Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post your Families

- What’s your favourite family to play with?
- Did you make them or are they a preset family?
- How many people are in them?
- What traits do they all have?
- Careers / Clubs they do?

I’m looking for new ideas on traits and possibly more outfits I can use on my sims to mix my games up a bit...

I tend to make loads of sims and put them all in the same save game so I feel like I need more of a variety.

Any ideas are welcome 😊

I play on PS4 so if you play on PC I’m not as up to date as you. But I do have all the packs available to me to date. I also can’t view the gallery.

Pictures of them are welcome 😊 X

Comments

• Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    You accidentally posted this in The Sims 3 creative corner and I see from your post history that you play The Sims 4. Here's a link to their Sims and Modeling section: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/the-sims-4-sims-and-modeling

But I'll answer anyway. :tongue:

I typically play sims that I make, though they always marry EA made sims who happen to live in the town. But my favorite family I've ever played were The Costovas. They are/were a large and complicated family to explain, but here's my best shot:

The family consists of:

-Mia Costova, the founder, a former actress and the mother of (in the order of their birth) Seth, Alexis, and twins Maria and Cecilia. I may have Seth and Alexis out of order...Mia married Alexis's dad two times, so I'm not sure which time she had Alexis. :lol: I told you it was complicated!
    -Simon Steele, Mia's third husband (After Matthew Hamming and Devin Ashton. She had no kids with Matthew) and father of Seth.
    -Devin Ashton, Mia's second and fourth husband :lol: father of Alexis and Donya.
    -Amir Khadem, Devin's husband and father of Donya.
    -Donya Khadem, daughter of Devin and Amir.
    -Seth Costova, son of Mia and Simon, father of Sasha.
    -Sean Costova, son of Lisa and Jeremy Davis, husband of Seth, father of Sasha.
    -Sasha Costova, daughter of Seth and Sean.
    -Alexis Ashton, daughter of Mia and Devin, wife of Eddy Mullis, mother of Timothy and Kelly.
    -Eddy Mullis, husband of Alexis, father of Timothy and Kelly.
    -Timothy Mullis, son of Eddy and Alexis.
    -Kelly Mullis, twin of Timothy, daughter of Eddy and Alexis.
    -Tyson Ashton, son of Alexis and Steven Perez.
    -Cecilia Costova, daughter of Mia and Amir.
    -Maria Costova, daughter of Mia and Amir, twin of Cecilia.
    -Heather Davis, sister of Sean.
    -Kylie Davis, sister of Sean.
    -Lisa Davis, mother of Sean.
    -Jeremy Davis, father of Sean.
    -Salavtore, boy toy husband of Mia. :lol:
    -Bernie Costova, Mia's cat. :3

Phew, okay that should be it...so the family consists of a total of 18 people. Obviously, they are split up into multiple households. :lol: I would play them rotationally using mods, so I got to play everyone and not leave their fates up to Story Progression.

Here's pics. :smile: Going to spoiler tag them since there are a ton. :lol:
    Mia and Salvatore:
    Hs6a8k1.png

pfUQ7fx.png

Salvatore and Bernie watching TV. :lol:
    RCibzpu.png

Mia in her much younger days, sporting what would be her signature red hair, with her first husband Matthew Hamming.
    Mb57ZBN.jpg

Tyson
    Hs1pLKS.png

Timothy
    HV9JJdW.png

Kelly
    t4Sqc07.png

Alexis and Eddy
    IBEWUpR.png

3CbhdMn.png

Happy Eddy :smile:
    KJ83LJb.png

Donya
    zPf9Tre.png

Donya holding Sasha :3
    Bq0BLzh.png

Amir and Devin :love:
    iHdjE63.png

k15PoeU.png

f4PpVV6.png

Devin and he and Amir's dog whose name I forgot. :lol:
    Gl4krAo.png

Seth and Sean
    O7sOuY8.png

XpXV9Qs.png

Jj9C50T.png

Sasha :3
    Biu3uZe.png

Sasha and Sean :heart:
    F6ujXGR.png

Maria
    JG9xD2m.jpg

Cecilia
    aYzePp6.jpg

Simon Steele reconnecting with Seth. He had been estranged for most of Seth's life.
    i9mVZIu.jpg

Alexis and Eddy meeting at University.
    VdYFaK3.jpg

Didn't take them long to fall in love. :3
    EYMXxPE.jpg

Seth dancing with Alexis on his wedding day. :heart:
    6mmXMJx.jpg

Bernie playing in the bathtub. :lol:
    iRmWfUh.jpg

Toddler Tyson playing with Bernie
    zLAOatM.jpg

Alexis being way too close to Steven, her stepfather at the time. :grimace: Yes, this family is a bit dramatic.
    QXi3zDi.jpg

Mia and Amir on the set of the movie they were shooting when the affair happened. :lol:
    uMqzTFw.jpg

Mia and Devin
    8YaANQc.jpg

Mia with second lover, Michael Sleep. Brother of Matthew Hamming. :lol:
    jq7w2IS.jpg

Mia and Bernie
    Q9hzwPi.jpg

Mia and Devin's wedding day
    CeWxFOV.jpg

And, finally, here's one of little toddler Seth looking like he's about to punch Devin in the face. :lol:
    R4gCOCi.jpg

Every time I post about them, it makes me want to play them again. :lol:
  • BillieJoXBillieJoX Posts: 23 Member
    @Emily4331 Sorry didn’t realise I posted it in the wrong area 😬😅

That sounds like a bit of a complicated family 😅 but 🐸🐸🐸🐸 they look like perfection 😍😍

Thank you for replying aha xx
  • southparkgoth666southparkgoth666 Posts: 5 New Member
    My family is one I made, I usually make my own families. I'm gonna start off by saying that I'm really weird and have this bizarre obsession with the Austrian and Spanish Habsburg dynasty, particularly Charles II of Spain, and I have this big old weird crush on him and I fantasize of marrying him or at least his ghost and having kids with him. Yeah, weird I know. So my family is myself married to his ghost, our 4 sons based on 4 dolls I have as I collect dolls that I imagine as our children, and my IRL cat. Also, my simself is currently pregnant by Charles with their/our 5th child together although not showing yet, and Charles I made temporarily human and alien pregnant via mods since I have a mod that conflicts with alien pregnant occult men and Charles is a ghost, and I'm obsessed with making my male sims alien pregnant, and I really like how abduction male pregnancies are treated as a parasite more than a regular Sims 3 pregnancy. So my family consists of:
    Cheyenne, my self sim, wife to Charles, mother of teen Gregory, child Damien, toddler Charlie, baby Louis, and pregnant again with a baby I'm naming Lucius if another boy and Renesmee if a girl.
    Charles, husband of Cheyenne and father of the boys and Cheyenne's pregnancy, also alien pregnant with a baby I'm naming Zim if a boy and Astrid if a girl.
    Gregory, teen son based on my haunted doll Gregory who is an antique porcelain haunted doll housing the spirit of a 14-year-old boy from the 1600's I own IRL.
    Damien, child son based on the kid from The Omen and my Living Dead Doll IRL.
    Charlie, toddler son based on Charles's childhood and my reborn toddler doll IRL.
    Louis, baby son based on the baby from Eraserhead and a clay doll of it I made myself IRL.
    Marjory, my IRL cat.
    At least 2 unborn babies, one an alien (Lucius/Renesmee and Zim/Astrid).
  • Teena94Teena94 Posts: 65 Member
    So i started a new family because I hadn't played in months and felt the need for a fresh start. Sometimes I like to start off with a struggle family. So I started with a married couple, Matthew and Grace Marino. I gave them a teenage daughter, Amelia-Grace Marino. I moved them into Daisy Hovel in Willow Creek. I then killed off the parents so the teen was living alone.

Amelia-Grace had to juggle high school with a part time job in a fast food place and basically work her way up. She did well in both and when she aged up, I started her in the Actor career. This was also my first time properly playing Get Famous, so it was nice to try my chances at fame. Anyway she did really well in her career and is currently a Silver Screen Actress.

In this time, I realised that she was getting older and she still hadn't had kids. I really wasn't interested in giving her a family life but I always like to continue legacies, so I really needed her to have a kid to continue her family name. So I had her hook up with her longtime friend and colleague, Nobuya Yakamoto. I kinda like to think of it as him just helping his friend out and donating 🐸🐸🐸🐸 lol.

So Amelia-Grace gave birth to a baby girl, Nilani-Grace Marino. She just aged up to a toddler and she's super cute. Amelia-Grace just gained a new celebrity status and Global Superstar which is exciting, so I'm giving her a break from acting and just letting her chill at home and make vlogs and live stream a lot to build up her fanbase even more.

So for now, she's enjoying just spending time with her daughter and taking a break from her life as an actress. She'll go back to work when Nilani turns into a child or maybe once she gains a few toddler skills and I feel confident enough to leave her in the care of a nanny. I'm also contemplating making a new sim and moving her into the household to act as a live-in nanny for Nilani. Idk yet lol but I'll figure it out haha.
  • Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,669 Member
    edited June 2019
    My family stories through 3 and 4

Chunyu family: Ye and Yin are siblings, they were young mistress and master but an unrest changed theirs life. Yin played guitar in a metal band after grew up, but he turned into vampire for unknown cause then the supernatural fan Ye took him to find the congeners.
    Yin met his another bandmate, the leadvocal Shuangjian Feng, he also turned into vampire for unknown cause, he almost can't remember what happening. Ye met a mysterious vampire ghost Wuren Sang and dating with him. Afterward Yin met Ellen Sharma, the "woman in black" from his "hallucination". Actually, Ellen is clumsy and absent mind met the band accidentally and become a fan of Yin, afterward she elixired him, but she forgot spare elixir and elixired Shuangjian accidentally.
    Yin dating and married to Ellen, have two children Shadow and Coldlight. Yin gradually become jealousy in the compete for rock star with Shuangjian and after married, he wants to overwhelm Shuangjian, and think his older sister was took away by restless ghost.
    In TS4 timeline, Shadow and Light are separation from parents, Shadow living with his teenage sister on hacker skill and few capital from parents.

Frost & Snow: A drugster leadvocal Shuangjian Feng dating with his fan who working in medicine career, Jiangxue Han. Shuangjian drank the elixire from Ellen when OD'ing and turned into vampire after Yin's turning, then he turned Jiangxue and tried to find Yin.
    In TS4 timeline(although I haven't create them in TS4), Shuangjian know that Yin is kinda jealous of him. Yin is lack of education but relatively talented than him.

SINISTER SINS: A relatively disharmonious, cursed metal band. The present leader werewolf Tianya "Suicide" Sui accidentally killed the former leader Wuren "Hemorrhage" Sang and hidden everything about it, another earliest member vampire Vincent "Asesino" Ramirez believes Wuren was killed by himself. Two newest members, witch Xiwu "Toxin" Lan, who has a crush on Vincent, and wizard Yutang "Arsonist" Qi, a troublesome runaway youth, doesn't know the secret of former leader.
    In TS4 timeline, Vincent and Xiwu were dating finally but they abducted by aliens and almost forget everything, their age was also suspended at that time they try to recovered memory.
    Others I haven't create them in TS4 so far. Middle aged Yutang and fairy Xiyan, the younger brother of Xiwu, may compete for the best drummer(Xiyan as stable income providers and substitute drummer in band), or still a criminal. Tianya may married with Yutang's younger sister Yulan but may have a tragic ending, Tianya die then a hearsay circulating in the band: there's a curse in the band, the leader will dead finally, others member will being unlucky. Survivors will against this hearsay, include Vincent's deceased older brother Ashley, a criminal who die for "rushed into the substation because lost control of motorcycle while being chased by cops" when Vincent just became a teen.
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • mkasmlmkasml Posts: 69 Member
    edited June 2019
    hsROk0R.png
    The Woodruff Family
    - Did you make them or are they a preset family?

I made them

- How many people are in them?

It's a simple small family of 3 for now, the parents; law enforcer Rob and famous actress Elina, with their only teen son Maxwell.

- What traits do they all have?

Elina: She's a Romantic, Neat and Vegetarian sim

Rob: He's a Family Oriented, Cheerful and Hot-headed sim

Maxwell: he's an Erratic, Good and Bro sim

- Careers / Clubs they do?
    Rob works as a police officer
    Elina works as an actress
    Maxwell works as a barista in a half-time job
    edited July 2019
    Now I don't want to make Tianya die, one of reason is Wuren lacking of evil trait.

They actually isn't count a family, just a group
    The Three Devils: Three criminals npc ghost that hide in the back yard of SINISTER SINS's living quarters, all of them are spoof of infamous killers. They're Ashley "Ash" Ramirez(Richard Ramirez), Thoedora "Succubus" Roseland(Ted Bundy), Dederick "Ghoul" Dahmer(Jeffrey Dahmer and Dean Corll).
    Ashley hide in there because of Vincent, he electrocuted by rushed into substation because lost control of motorcycle while being chased by cops. He is cocky, faceless. He has two traits opposite of Richard Ramirez(good and mean spirit). His face features also a micro-plastic version of Richard Ramirez although he hasn't face.
    Theodora's grave once stole by Xiyan, the klepto assistant of S band. She was stuck in the freezer while avoid the cops after she was found jailbroken. She is intellectual, deceptive and the most charismatic of them, may be the same age as Ashley.
    Dederick was washed by the water, he was planned to repent but shot by accomplice and fell into river in a brawl. He is insane, shy, mean(Dean Corll), has military background. Ironically, he is a vegetarian and lacking of cooking skill. His face features is a micro-plastic version of Jeffrey Dahmer and kinda of Dean Corll. He is the oldest ghost of them: may be from early modern to 50s.
    Entrance to the abyss
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

edited October 2019
    It's an old household I've created in TS4, now I intend to some update
    Oblivion: Look like three weird vampire hooligans, but their true identity is vampirism chivalrous experts from 1400s China. The senior, Alan(pronunciation: ah lan) Nalan, based on the Chinese urban legend Hulan Hero, is a typically rebel/heresy type character in wuxia, he "accidentally" discovered a suspicious western esoterica and practiced it to strengthen the power, afterwards he being maniac. Two juniors, Yushi and Heifeng Ye, a twins sister-and-brother, both turned by him, they also being maniac, afterwards they sealed by other sorcerers. They woke up at modern time and want to find the congeners.

I decided to create another connected household, they'll tragic villains type characters in wuxia: Ruyue Xiao and her boyfriend Valentin Vicious. Ruyue is the spoony cult girl type character that common in wuxia, Valentin was a western heretical assassin(in many wuxia fictions western is always a mysterious symbol), when he was in dispute with Heifeng, he was killed by Alan to tried to protect Heifeng(Alan has paranoid and hot headed trait), then Alan got his portion of esoterica. Ruyue wants to be with him forever, she tried to found another portion of esoterica and practiced it. Then Ruyue turned into vampire and hidden in a secret cave, always sneak attacked human to drinking blood, became the protagonist in the horror story. In modern time, Ruyue and Valentin leave the cave to find the congeners.
    Valentin Vicious's name is reference to the band Bullet For My Valentine, his story is inspiration from thier song Tears Don't Fall to some extent.
    Post edited by Shadow_Assassin on
    Entrance to the abyss

• Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,403 Member
    Screenshot-18.jpg
    River & Haruo from my Legacy game
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~