Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

THE MOLE: UNFINISHED BUSINESS

Comments

• AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
    Haha this is also funny and related with Ice in the states now... ;)
    Fabio: "This isn't exactly how my parents expected my life in America to pan out..."
  • IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    All the cameos in this episode:
    Blanche - Skelda
    Layla - Lala
    Darleen - Jojo
    Alladin - Mojo
    Sidney - Haylo
    Levi - Kali

If *the incident* never happened though, Artie would've been a Season 4 player... And Layla would not be there at all?

Maybe Layla caused the incident because she wanted to be a star.

I really have no idea what the incident is, lol.

Turner this was brilliant. Alleen the pictures were fabulous. I have not finished it yet because I have to go into work for a couple of hours...but I'll be back...
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    Idontrcall wrote: »
    Blanche - Skelda
    Layla - Lala
    Darleen - Jojo
    Alladin - Mojo
    Sidney - Haylo
    Levi - Kali

If *the incident* never happened though, Artie would've been a Season 4 player... And Layla would not be there at all?

I really have no idea what the incident is, lol.

Turner this was brilliant. Alleen the pictures were fabulous. I have not finished it yet because I have to go into work for a couple of hours...but I'll be back...

My mother caught an AYTO mail, and resulted me to drop out of everything. :(

That's been over 5 years ago now, though.

If it was Layla's bidding though... Oooh, she's gonna have it coming for her! :o All my reality Sims will go Kung Fu Panda on her butt XD
    Banner.png
    edited October 2019
    Yeah, it wasn't Layla's fault... It was Romeo and Katarina's fault... :o:s
    Or Katarina's dream... :#
  • IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    Oh! Vul ... I remember that. It's so hard to believe it's been 5 years. How long I've known many of you.
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
    Oh! Vul ... I remember that. It's so hard to believe it's been 5 years. How long I've known many of you.

Time flies when you're having fun. :)

When I first posted here I was still in high school - now I've finished Media Design. :o
    Banner.png
  • TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    edited October 2019
    Oh wow... :o Thanks to Alleen, we're getting another little Mole reunion. :lol: Yay!

Was really shocked to see Skelda... And then Lala too! Wow. Not going to lie, I miss playing mafia with you two! You were always the top 2 mafia players in my mind, next to Lissa too of course. :p

I really appreciate your kind comments, and thanks for stopping by! :smile:
    (Really puts things into perspective when I see old people coming back.... :o Lots of memories)
    edited October 2019

I think you just solved an age old mystery!! :o:p
    edited October 2019

I just counted... you're right. It started the summer before my senior year of high school.

Funny thing is, I use The Mole as a reference point for stages of my life :lol: I remember spending WEEKS building that house and listening to The Script throughout.
    (Artie's bedroom was never made... but something tells me hers might have been pretty colorful ;) )
    Turner wrote: »

I just counted... you're right. It started the summer before my senior year of high school.

Funny thing is, I use The Mole as a reference point for stages of my life :lol:

Yeah, S5's your college starting point ;)
    Banner.png
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    edited October 2019
    Maybe the finale of the final season will coincide with your final day of college
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    Oh wow... :o Thanks to Alleen, we're getting another little Mole reunion. :lol: Yay!

Was really shocked to see Skelda... And then Lala too! Wow. Not going to lie, I miss playing mafia with you two! You were always the top 2 mafia players in my mind, next to Lissa too of course. :p

(Really puts things into perspective when I see old people coming back.... :o Lots of memories)

I like reunions... We really need to get all the mole players here when the finale comes out... ;)

You know me too well! ;-p

And S1 or 2 is your start in high school. :)
    Banner.png
    edited October 2019
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Maybe the finale of the final season will coincide with your final day of college

The scary thing is.... it actually might. :scream:

Haha, no, with only 3 episodes left (and with Alleen's help), I'm thinking we'll be done by the end of November, just a few weeks before I graduate. :)

It's scary, though. Major things are ending. The Mole has obviously been a huge part of my life, and that ending is sad but also a relief. And then finally finishing school is even scarier, like.... That's all I've ever known. That's all MOST of us here have ever known. I barely even remember a time that I wasn't a student, you start when you're just a little pea brain. :p
    People make a big deal of high school graduation but when you go to college it's just a continuation.
    So to actually be DONE DONE is so.... odd. I was telling my close friend this, how school has actually given me structure, but without it I can literally go anywhere in the world and do anything I want. It's a lot of freedom, which is nice, but simultaneously terrifying.

...I'm being dramatic though lmao, because I'm just gonna move back home for awhile so actually it's not THAT scary :joy:

But still. :)
    That has got to be the best mole episode that has ever been released!

The episode was so much fun to read and had some great cameos (from my fav season ;) )

Well done @Turner and @Alleenmens

Wow! Thank you! But yeah, I just write the jokes, Alleen brings the magic to life. ;) Hehe, especially in this ep!

Glad you enjoyed the cameos, too.
    It's scary, though. Major things are ending. The Mole has obviously been a huge part of my life, and that ending is sad but also a relief. And then finally finishing school is even scarier, like.... That's all I've ever known. That's all MOST of us here have ever known. I barely even remember a time that I wasn't a student, you start when you're just a little pea brain. :p
    People make a big deal of high school graduation but when you go to college it's just a continuation.
    So to actually be DONE DONE is so.... odd. I was telling my close friend this, how school has actually given me structure, but without it I can literally go anywhere in the world and do anything I want. It's a lot of freedom, which is nice, but simultaneously terrifying.

...I'm being dramatic though lmao, because I'm just gonna move back home for awhile so actually it's not THAT scary :joy:

Same here - pretty much going through my first year of freedom, though with it come other choices and things. Should I get a job, should I start up something for myself? What kind job will I take? The question now pretty much is just how you'll enter 'the system'.
    Banner.png
    Tigerblu11 wrote: »
    Woah so many amazing cameos

Riiiight?? I've gone a little cameo crazy these last few mission episodes it seems haha. Starting with Giles in his ship!

Blanche - Skelda
    Layla - Lala
    Darleen - Jojo
    Alladin - Mojo
    Sidney - Haylo
    Levi - Kali

And seeing this with their creator names is so cool! That's totally a Jake/Vul thing to do too :lol:
    Tigerblu11 wrote: »
    Woah so many amazing cameos

Riiiight?? I've gone a little cameo crazy these last few mission episodes it seems haha. Starting with Giles in his ship!

Blanche - Skelda
    Layla - Lala
    Darleen - Jojo
    Alladin - Mojo
    Sidney - Haylo
    Levi - Kali

And seeing this with their creator names is so cool! That's totally a Jake/Vul thing to do too :lol:

Haha, I have to go back and look who the creators are... I only knew Layla, Blanche and Sidney's ... ;)
    edited October 2019
    Haha this is also funny and related with Ice in the states now... ;)
    Fabio: "This isn't exactly how my parents expected my life in America to pan out..."

:lol: Who knew Fabio was so relateable??

But yeah that joke is especially funnier if it were real life. Like imagine his parents immigrating to America, doing all this hard work and stuff and years later he enters some silly reality show and they make him dress up like a genie :joy: Like damn.

I like reunions... We really need to get all the mole players here when the finale comes out... ;)

Brilliant idea!!

The one I keep pushing for is Jojo, I even emailed her at the start of this season so she could come back and play Evarrine (guess I got that covered anyway though ;) ), but sadly no reply.

How cool would that be though, just have a bunch of people come back. :)
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member

The scary thing is.... it actually might. :scream:

Haha, no, with only 3 episodes left (and with Alleen's help), I'm thinking we'll be done by the end of November, just a few weeks before I graduate. :)

Well in my case, 5 years after college my life was mostly structured by a 40-hour a week job. Then I decided to go back to school. :joy: What comes after is anyone's guess
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?

And S1 or 2 is your start in high school. :)

Haha, yeah. Most of them coincide with a year of schooling, although most seasons ended up being over a year.

The Mole started just a month before I started high school.... I'm actually not sure how 4 seasons fit into 4 years of hs, s1 must have been short because s3 was loooooong.

Basically:
    Freshman: S1
    Sophomore: S2
    Junior: S3
    Senior: S4
    College freshman: S5
    College sophomore & junior: S6
    College senior: S7

In retrospect, I'm surprised it lined up that cleanly. Honestly I'm baffled. *scratches head*

Time is so strange >.>
    Haha, I always want to go back to school... I even dream about it. But usually I can't find the class or my bag... Or I didn't do my homework... :s