Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    @Mikezumi
    Probably, but I really like it.XD
  • cocococo Posts: 2,726 Member
    @GraceyManor Darren looks so handsome whenever he looks at Chelsea. I love watching that tv channel with the mad scientist and robots :lol:
    @Silverofdreams30 Thanks I'm feeling better today :smile:
    Stephen must have bowled a strike as he's so happy. I'm glad that Walter found someone. Cid and Liz could be a cute couple too. Aw Pamela is so smitten with Stephen. Looks like Cid is posing for a sketch.
    Your sims must be so addicted to tv for you to get rid of it :lol:
    Such a cute kiss, I'm so happy for them. At least he didn't drop her on the keg stand haha.
    @karritz I'm sorry you're still feeling under the weather. But I'm glad to hear that the play was a great success and that you were able to enjoy the last performance.
    @bekkasan I took a couple tablets and after I started exercising I forgot all about my headache. I love Briana's character a lot so I look forward to seeing her grow up. It might be the lamp causing issues if it's too low. Either way I hope you figure it out because it's frustrating when sims don't perform simple tasks the way you want them to.
    @king_of_simcity7 The second image won't load for me. Hana would be so excited to meet him.
    How exciting. I keep forgetting your blog name you will have to remind me so I can read the chapter.
    @PalmArrow Stewart looked so pretty in that first picture by the merry-go-round. What a beautiful sunset. Ajeet was in the best possible place to get medical help quickly. I always thought those pills looked way too big to swallow. I wonder what Tamsin could be saying for him to accept. Congrats on her learning the right potion :smile:
    I love seeing tiny little kittens in the game. I think I already commented on how adorable Winter is lol. Thomas is adorable singing to his doll. The snowy painting is amazing! I hope Jasper doesn't shed on the lounge :wink:
    @meerkattime Thanks, I'm feeling a lot better today. Allie and Kerry looked like they came to Shang Simla to solve mysteries and kick bu*tt. They're a cool duo :smile:
    @jonny522 I think Alex and Lindsey would love to have a grandchild :smile:
    @DeafSimmer Turning clouds into cotton candy is such a cool (and delicious) power. Celestia looks pretty in her dress. I would love to see a baby between Luna and Discord :smile:
    @GraceyManor I'm sorry they're still targeting you :frowning:
    That's a very decorated house for EA standards. The bedroom is cute with that shark bean bag. Did you move your sims to a new world?
    @thebriamon Congrats on getting Showtime! Are you doing an alphabet legacy? I noticed that all of your sims start with A. 2009 was such a long time ago. I cringe reading anything I wrote back then.
    @SimsCat84 I've never had a policeman crash a party. Could be a good or bad thing depending on who the guests are lol.
    edited November 2019
    @coco
    No.This is a family I'm creating for a friend and they asked me to add some skills and items to them.
    So I have these sims in sunset valley.
    @GraceyManor Oh right, I remember reading that you were involved in a gift exchange. Have fun with it :smile:
  • thebriamonthebriamon Posts: 377 Member
    @coco Yeah some of the stuff I posted was pretty dumb :s I sure hope I've grown and matured a little in the ten years since. And yeah, I guess it's sort of an alphabet legacy. At least, I am doing the alphabet for each generation. No idea how far I'll get. I've been attempting legacies since they were the thing with TS2, and I've never gotten beyond generation 4. With each new attempt I think, "THIS is it. THIS is the time I actually do it!" and then I get to the fourth, and want to make something new. But it's entertained me for 15 years, so I might as well keep going.
    @thebriamon I hope you can get past gen 4 this time! That was the same number I got stuck on in TS2. But then I kept playing with one family in TS3 and I have 10 generations now :smile:
    Working on a family for a friend, no cc or mods installed.Never realized how well the game without all those mods clogging it up.
    edited November 2019
    I have a weird issue with my game(that has no mods or no cc in it, completely brand new folder as I have to do some CC free building)
    My sim's kids can't eat plates of autumn salad or pancakes if the plate is sitting on the table.The only option they get is put away.

And the only threads I can find are my own threads about it.XD
  • DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,181 Member
    @bekkasan Just muscle, I don't let him eat enough to gain weight. I mean I don't let him eat much period but still.

So after thoroughly getting knocked the F out by Tori, Ed somehow managed to still be into the date. Good man.
    xgJ5HUB.jpg
    Oh hey, first kiss, that's good. Ed's too old to still haven't gotten his first kiss.
    bjh3Mj0.jpg
    Also apparently he's starving.
    Lz8ABmY.jpg
    Now he'd take Tori somewhere nicer than this, but he's still very poor. 1950's diner it is!
    EzOxk8k.jpg
    Aw look, Tori got Ed some flowers. If only she knew that was his one weakness....
    ZRxMasC.jpg
    Ed: "They're the key to my heart....and bed."
    8sG8IU6.jpg
    Oh look, Ed got a promotion. Congrats, now you gotta shave your head.
    Fl54lPc.jpg
    And so he did. He also had to repair the shower because it keeps breaking.
    Z60OiCI.jpg
    Full moon out tonight, everything looks romantic now. Might as well take Tori out for another date. This time the fancy place because now Ed can finally afford it!
    5wOSXtf.jpg
    That's when the zombies showed up....
    tjEezEy.jpg
    And worst of all, they didn't even sit at the same table. Come on guys....
    v8jYmK4.jpg
    Aww, now they're looking at the stars together.....not that romantic since they had to run for their lives after seeing one of the zombies disembowel that poor randomly generated townie.
    Ef7h2Ia.jpg
    That night they made sweet sweet passionate love....and the zombies watched.
    zLRQ2xj.jpg
    The next morning Tori whipped out her laptop, she needs to do her work even when she's spending the night at her boyfriend's place. What a woman.
    9ZibAi1.jpg
    Ed: "I have now upgraded my shower."
    9zfxEOC.jpg
    Whoa whoa whoa, Ed made a shower THAT CLEANS ITSELF?! This is big news people!
    XUGs5pt.jpg
    Nah instead of caring about it, Ed's just going to heckle Tori for some reason.
    cRCZamX.jpg
    Tori: "Yeah smart, heckle the woman that makes you feel good in bed. See where that gets you."
    DaUrSQU.jpg
    Later that day Ed headed to the gym to pump those guns some more.
    PwAjvs4.jpg
    Oh wow, first time ever seeing Jocasta Bachelor skinny. Good job!
    oxcP79Y.jpg
    After getting yet another promotion, Ed brought Tori down to the beach for a romantic getaway.
    pD7KD0W.jpg
    vt4NiJ1.jpg
    So Ed just got promoted....again, which means he makes the money to propose to Tori!
    M9lyniW.jpg
    Before you say "Aren't they moving a little too fast?" remember, it's been like....a week. That's like 20 years in Sims world.
    EeaQql5.jpg
    3XFnFkK.jpg
    And as you can see by the plumbob over Tori's head, she has moved in. Which sucks because she has to live....here now.
    DfEyS7I.jpg
    First thing to do, clean the oven.
    9gZyf6h.jpg
    Meanwhile, Ed needs to go for a shirtless jog to show off his physique.
    w1ndgfQ.jpg
    ED WATCH OUT! JARED FRIO'S ABOUT TO HIT YOU!
    CHL23ig.jpg
    Oh nevermind, he missed. That's a relief.
    BF7RzcO.jpg
    OH SWEET 10 POUND 8 OUNCE BABY JESUS!
    This just in, two Sims dead in terrible car accident.
    rOun21R.jpg
  • Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    edited November 2019
    So, okay, I haven't played in a bit. But here's Sable getting extremely angry because she is just so comically bad at Whack-A-Gnome that I got secondhand embarrassment watching her. :lol:
    yHvkCes.jpg

And a classic, "My eyes are up here! :angry: ," pic. :lol:
    32Ruev7.jpg

On another note. My depression decided to suck the fun out of most things I do, soo....You know how most people like I dunno watch a movie or read a book or something when they're bored? Me? Why, I translate lyrics as coherently as I can with minimal knowledge of the original language because that's fun to me. :lol: It isn't a shock, really. I've always loved language.
    eMa5rAP.jpg

RIP to any potential fluent people who come across that abomination, but listen I think I did an okay job. :lol:

PS Here's the song if you want to listen. Also, I love Fabio Lione. He is a the best. :heart: He also looks mildly like Weird Al and I love it.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0DIPOg4aDc
    And full lyrics if you wanna read along :tongue:
    371H69S.jpg
    xR0lcCG.png
    Post edited by Emily4331 on
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,920 Member
    @coco thank you.

I just popped in - haven't been playing much today. Not since I broke my save. Actually I just added two extra children to it and the game ran perfectly. Only problem was I couldn't save it. So I shut it down and walked away from it.

If you've been following the story, little Gator Wolff is a child. Recently aged up from toddler. His lifetime wish is to be super popular. I've had a lot of sims with that lifetime wish since June 2009 but none of them have ever achieved it. They worked on making friends and then found it impossible to keep the existing friends while making new friends. Anyway, just before I tried to save my game I noticed Gator had finally done it. But I got Error 12 due to adding 2 extra children to the household. There are currently only 18 Sims, including 8 children, in the household. The game ran perfectly well with the extra children. No lag or crashing. But I thought I'd try to save to see if it would do that and it wouldn't. So I just reloaded after several hours away from it. The first thing I wanted to do was to get Gator his lifetime wish again. But I couldn't do that because he already has achieved it. Obviously he had it already when I last had a successful save and I didn't even notice.

So all I can say now is Congratulations Gator.

GatorWolff001.jpg
  • TurjanTurjan Posts: 1,716 Member
    edited November 2019
    @GraceyManor There are quite a few fully decorated ones in the bin. This 4 BR one is certainly one of the most useful ones among them.

@Emily4331 I hope you get better soon. Awesome pics.

@all I'm still reading here and handing out likes and awesomes, btw.
    Post edited by Turjan on
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member

@coco

Thank you, yeah shes very smitten with him lol.
    Just sad the uni world glitched with just two days left.

@GraceyManor

That is a lovely house, cute dog.

@Mikezumi

I see you * waves*

@Turjan

*Waves*

@Emily4331

Great to see an update, haha she's as bad at games
    as I am.

@PalmArrow

Thomas is such a cute toddler.

• SleepstarSleepstar Posts: 816 Member
    I haven't been playing yesterday as my laptop wasn't cooperating with me, but I will try to get a play session in later today
    Currently aiming to get all harvestable produce in The Sims 3 (One EP left)Will complete a Legacy one dayhttps://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=katcalls2k907 (My Wishlist)
  • TurjanTurjan Posts: 1,716 Member
    edited November 2019
    @Silverofdreams30 *waves back* I have enjoyed your updates.

I mostly wasn't posting anything as I'm playing rotationally now, and this would make for a very disjointed reading experience with dozens of characters, always changing between posts. Also, much of the time was spent with training and aging up toddlers, because the whole generation two had their kids within a short time frame,

Anyway, one of the more - to me - amusing episodes was the first prom of the two plant sim "daughters" of Marcus, who both had been cured (the game's wording) after they had become teens.
    KExCpsQ.jpg
    Flora and Violet look identical (except hairstyle), but Violet is the more outgoing one, so she was the one who actually got asked out to go to prom by Joseph VanWatson. He came with the limo, Violet got on board, and Flora was left behind. Flora then didn't want to go at all anymore. I made her go anyway, and here they are all entering the school building, with Joseph checking something on his phone.
    H6rboJC.jpg
    For whatever reason, Violet went in last, and before she was completely in, she reacted to a wish for an autograph by the YA who stood at the entrance. I didn't manage to get her in before Flora had already been elected prom queen. Joseph seamlessly "switched horses" and spent all the dance with Flora, finally asking her to go steady. Only in the sims :lol: . Anyway, they seem to get along nicely.
    9oPQ6be.jpg
    I haven't paid much of any attention to them afterwards, but SP is still making them see each other for the time being.
    Post edited by Turjan on
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    @Karritz Glad things are getting better, even if it is slowly.
    bummer about the saving stuff. Hate when that happens.

@king_of_simcity7 In your first post on this page I see a bunch of gibberish between the first and second picture. Is that supposed to say something?

@PalmArrow I have sims pose for portraits all the time doing the memory one. They come out better most of the time, you can vary the backgrounds. The ones outside usually do better I guess because the light is better. Thanks for the comments. :smiley:

@meerkattime Thanks so much for the comments. :smiley:
    I feel kinda mean making her stay preggers all this time. I probably wont get too much play time this week and I'm building a few things for the 'fairy realm' world

@Silverofdreams30 Congrats to your sim making Deans list. Nice celebration!
    Wow...get a room you two! :heart:

@PalmArrow Cute pics of Thomas singing to that...that...that...sigh...doll. :wink:
    I like the painted from memory scenes that Stuart did!

@jonny522 Glad to hear that Ryan and Lauri are thinking about kids now.

@DeafSimmer Looks like an interesting gala. I'm glad that Luna could have some fun, but, looks like she had more fun later.

@SimsCat84 Cute cop!

@thebriamon lol...never even thought about googling my name.

@GraceyManor Someone was busy with the deco button!
    Don't have a clue why that would happen. The version I have with no mods/no cc...but I still use Nraas overwatch, error trap and MC will load very quickly, but has many other issues. I only build in it if I am building from scratch or testing a build.

@coco :smiley: Glad it got better. I had moved over to the world I'm using for the 'fairy realm' to work on it a bit so I haven't been back in DV to test the light yet. It's on my todo list. :grin:

@DoodlyDoofus Congrats on the engagement and her moving in. Giggled at your captions.

@Emily4331 Love the picture. Sorry about the depression. I think the translation idea is very interesting to keep your mind off things. I actually like the translation even if it is not 100% correct it is very poetical and meaningful. I will have to listen to the song later as I am running out of time to get ready to leave for work. :lol:

@king_of_simcity7 Will have to read yours later today after work.

@Turjan Curing plant sims...why? why? They are adorable. Interesting prom events. Post what you want to post. I'll eventually go to one of my other stories and totally confuse everyone especially if I go back to the totally human one. :lol: Glad the rotation is working for you.

Red sky in the morning! I do love that Midnight Hollow lighting mod. I finally remembered to put it back in the mod folder.
    49042380738_0a3bab800a_b.jpg
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @bekkasan i will fix the picture. Must have got the tags wrong
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
    edited November 2019
    @Turjan

Hope you enjoy playing several families.
    That was nice to see an update.

@bekkasan

Hehe, they should get a room really lol.
    That is a gorgeous sunset shot.

Here is an update

[img][/img]2YTo860.jpg

Pamela is back in Twinbrook, she has already invited Stephen over,
    and he will show up the next day.

[img][/img]t95OtV3.jpg

This little guy Parker Prudence walked by, he looks great as a teen and a young adult,
    saved both to the bin.

[img][/img]N4E8ggD.jpg

Pamelas invitation to Stephen lol, well she called up but this is
    more cute lol.

[img][/img]XVBcbmK.jpg

Before pamela had to drop off university world.

All for now

• emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    @coco I have just added them to the blog now :smile:

Link to the blog page: https://smoogie7.wordpress.com/2019/11/12/adult-sims-stories/

@king_of_simcity7 I'm just popping in to say that you got me curious so I went right on over to your blog and started reading. :p

And my reaction was OH MY! :smiley:

:lol:

👍

@Silverofdreams30 Don't you just love that you can invite simmies over from Uni and snag them into your household? :mrgreen: Stephen is worth it! :love:

To the rest of you I have enjoyed reading your updates and have given out L&As. Life has been pretty busy lately and like I said most of my free time is spent on taking pictures for my Christmas story.

*Debuts December 2nd!*

:mrgreen:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
    edited November 2019
    @emorrill

Yes hehe, and I got your mention.
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @emorrill That was the first type of upload from me. It is a shame that I cannot share it on the forums but obviously some players are young. I will have some more raw footage up at some point!
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
    @emorrill That was the first type of upload from me. It is a shame that I cannot share it on the forums but obviously some players are young. I will have some more raw footage up at some point!

RAW footage? :flushed:

What's that supposed to mean? :lol:

;)
    Hey everyone. :)

I know it's kind of a poor representation picture, but I wanted to show you how the windows frost up with that Snow Replacement Mod from MTS. :blush:

I like how much more realistic it looks. :star:

Screenshot-13.jpg

In other pictures I've taken the frost looks so gosh darn real it's amazing, but...I can't show those until I roll out my Christmas story. :p But yeah, I can't wait to see what the SNOW will look like with this mod. I'm getting really excited! :smiley:
  • SleepstarSleepstar Posts: 816 Member
    Played in my Moonlight Falls Save; the last time I played in Moonlight Falls was two months ago. Janus Thompson had mastered the Toy Oven, and as he had a wish to catch a 10 kilogram fish locked in I sent him to the pond. Keanu, Janus' uncle, joined him as he had a few fishing-related wishes as well. After fulfilling a wish he had locked in, Keanu sent several text messages to his friends; one of which was his Fairy housemate Florence Mather. Florence's boyfriend, Cato, had aged up to Young Adult.
    Currently aiming to get all harvestable produce in The Sims 3 (One EP left)Will complete a Legacy one dayhttps://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=katcalls2k907 (My Wishlist)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top