Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Deleting a lot?

SyroninSyronin Posts: 169 Member
Is there a way to delete lot so its empty for me to build on?

I want to use one of the 50x50 lots which already have houses on them but I see no option to simply delete a lot so let me know if Ive missed it somewhere!

Comments

• FreygeaFreygea Posts: 867 Member
    go into a game then manage worlds. choose the house and click build. Click lot info icon on upper middle screen and then click the bulldozer.
  • SyroninSyronin Posts: 169 Member
    Thats great.. thank you! :)
  • SimHead82SimHead82 Posts: 154 Member
    Just for future reference, if you are on the lot you want to bulldoze. Go to build mode, then click on the lot info panel, and you can bulldoze from there!
    Origin ID: SimHead82
  • baggie_bird86baggie_bird86 Posts: 3 New Member
    does anybody know if u can change the lot sizes? want to build a bigger house?
  • PIumbobPIumbob Posts: 36 Member
    Oh wow! thanks so much for sharing! I have been sitting here struggling to work this out for ages! :D
  • baggie_bird86baggie_bird86 Posts: 3 New Member
    or how to half a floor tile? i'm sitting here trying everythink hahaha
  • KaylyRedKaylyRed Posts: 309 Member
    SimHead82 wrote: »
    Just for future reference, if you are on the lot you want to bulldoze. Go to build mode, then click on the lot info panel, and you can bulldoze from there!

Aaaah, thank you for this! I've been trying and trying to find the bulldoze tool. You're my hero, @SimHead82. :)
    Download the Americana Series! Sears catalog kit homes and more from 20thCentury America. Additional manors and community builds in my Showcase Thread.| Origin ID: KaylyRed

• letsplayisaletsplayisa Posts: 1 New Member
    > @Freygea said:
    > go into a game then manage worlds. choose the house and click build. Click lot info icon on upper middle screen and then click the bulldozer.
    thank you so much now i can put my new house there
  • LoopyLizzieLoopyLizzie Posts: 76 Member
    does anybody know if u can change the lot sizes? want to build a bigger house?
    You can't change the lot size, but you can save the house to gallery, move to a bigger lot and then place the house in the new lot, then extend it or whatever.
    or how to half a floor tile? i'm sitting here trying everythink hahaha
    CRTL + F to quarter the floor tile.
  • Chloella_Chloella_ Posts: 2 New Member
    Oh cheers! x
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,594 Member
    Chloella_ wrote: »
    Oh cheers! x

Hello @Chloella_ :) Welcome to the forums !
    Just a little infornation. You need to have 50 points and 30 posts before you can become a full member and can then post pictures, have a signature, edit posts , post links and change your profile picture.This thread explains about it.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/770609/member-or-new-member-everything-you-need-to-know

• KolikokolitkaKolikokolitka Posts: 178 Member
    Hi, guys. Is there any mod or script that would allow you delete a lot from Manage Worlds? My game is slow and loading to lot, bulldoze it and then load again to world takes so much time... :/ I really don't understand why we can't delete empty lots without entering them.
    EA ID: Simkiim (you can find all my Maxis-only builds on Gallery)
    My build previews on this site HERE.
  • happyoverhappyover Posts: 23 Member
    You can by getting a blank lot from the gallery and just replacing the lots to quickly clear a world thats what ive done
    happyover wrote: »
    You can by getting a blank lot from the gallery and just replacing the lots to quickly clear a world thats what ive done

Oh my got, this is genius. Thank you!!!!
  • hermioniahermionia Posts: 289 Member
    There is a button up on top, which is a bulldozer, click on that and it destroys everything on the lot.
    annabethc wrote: »
    There is a button up on top, which is a bulldozer, click on that and it destroys everything on the lot.

Yes, but you have to be on a lot. I wanted deleting a lot from town view. But thanks.
  • Megharb19Megharb19 Posts: 1 New Member
    How do I sell my lot and get a new house somewhere else in the town
  • happyoverhappyover Posts: 23 Member
    Megharb19 wrote: »
    How do I sell my lot and get a new house somewhere else in the town

You have to go into the mobile then click move and u make sure u click sell items instead of pack everything