Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Discover University Official Countdown Thread!!!!!!! (Now Available)!!!!!!

Comments

• comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    edited November 2019
    @catloverplayer I started the top three things you want next year in sims 4 list
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    @catloverplayer I started the top three things you want next year in sims 4 list

I can't find it. Would you mind linking?
    8 Days Left!!!!

8 Days till our sims can finally woohoo in the shower and have bicycles!!!!!
    my link wont work just go to my comments you should be able to find it there
  • SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    edited November 2019
    Did the recent GP really not bring any new whims for those that do play with whims on? I’ve seen comments about how there aren’t any new whims but I didn’t think it were true. ....how do players that don’t play with whims get rewards🤔

Regardless of no whims are not, I’m glad it’s almost about to be a week for the release. Been hoping for this pack since the tease in GF.
    Did the recent GP really not bring any new whims for those that do play with whims on? I’ve seen comments about how there aren’t any new whims but I didn’t think it were true. ....how do players that don’t play with whims get rewards🤔

Regardless of no whims are not, I’m glad it’s almost about to be a week for the release. Been hoping for this pack since the tease in GF.

Shower Woohoo should have one cause all of the woohoo locations have a whim eg woohoo in the hottub or woohoo in the hottub with
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    8 Days Left!!!!

8 Days till our sims can finally woohoo in the shower and have bicycles!!!!!

you put images of bikes in showers in my head again. but i'm excited for all that too :)
  • butterflyxgirlbutterflyxgirl Posts: 427 Member
    Thank you for whoever put in here that they turned off whims unless I turn them back on. I was in my game, the whims weren’t there and I thought I did something wrong 😭 I hope they add fun whims for University. Oh! It would be so fun if a teen got a whim that they wanted to enroll!
  • InvisibleaesInvisibleaes Posts: 1,526 Member
    I’m ready for it to be out like now lol I’ve got my testing sims almost all ready for it!
  • aprilroseaprilrose Posts: 1,832 Member
    I’m ready for it to be out like now lol I’ve got my testing sims almost all ready for it!

Same having to wait another week is killing me!
    Simming for 19 years!
    Family Tree
    Playing Mod & CC Free

• SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    Meh I haven't even really had the time to hang with you guys in this thread. Somehow keep getting caught up in work, sports, home life, blah. Happy to see it's the same comfy excited space as always though. And man I hope this EP will be awesome! Really starting to warm up to it (although, again, happy it's with less PEPS, makes the waiting go by faster :D).

Anywho, soon guys. Hope it'll be everything you hoped for and that we can all soon send our little sims off to university <3
    edited November 2019
  • InvisibleaesInvisibleaes Posts: 1,526 Member
    aprilrose wrote: »

Yes it’s like the slowest lag waiting the final stretch!

i'm just hopeing no more adulting. its seriously messing up my sim time.
    Thank you for whoever put in here that they turned off whims unless I turn them back on. I was in my game, the whims weren’t there and I thought I did something wrong 😭 I hope they add fun whims for University. Oh! It would be so fun if a teen got a whim that they wanted to enroll!

yes it would of all the whims I wish this pack had thats the one I want most
  • aprilroseaprilrose Posts: 1,832 Member
    edited November 2019

i'm just hopeing no more adulting. its seriously messing up my sim time.

If only I had more sick time on the books at my job, I'd be calling in sick that release day just to play.
    Post edited by aprilrose on
    Simming for 19 years!
    Family Tree
    Playing Mod & CC Free

• butterflyxgirlbutterflyxgirl Posts: 427 Member
    I’m taking a day of vacation time to play on release day. I need to use it anyway
    7 Days Till Release!!!!!

1 Week!!!!!!

Hey 7 is a lucky number. Prehaps the livestream will reveal some new info that will excite many of us and then we also have the sims camp and early access info coming as well.

Even though they announced it 24 days in advance it seems like it's taken forever to get to the single digits. I've already preordered and am just waiting till Midnight Next Thursday/Friday Morning. It mentions it's unlocked meaning it will start downloading at midnight.
    7 Days Till Release!!!!!

1 Week!!!!!!

Hey 7 is a lucky number. Prehaps the livestream will reveal some new info that will excite many of us and then we also have the sims camp and early access info coming as well.

Even though they announced it 24 days in advance it seems like it's taken forever to get to the single digits. I've already preordered and am just waiting till Midnight Next Thursday/Friday Morning. It mentions it's unlocked meaning it will start downloading at midnight.

qill you be working on release day? sometimes you do sometimes your off.
    7 Days Till Release!!!!!

1 Week!!!!!!

Yes but it's my last day before my Vacation which is 7 days. I scheduled me a vacation for the week after so I'd have lots of time to play and test.
    7 Days Till Release!!!!!

1 Week!!!!!!

Yes but it's my last day before my Vacation which is 7 days. I scheduled me a vacation for the week after so I'd have lots of time to play and test.

nice i agree the last few days are the hardest.
  • IrdiwenIrdiwen Posts: 574 Member
    I’m really looking forward to this pack (and the live stream tonight). I don’t have next weekend off, but I’m sure I’ll find time to play later.
    Simmer since 2000! Sims 1, Sims, 2, Sims 3, Sims 4. Legacy player at heart.
    7 Days Till Release!!!!!

1 Week!!!!!!

I'm also wondering whats gonna be in the upcoming patch thats got to be close
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    Stream day!!! :)
  • SimQueenie9SimQueenie9 Posts: 2,944 Member
    Seven days...
    Too long...
    Each minute will crawl by like an hour...