Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    Just posted over in the create a world thread looking for a specific type of world.And someone comments telling me its impossible for worlds not to have cars.I had to point him towards Praaven.XD
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    @king_of_simcity7
    I hope that your Christmas story goes well :smile: This thread is still the biggest on the forums and has been a long time now! :smiley:
    ^It's looking that way. ;)
    And darn skippy! :smiley:
    Forgive me for not catching up with your story yet. :pensive: I promise I will soon!
    ----
    Oh my goodness what an adorable black kitty Jeeves is! <3 (Funny name! :lol: )
    Naked Elder sim trying to streak using the cane! :joy: Oh my GOSH that is hilarious!!!

@Turjan
    Take your time. The point that the supermarket looks like it's Christmas doesn't mean it's already upon us :wink:
    ^Noted. ;)
    My plan is to roll out 2-3 chapters a week during the month of December, making sure the final chapter arrives before Christmas day of course. :mrgreen:
    I'm writing it now so that I have plenty of time during the month of November to stage scenes in the game and take pics. :)
    Been enjoying your story. Terrill and Marcus are good lookin' guy sims. :love:
    Toad Iqbal! :lol:

@Silverofdreams30 Thank you sweetie. :kissing_heart:
    How'd life going for ya? :)

@GraceyManor Drama! :open_mouth:
    I love Beauty and the Beast too. :smiley:
    Curse this broken notification system... :(
    someone comments telling me its impossible for worlds not to have cars.I had to point him towards Praaven.XD
    ^Ha ha! Awesome! :lol:
    I miss Praaven...I'll tell that story someday. :)

@ZhakiraP I don't know how to explain it, but you have a look to your sims that makes me notice immediately that they are yours. :) That's a good thing, don't worry. ;) I think it's awesome how we all have a certain "look" to our sims. I'm seeing more of it each and every time I get familiar with simmers and their sims.
    He has 3 girlfriends!? :lol:
    Wait, so Cassandra and Sophie are carrying Karl's babies?? :grin: Juicy!
    So the plan is to have Brittney carry another baby for him too? This is quite entertaining! :lol:
    Brain Klein. :joy:

@meerkattime
    Chapter 5 already? You've been quick! Can't wait to see some spoilers :p.
    Yes indeedy!

Chapter 6 now. :grin: Although I think my brain is trying to tell me to slow down a bit.
    Spoilers eh? Well...I could try to roll out some kind of preview when I get pictures taken, which will be closer to next month. If I remember...

@bekkasan Of course! I'll always comment on your posts. :kissing_heart:
    Yes the Dev's failed on a lot of things in this game... :unamused: That's why I wish they had spent another 3 years on the Sims 3 instead of rolling out the pathetic cartoon!
    I welcome any opportunity to see Marshall shirtless. :blush:
    I know you will really enjoy the Christmas story. :) I hope everyone else does too.
    You're very welcome. <3 {{{Hugs}}}

@Puddinroy
    Hello. I can't wait to read your Christmas story.
    ^Hello back buddy. :smiley: Aww, thanks. <3 I can't wait to roll it out!
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • cocococo Posts: 2,726 Member
    pg. 3703
    @DarkAngel1994 Cute toddlers! I hope Annette gets to fulfill her LTW one day. I love the costume chest, the outfits are adorable :smile:
    @emorrill Even getting the outline done is a great accomplishment. I just write whatever's in my head and maybe that's why I get stuck sometimes. I think next time I will write up an outline and see if it makes a difference. I'm feeling better now about things thank you *hugs*. Mostly because I have a couple things to look forward to now. I'm going with my family on a Christmas cruise, it's just a short one but it goes from Adelaide to Tasmania and Melbourne and back. It should be good :smile: Lol I can handle Sudoku but the one thing I just can't wrap my brain around are cryptic crosswords, they drive me nuts! :lol:
    @king_of_simcity7 It's good that Hana told the teachers about the bullying. I just wonder if things will change or if Anta and the others will target her even harder now. Now is a good time for Darwin to distance himself for this whole thing.
    @Turjan Thanks, it was probably my pictures you're thinking of since I shared them about a month ago. A lot of the builds are so boring because they only use base game content. It's a chore to go through and edit everything but worth it I think :smile:
    That was thoughtful of Marcus to gift Terrill a guitar. I love the picture of Marcus mixing drinks with the snow capped mountains in the background. Did Patterns come with blue hair when you turned him real? I thought all converted IFs were just slider neutral sims which is another reason why I have settings altered to stop them from being given.

pg. 3704
    @GraceyManor I sure am happy to see Darren kicking Frankini's a*ss lol. So does Chelsea still think that he's just her tutor? Because if that's the case she will probably be very angry at Darren beating him up for no apparent reason.
    @king_of_simcity7 I wonder what kind of lies Gareth and Sarah were spinning. I'm glad that Darwin doesn't seem to be in any trouble. The others probably won't be happy with him and Michelle though.
    Can't unsee! :lol:
    @ZhakiraP Your version of Cassandra is so cute! I feel like Karl is not going to have an easy life living with three pregnant women. I just hope the girls all get along. I once had a sim get named Brain by the game. I was shaking my head for sure :lol:
    @bekkasan Happy belated Birthday! I hope you had a magical day. Thanks for being such a sweet and kind person. You are a wonderful friend to me and everyone here, and we sure do appreciate you *hugs* :heart::kissing_heart:
    giphy.gif
    @meerkattime I posted my makeover about a month ago but there's still more to be done so stay tuned :smile:
    Aw congrats on the kittens. You would need lots of floor space to accommodate more than 4 cats. Just the thought of the bad routing makes me cringe :lol:
    @Puddinroy Hi how are you? :smile:
    @Turjan It's fun seeing what sims build on the block table. Funny that Ethan's whole family bailed on the party. Iqbal should know better than to insult Marc again from now on. The SP notifications are gold! I didn't know that sims would turn up in a clown outfit. Congrats on Puzzle's pregnancy. It's perfect that Connor is at the library since he loves books.
    @coco Ruh Roh I didn't get your tag! :no_mouth: It just said that you "commented" on here when I checked my Notifications, not that you "mentioned me" here in your comment. Curse this borked Notification system on this dang forum! :angry:
    (Lucky for all of you I read most each and every post so I won't miss the tags anyway. :blush: )

Anyhoo!
    @emorrill Even getting the outline done is a great accomplishment. I just write whatever's in my head and maybe that's why I get stuck sometimes. I think next time I will write up an outline and see if it makes a difference. I'm feeling better now about things thank you *hugs*. Mostly because I have a couple things to look forward to now. I'm going with my family on a Christmas cruise, it's just a short one but it goes from Adelaide to Tasmania and Melbourne and back. It should be good :smile: Lol I can handle Sudoku but the one thing I just can't wrap my brain around are cryptic crosswords, they drive me nuts! :lol:
    ^I used to just write whatever was on my mind too, ;) but with a story as involved as this one (and because of my failing memory :p ), I've found outlines to be a lifesaver! :star: They help motivate me to write, seriously, and they help me to remember things. Also they help when I need to go back and get a refresher on the details of something that happened (and make sure I'm properly correlating an event from the present to it) or names of minor characters without scrolling up tirelessly trying to find what I'm looking for within a bunch of words. :lol: Long story short, they have been very helpful to me. :blush:
    I'm so glad you're feeling better. <3
    That Christmas cruise sounds lovely. :) Even if it will be a short one. I need a cruise in my life...
    Crosswords drive my brain crazy too! :lol:
    Hey everyone! I found out a way to check my word count on Google Docs. :mrgreen:

My Christmas story right now is standing at 33 pages with 16,017 words! :scream:

And man am I loving every minute of writing it! :blush:
  • rubyskywalkerrubyskywalker Posts: 1,174 Member
    @thebriamon I definitely will!
    @Turjan lol! :lol: It definitely takes a long time... the story I create will be amazing though.
    @bekkasan It shouldn't be too much prep work... just a lot of downloading stuff from ATS3, deciding where to put what, and soon which families to keep and who to evict and replace with my own ideas. I'm keeping the Goths, Crumplebottoms, Altos, Bachelors and Landgraabs definitely, maybe the Frios & Claire Ursine... I'm really not sure! Looks like my prep work will be deciding who to keep... Definitely fun though!
    @meerkattime Yes, a lot of fun!

Already prepared two houses to go into the Exchange. They are the two on Wright Way, on the cliffside, towards the northwest.
    I recolored the outside of the house Shearwater and fixed a little of the inside. Kept the same color scheme inside though.
    And the Cormorant is now two floors of nautical themed fun. Everything is now light yellow, white, and blue color scheme, and I redid the inside of the first floor - moved a bedroom upstairs and deleted a bathroom to add more space.

The Eco-Cabin and Cliffside Cove will be available soon!

I will not be uploading the Goth Manor... but I might if a lot of people like it later on. We'll see...

I have 50% finished the Shopping Plaza. It is where City Hall used to be. I kept the stairs and hill and built it on top. It will have a Salon, Fashion Designers Office, Grocery Store, Wedding Shop, Bookshop, Consignment Shop, clothing shop, and maybe arcade and theater if I have room. Might stick a outdoor food court with food stands and outdoor bathroom place perhaps.
    Next I will have to decide where to move the Working Friends and the Roomies to. I might build small "apartment like" houses to move them to.
    Origin ID and TS3 Username: DollyGizzy
    Hoping to complete the Brunch at the Old Mill set for CYS. 16 items left.
    My Sims 3 Store Wishlist: https://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=DollyGizzy
    My TS3 Blog: https://rubysasimslife.blogspot.com
  • ZhakiraPZhakiraP Posts: 1,439 Member
    edited October 2019
    @Turjan It´s great to see some of your SV residents!
    Oh and Iqbal! I always thought he had an ... unfortunate face, I almost feel that´s an improvement. :p

@bekkasan It certainly is :p

@emorrill I know what you mean, I guess we all have our preferences. :)
    Yes, Sophie and Cassandra is pregnant by him. Brittny already had his first baby. A little accident before she moved in :p
    Looking forward to that christmas story!

@coco Thank you, I can´t really take credit for Cassandra. She is a resident of Legacy Island, I only edited her a little bit.
    53218870167_a5d450f1db_h.jpg
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @Turjan Nice family scenes :smile:

@GraceyManor Thanks for the feedback :smile:

@emorrill Thanks for the comments :smile: I actually got a notification that you tagged me lol :D

@coco Thanks for the comments :smile: Another update to follow shortly :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
    Part 9C

During the morning break it was revealed that Gareth and Sarah had been suspended from the college and Shelly was surprised as she had only just found out what happened. Darwin sat with Warren and Shelly during the morning break and he explained to her what he had witnessed at the station.

'I had no idea that went on,' said Shelly 'no one even mentioned it to me until I came in today and Stacy told me that Hana was upset about being targeted by Anta,'

Darwin decided to talk to Stacy who was sitting with Courtney, Dorley, Ben and Brett and explained to them what had happened. They were not happy that Hana had been hurt but they could see that Darwin was innocent. It was becoming apparent to Darwin that the group who he had been hanging out with where not quite as innocent as they seemed.

73482577_10156669831126497_6090931089415602176_o.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_oc=AQkrqmQHZJ1tNPuacF5zvQeGNNFgUjbkqtaRaWNQtfbaUuXpva9x6TXCwm2WeUV7rcIXKTyF7WrF_zfSA3NFhoKX&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&oh=257fa78faaaef925aed3b07ee48d0029&oe=5E5EA841

74405586_10156669831141497_1823552365517602816_o.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_oc=AQn-_H19gDdeuJq92eOPGDuaR0dymyNdtJe0R5Z2NGSAEoDFz63v2rtLwLbwr81YTL3V36VhjQMTOM0ArNiwgAii&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&oh=e0f48475bbab41c549ba79c42c0c9f2c&oe=5E5BEDFE

Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    edited October 2019
    @ZhakiraP

I enjoyed the update, wow he has three wives?
    He has a full busy day then lol.

@GraceyManor

Nice updates.

@Puddinroy

Hello

@Turjan

Happy Marcus got invited to birthday parties, he's making friends.
    oh, Darryl is looking good.

@bekkasan

You are welcome, I was busy with stuff yesterday then I
    played a demo on my new Switch Lite so there was no sim playing.

@Brandontaylor

I enjoyed the update, so Hank is a werewolf?
    Interesting.

@emorrill

Its too much snow atm but otherwise it's good over
    here.
    wow 5 chapters, you are as quick writing as one of my Tumblr friends who writes stories
    for another fandom I'm following there great job.
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@puddinroy Thanks so much! I did have a good birthday!

@Turjan Thanks for the birthday fireworks! So beautiful.
    lol at the bearded toad Iqbal!
    lol at the comments on Marcus. I love the jealous one! Hilarious.
    Puzzle is preggers already! Wow...Congrats.
    She really is beautiful.
    Your Conner is pretty hot too! :love:

@DarkAngel1994 Thanks for the birthday cupcake. Nom, Nom! So pretty!

@Karritz Thanks so much!

@emorrill :::hugs::: Thanks again. Yes, it would have been nice if they could have fixed a few of the more obvious problems but thank goodness Nraas did and made other mods that make the game so much freer to play.
    Wow! Over 16000. That is a lot of words!

@coco Thanks so much! What a sweet mermaid!

@rubyskywalker Sounds like you are enjoying it and yes, the hard part for me would be who to keep and who to get rid of.

@Silverofdreams30 I looked up the switch lite. OMG...so small. I need big, big screens. I don't even like doing paperwork for work on the tablet. I put what I have to in it in the homes, and finish on the lap top when I get home.
    edited October 2019
    @bekkasan

You might enjoy the ordinary switch, that one is for TV.
    I have no space or money for the big Switch so the portable was more
    affordable for me I Ilike it hehe.

I were playing this townie today cause I have been editing lots,

[img][/img]vK3IMOc.jpg

I only made him younger and switched beard and hairstyle, sent him to the
    pool.

[img][/img]PKYryum.jpg

Noticed Arion popped in too.

All for today

• TurjanTurjan Posts: 1,717 Member
    edited October 2019
    @king_of_simcity7 Can you ask Jeeves questions about proper manners :lol: ?
    Thank you for your comments.

@ZhakiraP Having three "wives" solves the "many children" issue just perfectly. Marcus just leaves the raising of most of his kids to others. Karl's girlfriends are pretty. :lol: at "Brain Klein". It would be perfect if he had a trait to go with the name.
    Funny you mention Christopher and Madison. In my current SV game, both had been living in the same house for ages, and there was nothing happening, until Madison moved out :smiley: . Yup, let's see what Emma does.
    Thanks. It was surprising to see that many of "my" sims at once, given I haven't touched most of SV (my SV doesn't like me using CAS).
    :lol: at the toad head being an improvement for Iqbal. He started mass-producing children with River McIrish lately, and I guess the results will look "interesting".

@emorrill That sounds like a solid plan. Two months can be over quickly if you have a lot on your hands.

@coco Yes, it must have been your museum pics. I'm thinking of putting something like a cafe at the ground floor of the SV gallery, if the game lets me. Let's see how this will play out.
    Yeah, the real star of the "Marcus mixing" pic is the background.
    Yes, Patterns came with blue hair out of the box. It's quite common in IF's, maybe one in four or five. The reason why I made him real in the future is, as you say, IF's come with zero sliders, and I can press the "randomize genetics" button a few times and then edit a few details in CAS afterwards, something I unfortunately can't do in my SV (not enough memory left).
    I don't know what Ethan's family did. Kaylynn's father was even a guest at the "party". This game. Oh, Iqbal will keep insulting Marcus, I'm sure. It's just much funnier this way. Those SP notifications are just the standard "casanova" ones, but the timing was perfect this time.
    Thanks! There will be more from Puzzle soon. Oh, and Connor is still single.

@Silverofdreams30 Oh, Marcus doesn't really need more friends (he has hundreds). It's just funny to see all these "old men" at the party and think about that some of those are actually his age. Yup, Darryl looks cute. Let's see which of the fathers he will look like.

@bekkasan You are very welcome!
    A bearded toad is, indeed, quite funny. Those SP comments are just standard "casanova" ones, but the timing was perfect. I don't think the game actually considers this, but in Arlo's case, there's a personal twist to the message. He is now together with Madison VanWatson, has three kids with her, but Madison's oldest is from Marcus. She has another one by VJ Alvi though, so I guess we are looking at some misdirected scorn from Arlo's side. The "jealous" message is from Miraj "Forever Alone" Alvi. When he says that he can't even keep one happy, that's true. That jealousy is real.
    Thanks. Glad you like Puzzle and Connor.
    Post edited by Turjan on
    Part 10A

Darwin later rang Sarah on the phone to see how she was but she was not happy with him. She blamed him for her being suspended from college and accused him of not being radical enough. She was with Anta and he spoke to Darwin on the phone and told him that he was no longer welcome in the group. Darwin was disappointed but also that once again Anta seemed to be in control of things. He now decided that it would be best that he would not be part of the group anymore and he would have to avoid them.

74714971_10156672992086497_2720645453103235072_o.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_eui2=AeH1dSZZWdeBMpOprlGIe4l0tqRgnzz77ikcYnAYM9b27Iu7-uzzxVCJrhvQ7cecweTnOIk9CS2LTQkmGzr3qfuwObu6XOVubEWYiErf8DvhCQ&_nc_oc=AQndxD0oITNyEjd6TFOGnVDHbwcujWIgT-539cQldww1j97mruMeCKKKAtjyKbPomrer45P_fPmRbA_jwiR28lOB&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&oh=e8edb9efa6bb34c9708cfb6106754928&oe=5E5C2A31

73068817_10156672992176497_3063365409324400640_o.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_eui2=AeGr9PKa9MMEzVKY58UTDxL4Fij1fElAlLM85511mBlaWGoeaQCis2_gSTEsiRlw2OgcS90kBaYqkIlTKtzeeMeM-HqX_8-ozy758U3TzXQDaA&_nc_oc=AQm9Mm4L8kxCEsg0O8HS8BugTK8faoL0LGH0qEorGJAP00zzPDWFUB6sTTRfchQhvk5K240IF3wJ5lsc3DvmK80T&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&oh=ffed68a4643e09feac4553295f31e49d&oe=5E169D27

The next day he felt alone at college but now realising that he was no longer welcome with the radicals he decided to apologise to Hana and he had heard that she was back at college and at her placement in the canteen so he would see her during the morning break.
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
    @Silverofdreams30 Nice Sim :smile:

@Turjan Does Ask Jeeves still even exist? :D
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • thebriamonthebriamon Posts: 377 Member
    I haven't had time to play much lately. Tornadoes hit my area Sunday night, and we seriously lucked out. I was in the closet with my husband and kids watching the doppler on the internet, showing the tornado heading straight for my area. It stopped, no joke, just a few blocks away. It completely wrecked the nice part of town it hit - huge mansions just ripped apart, including some area sports celebrities' houses. Fortunately, no fatalities or even serious injuries. My house had zero damage. The pecans I had on the porch to dry out didn't even get blown away.

ANYWAY, all that excitement meant no sleep, and it's taken me a couple of days to make up the sleep depth and get the house back into a routine.

Amelia, Agnes and Grady Elfman's daughter, has grown into a thoughtful, but lonely child
    H5rFxDv.jpg

She's made a friend, though. An elderly dog named Mateo
    I4w868p.jpg

Anaximander got a surprise phone call from his MOM, which has never happened in my game before.
    V37B8Ma.jpg

Grady came over and spent some time with his daughter. It was just too sweet.
    pMwIn6W.jpg

Gobias had an ill advised affair with Pauline Wan, which will likely bite him in the rear and screw up his newfound political aspirations. Potentially family destroying ramifications. I will see where the story takes me.
    ilYSZHv.jpg

Agnes had a midlife crisis and wanted a makeover. I think she looks FAB. Rock that bob, girl.
    9DdPocK.jpg

Then one of the kids wanted the jelly bean plant and everyone wanted to eat a million of them.
    Tragedy struck.
    wcNVrh4.jpg

I am kind of loving this longer lifespan. I'm forced to take the game slower, and just writing down what happens each time I play is giving me a lot more stuff for a story. I made a blog for it and it's pretty rough, but it's my first sim story and you have to start somewhere!

Thanks everyone for being so encouraging. I clicked this thread on a whim when I was bored one night and now it's got my brain working :)
    edited October 2019
    @Turjan Does Ask Jeeves still even exist? :D
    The search engine? No, not really. You can still find a Google search page under that name, which is styled like the old page.

The book character is principally immortal though.

@thebriamon Wow, that must have been nerve-wrecking. I'm glad that everything went fine for you. Good you are enjoying the game.

edited October 2019
    Jamie has a plan. The plan involves mastering the cooking skill.
    WyoStB1.jpg
    I let her visit Miraj Alvi's party. Bella Bachelor's brother Michael was there, talking to Cosmo Koffi. The game gave Michael an, how to put it, unfortunate hairstyle when he aged up to full adult.
    VMKWHMw.jpg
    Jamie was showing off her smooth moves in the background, while the guys had some sort of staring contest.
    XRnxPen.jpg
    4dalcmy.jpg
    Xk2MwV7.jpg
    vuH1bQi.jpg
    Cosmo managed to calm her somewhat down.
    pdrPgbX.jpg
    uIyirnv.jpg
    I just now noticed those nails the game or Dresser gave Cosmo. Oops. Anyway, Cosmo always reminds Jamie of Gobias, as he inherited most from his father.
    kKN1B8I.jpg
    The host was nowhere to be seen. I found him in the kitchen. Looks like he is on top of things.
    kjMMUsr.jpg
    Snuggles also showed up.
    bGJyJOR.jpg
    Cosmo and Snuggles are full brothers, but Snuggles looks more like their mother, Susan Wainwright.
    nEtCHgs.jpg
    Too late. We already laughed.
    Po36LLK.jpg
    I did some tiny changes to Miraj while I was there, but hey, I didn't really want to make it too obvious.
    6TxxzrD.jpg
    Miraj's father stayed in front of the house. I guess the weather reminded him of some pond.
    K2iNHTB.jpg
    At home, Jamie had some fun with Gobias.
    ijeAQJZ.jpg
    VmAvH8p.jpg
    And yeah, she can do what she wants. She never loses her "eternally faithful" moodlet. She's just faithful to all people.
  • zagbooruleszagboorules Posts: 474 Member
    I've been playing in Dragon Valley a lot recently (I think it might be my favourite store world), I've expanded and renovated a couple of lots that came with the world.

Lot 1

Before Pic in spoiler below:
    qeJBrTI.jpg

After:

05sfDAG.jpg

kuyY4JQ.jpg

Ekyx2WA.jpg

Lot 2

Before pic in spoiler:
    j9KTMiH.jpg

After:

MmrojPh.jpg

HUCsy8b.jpg

(Still have a bit more renovating to do on the second lot, also apologies for the darkness and season - taken at night in winter).
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    Here is the link to the next episode of Oscar's Childhood.

https://youtu.be/zc2jvhXhne0

This episode seemed to take less time than usual for me to edit. I'll get to work on the next one now. I'm trying to get Oscar aged up to teen before the end of November. Then I'll move on to new episodes of Caroline and Friends.

I've got a schedule worked out for the birthdays so expect a few in the next few episodes.

This episode is quite fast paced and lots of things are happening. For example, it's the night of the full moon. I temporarily activate another household to see what's going in over there. I don't have any actual game play while in that household, just record a bit of their 'interesting' and unexpected activities. Then I shut down the game and reloaded so as to not lose the wishes and opportunities Oscar's household has.

We meet lots of sims around town. I show you the two new rooms I've built on the ground floor of the boarding school and the changes I made to the attractive and useful objects I have placed on the complex large lot with the school, theater, diner, grocery store and spa. Lots of sims are visiting it. Some of them haven't been seen in the videos previously, others are becoming familiar to those of you who watch the series. Meaning, I don't give massive amounts of info on a sim I've already introduced in previous episodes.

I hope you enjoy the videos.

• GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    72387279_403809917209933_8221422700036358144_o.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_eui2=AeFw-IZYUfBib86Lclho8QmpY0cJb9cwz8H8_zBmLPYBcoXxLezo1r7i8GnPjcUe5UasS02Notlyfsr_K2iqB7TKZR7iYtXaGYund1lpE_pXhA&_nc_oc=AQls9FFrWvs2ZsFFm876W-oBfxWWV2QxnvzNSYgBz4ZS5nYW6T29eQ76xi93gvCDXYyiIIDdFkZr54rOLrHFZESG&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=b0e3fcf92b231035beb944b7eeea7cc7&oe=5E1F75FD
    Darren followed her to her performance.Of course her tutor did as well.

73069026_403809897209935_4667733924300980224_o.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_eui2=AeF0sl-vZPY855FE9nrcmmypbryo0h4sFUU6wakUIi6C89KutzvANbU5hb9MckhUa2a-8eqM1i2GfBOzwP_5LcIrkPtWg5q8rX6uTxWYcsGeIg&_nc_oc=AQkPdcZ5FwIvD9AqU1JSgbRGzjm6OnRmgQtxA_Ku6xLs3aW0tJOAjnQdNP4SV_2-EMLlFfu0XOSALDP-NQfk0edX&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=943f37625d6b3c0f2ecc62f76b84834d&oe=5E2715E3
    Tutor: Say you'll share with me one love, one lifetime.Lead me, save me from my solitude.Say you need me with you now and always.

73446250_403809890543269_2762988139810127872_o.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_eui2=AeGur_v9Q9RDkMspi4nUE95uDiLAbcpxMcfAdwWDiwvCoifWaxXTtPLiFHo3_xcT50HZhi4zGsTYAjsFSnjCVP1XV2mrCCKF8C0KVO1fGS5ViQ&_nc_oc=AQn5ReW72SP40Q13TA3XYfB7zEHpXQ3Ua5TO7OuRQqJPuSrzhitYMAsqYqAvIA2gyPXjZ54lDWruKHcuAfLYXUDH&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=a050e53a457b63722737a85e51dfb0e9&oe=5E25CEDE
    Anywhere you go, let me go to....Chelsea, that's all I ask of...

73364320_403810013876590_7283687685548408832_o.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_eui2=AeEZyEKfAPuxjavzXK0J1K9VERkuB0YEDrCfEIm9cEibYI5FpKhvU4hzGgmbrr0Ibd9fcQaosJB8kKSwVgd0D3l9lAspPMsX7Vf1I6SpIP-xcw&_nc_oc=AQlYDgJ1hzm4zGEjKRtrr1PYMXrFEAv1Y9_pgXIY_h9fWjw-0YkoD24vtSkIJw1zkO5RS0KKscy0swYAkvrwNBaL&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=abd324c01535f7c0768c7065d666698d&oe=5E2A5FAE

72608474_403812490543009_1143354598098993152_o.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_eui2=AeEHGRibDEP2pouQrSI5MHGwNmhp-A4gtI2XJ9uyaHng2xXnHsjrUaL5iUJBeXUoA9OIdNNnnTSRHu66yiizRsue55GJXlXz0_NrIk_DbpIaQQ&_nc_oc=AQnMsIl3rU_i8uANZwXlGRAzNeAaBeqNHNdq6wOjEpuauPR-0bFuk2rxeGirsyObsq8X6vbhNbRdSErw9ZNsH89L&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=a43e8e507b06b7395136cf66ce0c1018&oe=5E58DFA3
    Darren tried to yell out: Chelsea. Her "tutor looked up angrily, and kidnapped Her...

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top