Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

IDEA: Magic for Kids

Costumes, performances, kid-friendly spells, magic-themed kids room decor and furniture.

If anything, magic is the stuff for any kids with a vivid imagination =)

1) Costumes is kind of self-explanatory.

2) Kids could host small magic trick shows for other kids as well as adults..

3) Spells could include turning an object invisible/make it disappear, recoloration of objects and other Sims (pets included), making flowers bloom, make snow or stars fall from the sky (magical effects), mischief object breaking spells, make food and drink taste gross, etc.

4) Furniture and decor, floors, wallpaper - I'd wager that a bunch of cute magic-themed stuff could be created

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
Time enjoyed is never time wasted

Comments

• Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited October 2019
    Unless we are talking about being a magician, like with tricks and pulling doves and rabbits out of a hat like in TS3 Showtime, with the magician career....no. It should have been included with RoM.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Marduc_PlaysMarduc_Plays Posts: 416 Member
    A magic tricks toy set for kids would be cute.
    Parcour - the art of jumping to conclusions.
  • CamkatCamkat Posts: 2,329 Member
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    Unless we are talking about being a magician, like with tricks and pulling doves and rabbits out of a hat like in TS3 Showtime, with the magician career....no. It should have been included with RoM.

I agree with this.

After the backlash of My First Pet Stuff, I really don't think they'd do another DLC for a DLC. At least they really shouldn't. If it's a pack all it's own like a magician type, this could be really cute and have a lot of fun things.
    Origin ID: Peapod79
  • Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,425 Member
    The idea sounds really nice and would be great to have in the game but it should have been part of RoM.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,127 Member
    It would have been nice to have a Tabitha child sim with cute powers.
  • marzhasbarzmarzhasbarz Posts: 2 New Member
    i totally agree this would've been cool with the RoM