Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

THE MOLE: UNFINISHED BUSINESS

Comments

• AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,722 Member
    edited October 2019
    Why I have chosen the clues...

HYBRID A

Animal #1 - Koala
    Taste - Coconut - this was just... ;)
    Smell - Eucalyptus - the Koala's eat that
    Touch – Branch - Koala's live in trees

Animal #2 - Owl
    Taste – Fish - Owls eat fish
    Smell – Catnip - this was suppose to be a mouse... oops
    Touch – Feather - owls got feathers, so I don't see a cat here ;)

HYBRID B

Animal #3 - Chameleon
    Taste – Caribbean Twist - Hope that describes a rainbow
    Smell – Twig with leaves - Chameleon live in trees
    Touch – Cricket bat - Chameleons eats crickets

Animal #4 - Cat
    Taste – Fish - Cats eat fish
    Smell – Catnip - Cats loves catnip
    Touch – Fluffy Toy - fluffiness of a cat

HYBRID C

Animal #5 - Dolphin
    Taste – Fish - Dolphins eat fish
    Smell – Salt Water - lives in the sea
    Touch – Toy Duck - The beak is almost the same as the dolphin's

Animal #6 - Penguin
    Taste – Salt Water - self explainable
    Smell – Fish - eats fish
    Touch – Oil - Oil spills in the ocean (This was Haylo's)

HYBRID D

Animal #7 - Snails
    Taste – Butter -You prepare snails in butter
    Smell – Garlic - You add it with the dish
    Touch – Jelly - Snails are slimy...

Animal #8 - Hippo
    Taste – Melon - Apparently they eat melons...
    Smell – Fish - I thought they eat fish too
    Touch – Water - self explainable

HYBRID E

Animal #9 - Tortoise
    Taste – Lettuce - They eat that
    Smell – Grass - there habitat
    Touch – Rock - The shell is hard as rock and also round

Animal #10 Crocodile
    Taste – Meat - they eat meat
    Smell – Dog - I think they smell like one :D
    Touch – Cactus plant- The sharp points is the teeth

• icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I was thinking that cats play with toys that have feathers :D
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    Oh yes, I forgot that... :s
    But overall, Turner was the Saboteur in this round... Nobody could survive that.. :s
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    I feel like if I tried, I could’ve made it a little better XD But it helps to throw Alleen’s name out there when she’s the one who came up with everything XD
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    I feel like if I tried, I could’ve made it a little better XD But it helps to throw Alleen’s name out there when she’s the one who came up with everything XD

Grrrr..... :s
    Alleenmens wrote: »

Grrrr..... :s

You still didn’t get any votes XD haha
    Really? :o
  • TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member

Yeah, keep in mind that Haylo purposefully didn't help at all haha.

You also could have done pop culture references, but, you guys live all over the world.
    For instance a tootsie roll pop, I would have done for taste for owl.
    That was a WILD RIDE to read through :O

Lol XD
    Turner wrote: »
    That was a WILD RIDE to read through :O

Lol XD

Rawr xD
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    Come to think of it, since I had to explicitly name my animal guesses anyway, the drawings were more for fun, weren't they? :D But yeah, they were quite fun

Lol yeah they were mostly for fun.... :p But it will make more sense in the episode.

You also had the least to do this game so I wanted to give you something more to do.
    I could have extended it so that eyes had to guess the drawing you made and match it with the real one... I probably should have done that as a Part 3. But oh well.

You also could have done pop culture references, but, you guys live all over the world.

A what roll pop? And why is that an owl. Excuse me XD

A what roll pop? And why is that an owl. Excuse me XD

:joy: Exactly. I'm guessing it's just an American commercial which is why pop culture references wouldn't necessarily work
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member

I have no idea what that is, but if it tastes of owl I think I'll pass on that...
    Christmas_Banner.png
    This was like my favorite sucker as a kid haha. In the center is a tootsie roll, so the gimmick is how long it takes to get there.
    And the joke is the owl just eats the whole thing lol but it's an old commercial.
    I think we do have tootsie rolls in the Philippines. Or at the very least, I know about them

edited October 2019
    Oh yeah, I wanted to talk about each round more, because the Saboteurs did a really great job each time! (well, arguably lol they all tried too hard to win!)

Round 1, Ice inspected Wisdom and knew Alleen was picking that one. So instead of picking that, causing an automatic fail, he picks POISON. :lol: Which is most likely the one not being picked by anyone. So that was an insanely risky play, but he got lucky that Twiddle and Lo picked the same one. As people were saying (mostly Haylo), it made no sense for the Saboteur to pick Poison (when they could have picked Regeneration or Invisibility, leading to automatic safety), but because of this sound logic, it's what let Ice skate by undetected.

Round 2.... Everyone just listened to Alleen... Who was actually doing a good job... She almost got me killed multiple times lol. But then once she said the code word (which she smartly picked "Medusa" for), I had the opportunity to eliminate her or Haylo. I think if I eliminated Haylo I would've been trapped, so I killed her.
    So that was an odd round.

Round 3, it was hard for Haylo to sabotage the first part, without making it look suspicious. But I promised him the second part would be more difficult, which, needless to say, it was. :p He did a great job as the saboteur too, especially since there wasn't many places to hide with only 3 left.
    Ice is clearly a gamblin man xx

Yeah, it was a risky play, but I was counting on people being greedy and picking something good. :D Surprisingly, nobody chose the key potion though

Alleen really out did herself taking pictures this time, wait till you guys see the Medusa round!

And once again thanks to her, episode should be out in no time. Maybe a day or two. :)
    Ice is clearly a gamblin man xx

Clearly ;)
    Alleen really out did herself taking pictures this time, wait till you guys see the Medusa round!

And once again thanks to her, episode should be out in no time. Maybe a day or two. :)

Cool... Can't wait to see how you make it perfect... :smiley: And it's a pleasure doing it... I'm already busy with a scene for the next episode... ;)