Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

TS4 DISCOVER UNIVERSITY OFFICIAL DESCRIPTION LEAKED + BOXART

TheIntrovertSimmerTheIntrovertSimmer Posts: 641 Member
ok im shaking rn. im just gone leave it here

bicycles are confirmed. we wus right

=================================================================

historical universiry of britechester
modern foxbort institute
bicyles
dormitories
roommates
biology, computer science, art history, and villainy
three new careers - engineering, education (teacher!), law careers
robotics
ping pong
new pranks
study sessions
juice pong
soccerball
robotics, debate, art classes, and secret societies
MINI FRIDGE SKSKS AND I OOP

xgxvrsbv7ft31.jpg
bcdteyod8ft31.jpg

y'all got bread?
Post edited by TheIntrovertSimmer on

Comments

• TheIntrovertSimmerTheIntrovertSimmer Posts: 641 Member
    wig: snatched
    y'all got bread?
    the december date is for console players. we're still getting this pack by nov 15th
    y'all got bread?
  • akasevenakaseven Posts: 279 Member
    I am really shocked at the amount of things we are supposed to do, if it is really real, which I think very much, universities becomes the expansion that actually has the definition of expanding the game, I hope these new systems and activities have deepening as the description seems to convey. Also eager to know how the bikes will work and amaze with robotics in this pack, in the end maybe the halloween robots weren't just a coincidence.
  • cheescaekscheescaeks Posts: 902 Member
    AHHHHH!
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    Announcement on Tuesday is looking more likely!
    i assume this expansion would be a lot like City Living and Get Famous where it'd affect them careers and features not limited to that world only, which is great!

i hope them careers wouldn't be just rabbit holes tho.
    y'all got bread?
  • cheescaekscheescaeks Posts: 902 Member
    man i really hope there is more 2019 fashion in this expansion, more high-waisted stuff PLEASE.
  • LadyDecafLadyDecaf Posts: 89 Member
    I keep rereading the description in excitement. I'm hoping for more in depth gameplay than what we've been getting recently. So far, it sounds good.

Bicycles? Nice.

And thank plumbobs we're finally getting a teaching career... been wanting that for years.
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Guys it's not confirmed! Stop saying it's confirmed!
    funny-gifs20.gif

• SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    edited October 2019
    Oh, man. Is this it?!!!? It’s happening!
    🤩🤩🤩🤩
    @catloverplayer next week seems more likely now for a trailer, all eyes on Monday for a tease

Also In b4, if bicycles are possible, what about cars 😉
  • Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member
    Robotics? I really hope plumbots/simbots return! I don't expect them to be as in depth as into the future, but ambitions quality ones would be more than fine.
    e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png
  • AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,836 Member
    That description is very strange. It repeats things. I don't doubt that Uni is coming next month, it's just that the description is very poorly written. :/

I wouldn't get my hopes up too high for any sort of actual soccer according to that. It says "juggling a soccer ball". What is that supposed to mean?

Everyone just take a deep breath and relax... :D
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
    Hope the teacher career is like the GTW careers, you can choose to go or not. Also how would an engineering career work? Might handiness finally have a use?
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,386 Member
    @catloverplayer next week seems more likely now for a trailer, all eyes on Monday for a tease

I'm hoping cars are coming in the November Patch.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,386 Member
    I sure hope that photobooths made it into this pack. I've been waiting for them since City Living.
  • suzyl3suzyl3 Posts: 513 Member
    SO HYPED!!!!!

I'm hoping cars are coming in the November Patch.
    I’m hopeful they’ll come eventually, if they are making bikes, I would hope they aren’t tied to that world only, so they would have to update all the roads to make em usable. Thus possibly, hopefully making it possible for cars
  • Dayvon64Dayvon64 Posts: 493 Member
    It won't lie, it would have been cooler if they did what they did already with being able to become famous on most of the games already built-in features. Have maybe a few dedicated Majors you can pick, but allow you to have minors based off skills or jobs already in-game. The minors could be rabbit holes just so the Majors won't have to be and it would have a lot more re-playable factor due to the amount of skills and jobs in-game.
    edited October 2019
    Woah, there’s two different universities? The university and the institute. Though all in 1 world.
    Ugh they’re throwing in roommate in there, hope their an NPC roommate if I choose a dorm
  • alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,402 Member
    Description sounds terrific, I'm on the hype train!
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    The hair of the Sim in the middle looks horrible like its going through her chest.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • HayleeSimsHayleeSims Posts: 124 Member
    I'm trying not to get too hype since I was very hype for both IL and ROM and those disappointed me but so far this sounds amazing. I'm so glad we can live off campus because being trapped in the college world on the Sims 3 drove me crazy lol.
  • NevonaNevona Posts: 32 Member
    It would be cool if britechester and foxbort students hated and teased eachother