Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Your familiar might save you from death... but not from vampires. Just for fun and quite a few pics

SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
So here we are. My little spellcaster-townie is home sleeping and her good fried Leafy is watching over here... one would think anyways.

f325fe931a5b54ea0738d564e128695124b459ee.png
Vlad creeps in

ec90da2b799d154719487e327ba76d9eed963213.png
Vlad creeps up the stairs

c158dd1dc7840405cb4809b2abbe494c5b968ecb.png
Leafbat nopes out

e11617ace9b304221ada90cb622d4e378a8272e9.png
Spellcaster is vampire-snack

1bc564055abbf141c69d389585fe0301717adb91.png
Completely passed out, Leafy is still nowhere to be seen

c6d29fa6775fd99ed0450bb64cabcd70a659a5d4.png
So that was it. What a little trooper my bat. Didn't even want to appear until the next day sometime after breakfast. Don't know if it is a coward or just really clever. Anyways, no snacks for the leafbat today!

Happy simming everyone.

Comments

• TX12001TX12001 Posts: 46 Member
    If it is a Bat then it probably left you and joined Vlad instead, he is a Vampire afterall.

Infact why can Vampires not have Bat Familiars? they have more right to a Bat Familiar then a Spellcaster does.
  • SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    edited October 2019
    TX12001 wrote: »
    If it is a Bat then it probably left you and joined Vlad instead, he is a Vampire afterall.

Infact why can Vampires not have Bat Familiars? they have more right to a Bat Familiar then a Spellcaster does.

Guess Leafy was too cute and green since she came back in the morning. Probably got kicked out of the cool-vampires-club.

We didn't have anything floating around following us before Get Famous and vampires came out before that which probably is the boring reason. My more fun reason would be that Vlad would not be caught dead (lol) with a cute wittle green bat that sparkles.
  • OneAdorkableGirlOneAdorkableGirl Posts: 2,379 Member
    I can't see the pictures, so I'm not sure what happened. :( Hope your Sim is okay, but... Just a quick question when Vlad came into your house, did you have any prior interaction with him? Like when he knocked on the door, the first time, did your Sim greet /introduce themselves to him?
    I can't see the pictures, so I'm not sure what happened. :( Hope your Sim is okay, but... Just a quick question when Vlad came into your house, did you have any prior interaction with him? Like when he knocked on the door, the first time, did your Sim greet /introduce themselves to him?

Oh... she is quite ok. Just a minor case of being vampire-snack, nothing more. She has not had any prior interactions with Vlad and was asleep when he came into the house at around midnight.

Hm... hope others can see the pics.
  • SiggDiggitSiggDiggit Posts: 145 Member
    > Hm... hope others can see the pics.

I can see yer pics and I actually wanted to know if you have that house and sim up in the Gallery? I really love 'em, lol. That hairstyle is so cute but i've never thought of using it till now, the way her ears peak out the sides is adorable. Also, since RoM came out I've been wanting to make a woodland-like house, but i'm lazy, lol.
    2f8164094dfe843e371b34f5333b4dff1d96e006.jpg
    SiggDiggit wrote: »

I can see yer pics and I actually wanted to know if you have that house and sim up in the Gallery? I really love 'em, lol. That hairstyle is so cute but i've never thought of using it till now, the way her ears peak out the sides is adorable. Also, since RoM came out I've been wanting to make a woodland-like house, but i'm lazy, lol.

I can upload the sim for you if you would like :) it's in the middle of the night here so I'll do it tomorrow.

The house is from the gallery but I can take a look in my Library and link it here as well.
  • OneAdorkableGirlOneAdorkableGirl Posts: 2,379 Member

Oh... she is quite ok. Just a minor case of being vampire-snack, nothing more. She has not had any prior interactions with Vlad and was asleep when he came into the house at around midnight.

I guess my post didn't go through. :( I can see the pictures now. :) Glad to see it is just her passed out. Hmm.. that is really strange. Do you have the doors locked and he still got in? I've been experimenting with Vlad when he visits. I never have my Sims engaged; and he seems to leave them alone.. ? Also, when I *do* lock all the doors, he does come by at night and hiss at my door... but he never comes in, it's really bizarre, just trying to see what the patterns are. :)
    edited October 2019
    SiggDiggit wrote: »

Hello again.

ea76272d43a85a0fdb5913407355b70c8eb8100b.png

Now Breana is uploaded to the Gallery. You got a bonus husband that can be deleted if you want to.

I made her as a townie for my saves and when I was playing her and getting her ready to be placed in the library she just ran into another one of my sims and they just work so great together so now they are married. Well, in my saves they are middle aged with three kids. These two got great genes together! So with their fun slob- and erratic-traits they will make great future inlaws for some or other of my sims.

My origin-id is: SilentK008

I guess my post didn't go through. :( I can see the pictures now. :) Glad to see it is just her passed out. Hmm.. that is really strange. Do you have the doors locked and he still got in? I've been experimenting with Vlad when he visits. I never have my Sims engaged; and he seems to leave them alone.. ? Also, when I *do* lock all the doors, he does come by at night and hiss at my door... but he never comes in, it's really bizarre, just trying to see what the patterns are. :)

I never lock the door because I like vampires stalking about :) if there has been too long without vampire-interaction I try to read up on vampire lore and see if that gets them going.

Don't remember how old this save is because I only use it for making new townies or testing mods but it probably isn't that old.
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member

I could, and THANK YOU because that is legit the first time I have ever yet gotten to see what it looks like to have a vampire break in! But I am going to follow advice of getting all Sims to sleep by 11 pm and see if that changes my luck, because in my game, the only way Vampires become part of it is if I make my sims go knocking on Vlad's door, practically. Which is kind of silly because he's just this wizened pale guy who sits and chats so politely, I expect him to offer lemonade and tea cakes.

So thanks again for sharing those pics. He does look kind of silly, but I hope I get to see that animation one of these days!
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg

I could, and THANK YOU because that is legit the first time I have ever yet gotten to see what it looks like to have a vampire break in! But I am going to follow advice of getting all Sims to sleep by 11 pm and see if that changes my luck, because in my game, the only way Vampires become part of it is if I make my sims go knocking on Vlad's door, practically. Which is kind of silly because he's just this wizened pale guy who sits and chats so politely, I expect him to offer lemonade and tea cakes.

So thanks again for sharing those pics. He does look kind of silly, but I hope I get to see that animation one of these days!

I’ve missed two vampire-attacks due to my sims being up too late. Lost track of time and saw the vamps only when they got tired of standing waiting outside the door and they started to walk away.

Vamps: Well I guess we are not wanted here
    Me: Noo! Come back and bite my sims! *hastily shuffle all sims into bed*

It was pretty common for my 1-sim households to have vamps over but it has been difficult with my current 4-sim gang. I play with full autonomy and there is always that one sim who gets up to go to the loo or take a snack. What about my plans! Sims.

Good luck and may your sims get bitten soon.
  • Humility925Humility925 Posts: 152 Member
    Glad vampire attack work, because too often some people said vampire never attack, in my case very rare, but now latest patch, I hadn't see any vampire attack.