Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

All I wanted is college rock for Discover University!

But college rock is a part of university/college, it's mostly for all college students to listen, and that's that! Just in cause Discover University is not like The Sims 2 University and The Sims 3 University Life, I am sooooooooooooooooooooo EXTREMELY sad right now!!

Comments

• Options
    doedeardoedear Posts: 303 Member
    rock music is dead /s
  • Options
    babajaynebabajayne Posts: 1,866 Member
    Why play real instruments requiring talent when you can create it all with a computer? /s
  • Options
    paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    You are awfully fixated on what radio stations there will/won't be in packs...
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • Options
    12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    I know that! It’s my job to talk about radio stations
  • Options
    doedear wrote: »
    rock music is dead /s
    Rock music needs to be alive now! College rock should be a part of university, and that is a capital final!
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    12JEREMIA wrote: »
    rock music is dead /s
    Rock music needs to be alive now! College rock should be a part of university, and that is a capital final!

don't worry there is still time rock could be added in a teen or family or band pack
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    rock music is dead /s

don't worry there is still time rock could be added in a teen or family or band pack
    Really! If college rock won't make it, Discover University is about to be half baked!
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    rock music is dead /s

Really! If college rock won't make it, Discover University is about to be half baked!

give me 80s rock any day
    https://youtu.be/SRwrg0db_zY
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,836 Member
    rock music is dead /s

give me 80s rock any day

YEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!!! <3<3<3
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • Options
    rock music is dead /s

give me 80s rock any day
    Anmirla wrote: »
    rock music is dead /s

give me 80s rock any day

YEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!!! <3<3<3
    Noooooo!!! College rock! College rock! That's what I already said! Not 80s rock!
  • Options
    LishacakeLishacake Posts: 296 Member
    I'm just gonna download the Geek Rock radio from TS3 and add it to my game tbh.
  • Options
    invisiblgirlinvisiblgirl Posts: 1,709 Member
    I know that! It’s my job to talk about radio stations

Yes, really, it is. We count on it.

But sadly, college rock died with Kurt Cobain. The oldies station now plays The Replacements.
    I just want things to match. :'(
  • Options
    NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
    edited November 2019
    Were living in the past simmers 😂 maybe were old now 😱🤭 the best days are over lol , they are too much into technology now with them robots, In the sims now wouldnt even make sense with a black board and building your own tent outside and playing chap door run 😂😂
  • Options
    As soon as college rock is not coming, I’ll be playing a new life simulation game
  • Options
    babajaynebabajayne Posts: 1,866 Member
    Something that was cool 10-15 years ago is now “oldies”, and being in my mid-thirties now makes me old. OK.
  • Options
    Why y'all talking about oldies?! Look I'm trying to ask y'all nicely, we all wanted to talk about college rock!
  • Options
    DijktafoneDijktafone Posts: 775 Member
    edited November 2019
    I'd love to talk college rock played in a greek house stereo, but I'd be hurting myself if I did...
  • Options
    OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    rock music is dead /s

give me 80s rock any day

I do think an 80's rock station would be appropriate given the fact that many of the tropes employed in the various University packs are heavily inspired by the college films of the 1980's. Very good call.
  • Options
    What is going on?!! 80s are super old, how about some college rock in the 2010s?!
  • Options
    sunhair2008sunhair2008 Posts: 136 Member
    My fav was sims 2 college rock station. I was really hoping that they would've added a College Rock Station with Discover Uni Ahh well time to extract college rock from sims 2
    House- SLYTHERIN
    Wand Elder wood with a dragon heartstring core, 13 ½" and unyielding flexibility
    Patronus - Dragon
    Ilvermorny School - Pukwudgie
  • Options
    My fav was sims 2 college rock station. I was really hoping that they would've added a College Rock Station with Discover Uni Ahh well time to extract college rock from sims 2
    There will be college rock! College rock! Please come back! Come back college rock! Please!! *sniff*
  • Options
    giphy.gif
    *crying* Please come back!! *crying*
  • Options
    NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
    edited November 2019
    80s music is much better than college rock, my personal opinion 😂
    We have got "schools out" song track if you have seasons lol does that count is college rock
  • Options
    EA_RtasEA_Rtas Posts: 2,875 EA Community Manager
    Hey folks, as there is a more recent thread open here from the OP, I'm going to close this off. Please keep all discussion in that thread.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top