Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Discover University Official Countdown Thread!!!!!!! (Now Available)!!!!!!

Comments

• butterflyxgirlbutterflyxgirl Posts: 427 Member
    Hey, I just thought of this, is the secret society only tied to one university or do you think both UBrite and Foxbury have them?
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    I’m interested to find out what it is tomorrow I’ve finally reached the stage of I can’t play anymore stage because all my sims are ready (I think) for university’s! lol we’re almost there I just need to keep busy!

I want to know whats coming to
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,388 Member
    3 Days Left!!!!!

35 Days Left on Consoles!!!!!!
  • SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    It will be fun to read about all the things here on the forum.

I won’t update my game until my mods and CC is ok so I have no idea how much time that will require.
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,442 Member
    edited November 2019
    It will be fun to read about all the things here on the forum.

I won’t update my game until my mods and CC is ok so I have no idea how much time that will require.

I feel this struggle. But over a year ago I decided to keep a separate Sims 4 vanilla folder to swap in while I took the time to sift through my mods and CC. It's also a really good way to see how new packs are truly running without worrying about mod interference and game bugs are much easier to spot and report accurately. If you end up feeling like you're missing out while waiting, I recommend giving it a try. I was surprised at how much I found I could enjoy the game without the CC now that so many packs are out. :smile:
    #Team Occult
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    I just hope Meaningful Stories will be updated quickly <3

Also I can't believe it's already stream day! Feels like time just kinda flew past xD
  • iliekponieziliekponiez Posts: 455 Member
    I wanna play it right now! I'm so excited! :D
  • InvisibleaesInvisibleaes Posts: 1,526 Member
    I wanna play it right now! I'm so excited! :D

Me too! I’m hoping that the patch and monthly maxis will be a slight distraction but there is still the longest last bit of waiting that we have to do!
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Will a sim with the responsible trait (acquired using Parenthood) automatically do homework and other daily tasks, making university a breeze?
    @calaprfy i think we’ll have to wait for a answer to that although I’m curious about that too most of my sims end up being responsible lol
  • becks1112becks1112 Posts: 919 Member
    Is the pack being released at midnight local time?
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    becks1112 wrote: »
    Is the pack being released at midnight local time?

Yes, I believe so.
    edited November 2019
    Yes it is midnight local time starting in Australia. Here’s the countdown for PCs
    https://simscommunity.info/2019/11/12/countdown-to-the-release-of-the-sims-4-discover-university-pc-mac/
  • dsefdsef Posts: 1,219 Member
    It comes out at 11pm GMT
  • EdithVEdithV Posts: 859 Member
    dsef wrote: »
    It comes out at 11pm GMT

Is that definite?
  • dsefdsef Posts: 1,219 Member
    EdithV wrote: »
    dsef wrote: »
    It comes out at 11pm GMT

Is that definite?

Yes, because if you look at the countodwn above it used CET (central european time, which is an hour before GMT) and that counts down to midnight there.
  • honeypooh1267honeypooh1267 Posts: 1,344 Member
    edited November 2019
    did anyone check your game? i went in and found a bike icon under the outdoors! it says transportation...but there are only boats. and you now can lock your laptops and assigned beds also.
    Post edited by honeypooh1267 on
  • XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
    I probably have to wait until next month; but oh well. There might be a sell and bug fixes by then.

I updated my game and now just waiting for mods to all be updated. I am disappointed again with the update. Always stuff I can't or won't use. Why can't they just give us the chemistry system or story progression already? Pay one of the modders to help. We know it can be done as mods showed us this. I get it will take time and resources; but I at least want to know if it can happen someday then I would be pleased.
  • SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    XxAirixX wrote: »
    I probably have to wait until next month; but oh well. There might be a sell and bug fixes by then.

I updated my game and now just waiting for mods to all be updated. I am disappointed again with the update. Always stuff I can't or won't use. Why can't they just give us the chemistry system or story progression already? Pay one of the modders to help. We know it can be done as mods showed us this. I get it will take time and resources; but I at least want to know if it can happen someday then I would be pleased.

Story progression..... over my dead body. They would have to give me a real real good warning before hand so I can unplug internet permanently. Goodbye Gallery but no way am I going to mess with my happy rotational play.
  • BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,180 Member
    edited November 2019
    did anyone check your game? i went in and found a bike under the outdoors! it says transportation... and you now can lock your laptops and assigned beds also.

nvm: its just the icon for transportation section.
    I have the security measures for laptop but no bike?
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion
  • SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    Bluegayle wrote: »
    did anyone check your game? i went in and found a bike under the outdoors! it says transportation... and you now can lock your laptops and assigned beds also.

Do you have IL? The only thing in there so far the the jet things from the pack.

Do you have IL? The only thing in there so far the the jet things from the pack.

Those features were added to the base game from the Update.
    2 Days Left!!!!!!

We're almost there!!!!!!
  • Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,775 Member

My Origin release date is November 14th 9 pm PST. So much game prep before I can even start playing. This is so exciting!
    Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member

Those features were added to the base game from the Update.
    Yeah but unless you have IL there’s no point in having the icon, there’d be nothing in that catalog. Or is the icon unclickable if you don’t have the pack?