Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Famous & Popular Characters (The List)

ThePoeticPreacherThePoeticPreacher Posts: 531 Member
Famous & Popular Characters (The List)

If you’re like me you’re not great at creating your own unique Sims 4 characters. I only have been successful at creating Tiger Woods and that was by accident, I also created Mr. Clean the guy from those clean commercials and Lucky Charms the guy from that cereal you use to eat when you were a kid, and I’m also able to proudly say that I created the Pink Panther that old cartoon from back in the day, However, the players in this game creates some great concepts of popular culture characters. I’m always thinking of my favorite characters to add to the Sims 4 from movies, TV shows, cartoons, the music industry, products/commercials, politicians, Business, and Comics. My mind only thinks of characters that’s in my main memory so I was wondering what if there was a of list of Characters that exist in the Gallery that we all could follow that we might have not thought of yet. We could be missing out on our favorite characters that in our game we might have not thought of, off the back of our minds, it is super fun to play the Super Mario Brothers and the Matrix characters all the time. Below is a list of characters I have used over time in the Sims 4.

Feel free to use this list and you can find these characters in the gallery. Comment and post famous characters you might use in the Sims 4 that exist in the gallery and can be easily found for game play.

(*This List will be Updated when Knew Names on the Galley Come Up)

Sims 4 List of Playable Famous Characters:

1. Kardashian Family
2. Super Mario Brothers
3. Jessica Rabbit
4. Suits
5. Disney Princess (Pocahontas, Snow White, Frozen, etc.)
6. Matrix
7. Kings of Comedy (Steve Harvey, Cedrick, etc.)
8. Archie Comics
9. Fresh Prince of Bel Air
10. Bill Gates
11. Baraka Obama
12. Pink Panther
13. Tiger Woods
14. Banner Hulk
15. Seinfeld
16. Oprah Winfrey
17. Stan Lee
18. Captain America
19. Logan Wolverine
20. Tony Starks
21. Supernatural
22. Madonna
23. Wonder Woman
24. Bruce Wayne
25. Clark Kent
26. Lois Lane
27. FRIENDS cast
28. Beyoncé
29. Jay Z
30. Chris Brown
31. Rihanna
32. Mariah Carey
33. Nick Canon
34. Kim Kardashian
35. Kanye West
36. Barbie
37. Denzel Washington
38. The Sim Supply
39. Superman
40. Superwoman
41. James Olsen
42. Arrow Oliver Queen
43. Master P
44. Stacy Gwen
45. Halle Berry
46. Katy Perry
47. Britney Spears
48. Taylor Swift
49. Whitney Houston
50. Lady Gaga
51. Pink
52. Alicia Keys
53. Gwen Stafani
54. Christina Aguilera
55. Adle Akin
56. Mr. Clean
57. Scooby Doo
58. Marvel X-men (women)
59. Demi Lorato
60. Shakira
61. Jennifer Lopez
62. Drake
63. Nicki Minaj
64. Lil Wayne
65. Lucky Charms (cereal)
66. Lauryn Hill
67. Solange
68. Eminem
69. Snoop Dog
70. Tupac
71. Wiz Kalifa
72. Biggie
73. Aaliyah
74. Lil Kim
75. P. Diddy
76. Swizz Beatz
77. Ludacris
78. Suge Knight
79. Dr. Dre
80. Foxy Brown
81. 50 Cent
82. Rick Ross
83. Bob Marley
84. Brawny (paper towel)
85. Janet Jackson
86. Michael Jackson
87. Santa Clause
88. Bruce Lee
89. Ghost Busters
90. Street Fighter
91. Harry Potter
92. Angelina Jolie (Lora Croft)
93. Brad Pitt
94. Twilight

pO5uos8.jpg
Post edited by ThePoeticPreacher on

Comments

• PerislaPerisla Posts: 24 Member
    @ThePoeticPreacher - Interesting idea. I've never played real life characters in the game, I've also been more into the pre-made families. But I have been playing the Disney Princess Challenge lately, and I can tell you that there are a bunch of Disney characters in the gallery. Snow White, Cinderella, all of them. You can find Disney princes in there too, and other interesting characters. Just a thought!
  • ThePoeticPreacherThePoeticPreacher Posts: 531 Member
    Perisla wrote: »
    @ThePoeticPreacher - Interesting idea. I've never played real life characters in the game, I've also been more into the pre-made families. But I have been playing the Disney Princess Challenge lately, and I can tell you that there are a bunch of Disney characters in the gallery. Snow White, Cinderella, all of them. You can find Disney princes in there too, and other interesting characters. Just a thought!

Right on @Perisla I use many of those popular Disney characters in my game,,,, what i did was delete all pre-maid characters and rebuild the family like that it took a couple of days to fill all those houses and apartments but it inspires me to play the game more when i want to get a those of my Matrix characters because it the mood i was in because i love the matrix movie...pre-made characters just don't feel like i'm taking ownership of the game and makes for boring play for me....
    pO5uos8.jpg
  • Simsister2004Simsister2004 Posts: 3,536 Member
    Disney princesses, and Nicki Minaj are on my Gallery page. Gallery ID simsister.
  • Cool. However, I did in fact on console create the three stooges in my game library, Curly, Larry and Moe. Give a little slapstick humour for my world.
  • > @Frank_The_Simmer_32 said:
    > Cool. However, I did in fact on console create the three stooges in my game library, Curly, Larry and Moe. Give a little slapstick humour for my world.

Plus, I'm playing the Sims 4 on XBox One since I might have commented on the wrong postboard as I've reviewed on this as the Sims 3. My bad.