Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The potion of magical aura

Question, I used the The potion of magical aura on my sim and its kinda annoying, is there a spell or potion way to remove it?

Comments

• telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    I don't know the answer to your question, but I am excited to hear the Potion of Magical Aura does something. I have never had anything happen at all! What happened that is annoying?
  • ZzMANzZZzMANzZ Posts: 72 Member
    After you drink it, when you are casting spells or walking around in the realm, your sim emits these yellow symbols from their body. I am not sure the benefit of this potion.
  • LoveMcQueen5683LoveMcQueen5683 Posts: 3,689 Member
    edited October 2019
    The potions effects expire after 4 hours. Just wait it out.

What its suppose to do is give off an aura if your a spellcaster. I guess it's suppose to help you identify if a sim is a spellcaster but there are other ways to determine this so honestly that potion is pointless.

Also why is this in the expansion pack subforum?
    LR3g0ni.jpg
    Sorry, this is in the wrong section. My sim's has had these magic aura for longer than 4 hours and my sim's wife who is also a spellcaster has started to emit the magic aura when being magical. I just want it to go away lol.
  • LoveMcQueen5683LoveMcQueen5683 Posts: 3,689 Member
    ZzMANzZ wrote: »
    Sorry, this is in the wrong section. My sim's has had these magic aura for longer than 4 hours and my sim's wife who is also a spellcaster has started to emit the magic aura when being magical. I just want it to go away lol.

Did she drink it too? I don't know exactly how it works. I think there might be a potion in the reward store that removes moodlets. Maybe that will cancel it out.

You could try shift + clicking them and resetting them but I doubt that would help.
    LR3g0ni.jpg
    No she didn't drink the potion. Maybe it is a bug, I will try and few things when I am home and see if I can get it to stop. Thanks for your time.