Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Moments That Just Make You Laugh

For me, a definite moment that makes me laugh in this game is when a Sim who has the Neat character trait is cleaning a desk and they are trying to get that one piece of pesky dirt. This is especially when they say "Ah... ergh... Neezo!!" Gets me every time. :D
2quwd7.gif

Comments

• DMDCTDMDCT Posts: 79 Member
    When one of your sims goes out to a bar looking for a good time, and perhaps a romantic interest, and this happens:

DBTTrp4.jpg
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    The awkward mermaid dolphin squeak gets me everytime 🤣
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • coolsim9999999coolsim9999999 Posts: 5,032 Member
    There are so many truly funny moments that I can't actually pick one B)!
    4kkjdXo.png

• Doppelganger399Doppelganger399 Posts: 1 New Member
    I'm having "woohoo" with a sim, her hubby is in the corner reading a book, he looks up, starts to cry then goes back to his book.
    Must have been a Stephen King book.
  • Simsister2004Simsister2004 Posts: 3,536 Member
    edited November 2019
    Many things make me laugh. After having installed the Strangerville pack and started the military career, I really enjoy and laugh at the sentence: Noba o'spark jabahorn!! So hilarious when sims are demanding other sims, or should it be commanding?
  • PearLadyPearLady Posts: 207 Member
    One of my favorite giggles comes from when a kid tells a funny story to another sim. Near the end sounds like "fried oboes", so every time the kid tells this, I'm like "oh, there goes my kid talking about frying oboes again. Delicious. LOL"
    Don't anger the fruit. It may make her toot (at you). ;)
  • bruceleroy98bruceleroy98 Posts: 333 Member
    I woohoo'd with a guy's wife and he noticed and just left the crib lol. Guess he already knew what it was lol.
  • DMDCTDMDCT Posts: 79 Member
    Whenever a random townie bolts through the streets of San Myshuno, clad only in a towel and for no apparent reason:

RM4F8zU.jpg
  • RionAgriasRionAgrias Posts: 305 Member
    When I get through twelve hours of Sim gameplay without something buggy happening.
  • thenameslynith13thenameslynith13 Posts: 55 Member

Everyone is just happily opening their presents, while my vamp girl takes a bite out Father Winter.
    x0YcbE0.png
  • adamclark83adamclark83 Posts: 692 Member
    Probably the one thing that always makes me crack up is watching Sims' stiff walk when they're going to the toilet.
    2quwd7.gif

• Gerbils91Gerbils91 Posts: 2 New Member
    I like when erratic Sims get the 'flarn' moodlet. So much so that I actually often say 'flarn' when I'm annoyed, or something has gone wrong.
  • jkgoodspeedjkgoodspeed Posts: 38 Member
    I had an Elder who took care of my children and when they were toddlers and she'd feed them, there were times when she'd say something that soundly horribly like "Choking? Who says their Choking?" and then she'd laugh! I would walk around my house saying that to my dog all the time!
  • neuroandproudneuroandproud Posts: 67 Member
    [quote="adamclark83;c-17316714"]Probably the one thing that always makes me crack up is watching Sims' stiff walk when they're going to the toilet.[/quote]

That always cracks me up as well!
    Kaydin/KayKay