I suppose she could continue it at home if she was nice enough.

I'm hoping to get the mission started soon, so keep pressuring me to do so. :lol:

SPOILERS BELOW!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a01QQZyl-_I

In retrospect, that expository bit on Tamela's backstory kind of foreshadowed who would be leaving that episode

Kaitlin is sad because of Tamela... :'( But congratz to Fabio to get into the final 4... :blush:
    And what is the next mission about? :neutral: