Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What options/items would you like to have added to the Sims 4?

bruceleroy98bruceleroy98 Posts: 333 Member
edited November 2019 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
Poison Option and Law Enforcement

I would like them to add a poison item that you can acquire some kind of way. Maybe through an underground network as a criminal or something similar. It would also be good if you could somehow get arrested for killing another sim and being caught. Then you would have to do Sim Time. Come on Maxis, we have 2-3 years left on add-ons. This would be great.

Comments

• Options
    auroraael14auroraael14 Posts: 988 Member
    I don't think they'll ever add killing in the sims. It's rated, teen. It would be nice to see robbers again and have an option to be a robber and go to jail, but even that seems far fetched for the sims 4.
    Check out my gallery for house builds! Username: aejp24
  • Options
    I don't think they'll ever add killing in the sims. It's rated, teen. It would be nice to see robbers again and have an option to be a robber and go to jail, but even that seems far fetched for the sims 4.

Well having the ability to taint food and having to answer for a Sim's crime would be enough, all things considered. Death exists in the game so I believe they can work it in so that it's not as aggressive.
  • Options

Well having the ability to taint food and having to answer for a Sim's crime would be enough, all things considered. Death exists in the game so I believe they can work it in so that it's not as aggressive.

I do like the robber idea as well. Kleptomaniac has a cool down which is annoying. With the robber career, they should also add advanced house security or martial arts so that you can defend yourself and home upon intrusion.
  • Options
    More TV channels and movies

I enjoy watching the short Sim films and I would hope that they would add many more at regular intervals. It's a cool way to pass time and they are often times amusing.
  • Options
    paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    How about something that fixes all my game bugs? That'd be great.
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • Options
    invisiblgirlinvisiblgirl Posts: 1,709 Member

You can kill Sims with one of the icons from JA.
    I just want things to match. :'(
  • Options
    More calendar events and Sim holidays

Out of all of the calendar events, I feel that they could create more. May add some sports related events or other creative sim events to participate in. I know you can create your own but it would be nice if there were more of a variety of them.
  • Options
    storyystoryy Posts: 417 Member
    Custom lifespan and story progression.

Sometimes "normal" is too short and "long" feels eternal! I'd also really love for premades to go about their lives and continue their legacies without my playing them out - I wish the Goth family still existed in my current save but they're long gone :(

I know There's A Mod For That, but obviously I'd love for it to just be included :)
  • Options
    storyy wrote: »
    Custom lifespan and story progression.

Sometimes "normal" is too short and "long" feels eternal! I'd also really love for premades to go about their lives and continue their legacies without my playing them out - I wish the Goth family still existed in my current save but they're long gone :(

I know There's A Mod For That, but obviously I'd love for it to just be included :)

Yes it would be cool to see other non-played households evolve and progress during your game. I would love that as a feature.
  • Options
    redrogue60redrogue60 Posts: 2,053 Member
    edited November 2019
    More calendar events and Sim holidays

Out of all of the calendar events, I feel that they could create more. May add some sports related events or other creative sim events to participate in. I know you can create your own but it would be nice if there were more of a variety of them.

I'd like just a few more traditions added to the list we can choose from
    • Send Greeting Card
    • Caroling - a little more specific than just the Arts & Music spirit
    • Charitable Spirit - Donating to charity. I don't thing they have this one
    • Give Chocolates - a little more specific than just "Giving Gift"
    • Kindness towards Animals - Kind of like the feast day for St. Francis or Kukur Tihar the festival of dogs in the Hindu religion. Donate to Animal Charities, feed strays etc.
    • Take Specific Parent or Grandparent out for Meal
    • Dress Up - Wear Formal Wear
    • Picnic in the Park
    • Observe the Blossoms - Like Hanami in Japan for the Cherry Blossoms
    • Send Singing Telegram
    • Go Out for Ice Cream
    • Eat at a High End Restaurant
    • Sit Under the Stars

I'd also love
    • Doorbells
    • Working Grandfather Clock with chimes
    • Changing the color of flames
    • More actual uses for Museums
    • Wineries
    “All mushrooms are edible, but some only once.” Terry Pratchett
  • Options
    simsfan5simsfan5 Posts: 3 New Member
    Summer camp game pack... this seems like a good option for teen and kid sims.
  • Options
    simstr0ngsimstr0ng Posts: 679 Member
    I would like a password lock on the computer so guests will not use it. Like a door lock.
  • Options
    lana44lana44 Posts: 60 Member
    Direct control option would do the trick, make it more realer.
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    I want a rocking chair in game
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    PlumbeebPlumbeeb Posts: 619 Member
    I'd really like the option to toggle on/off randomly generated townies.
    Sims 4 Wish List:
    • > Option to toggle on/off random townie generation.
    • > Turn vacation worlds into residential worlds.
    • > Option to purchase separate worlds or a world pack.
    • > Sleepwear kit.
    • > Atomic age kit.
  • Options
    SribindiSribindi Posts: 261 Member
    I would welcome the option that you could give different sizes to walls. For example, I build two constructs on a plot (ex. house and seperate barn), And I want the one building to have larger walls than the seperate other. Even in one construct this would be fun.

As for the door options: one can lock the door for everyone/or a specific member of the household (as for as I know not for any contacts you may have outside of your household), you can lock it for everyone except householdmembers/employees. But when a 'friend' comes by, you will have to unlock the door or they can never get in. Then see to it that it is locked again for the night (since vampires roam around at that time, you know). So some kind of option to solve this.
  • Options
    MissyHissyMissyHissy Posts: 2,022 Member
    Poison Option and Law Enforcement

I would like them to add a poison item that you can acquire some kind of way. Maybe through an underground network as a criminal or something similar. It would also be good if you could somehow get arrested for killing another sim and being caught. Then you would have to do Sim Time. Come on Maxis, we have 2-3 years left on add-ons. This would be great.

Another one wanting murder? I'm starting to worry for this community!
    I'd love to see a return of some of the hobby ideas. Things like the sewing, pottery etc. The flower arranging came back, so these might just do so. <3
    *All my mods can be found on The Daily Plumbob*MiAqoAE.png
  • Options
    andrea_akemiandrea_akemi Posts: 24 Member
    Drums, option to dance together, slow dance and classical dance. And classic NPCs like cop (NPC), thief and firefighter. And tickling as playful interaction that includes children.

Image Credit: Peterskywalker

MTS_Peterskywalker-1858800-Sims2EP92019-07-0216-58-41-51.jpg

• Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,127 Member
    An option to turn off random sim & terrible tourist outfits.
    A full release of all occult eyes, ears & teeth in CAS.
    Unlocked of all NPS outfits.
    A Create-A-World options to merge worlds together & rename them.
    Options in CAS for what sexuality a sim is.
    More romantic interactions.
    Height Sliding Scales in CAS
    Color Wheels & Textures.