Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

"There are currently no schools to attend in this town"

Mstybl95Mstybl95 Posts: 5,883 Member
edited October 2019 in The Sims 3 Bugs & Issues
Fixed sort of with MC. But, I'm going to have to do this with the offspring of all the kids who couldn't go to school. This seems like a major deterrent to playing this world. 😖

I'm having an issue with this world I just finished building. I had no issues testing the world out while building it, but now that it is complete and I am ready to play, I have this issue with most of the kids/teens in the world.

There is a school. Then I placed a second school, but a majority of the kids have a message in their education tab that says "there are currently no schools to attend in this town". 2 kids can attend school, but the rest can't. All of these sims are freshly made in CAS within the past 2 weeks. And most have been play testing the world as it was built. I have deleted the save and made a new copy of the building world. If I create a new family within this town, they can go to school. It's only this set of sims that was created in one of the test worlds that are having this problem. I also have Nraas careers and set it up to be able to call to register for school, but there is no option.

My game is modded, but I haven't had problems like this before. And it worked fine in a test version just 2 days ago.

This sim can attend school:

NjzFJso.png

This sim cannot:

Sd1S4Vx.png

Her options on the rabbithole rug:

bMvDuM1.jpg

On the school building:

6mpWucU.jpg

A sim that can't attend:

nTnjwFy.jpg

6ytMAGE.png
Post edited by Mstybl95 on

Comments

• igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    Not sure what else to suggest here as I can't really tell from the above if the fault is with the school(s) or the sims. But have you tried an MC Reset Everything, run from the Town menu on City Hall or an in-game computer?
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • Mstybl95Mstybl95 Posts: 5,883 Member
    I didn't try reset everything, but I did on the individual sims. I don't know if that will work now since I assigned them all to schools using MC. I feel like my build world got corrupted somewhere between the last test and the final version.