Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

THE MOLE: UNFINISHED BUSINESS

Comments

• M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    edited October 2019
    But wow, 72 posts in my sleep? :o

ALSO

PAGE 200 HERE!
    Post edited by M13Vulpecula on
    Banner.png
  • TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    But wow, 72 posts in my sleep? :o

Strange, because most activity was via PMs during this game :p
    Turner wrote: »
    Here's your fox, Vul :lol:
    Squix.jpg?format=500w

Fun fact: I once had to make such animals for a school assignment. (I believe 4 years ago already). I actually made a Fox-squirrel back then. 🦊🐿

Coincidence? I think NOT!
    Welp, guess this game was a huge spamaholic XD.
    Banner.png
    Squix.jpg?format=500w

Fun fact: I once had to make such animals for a school assignment. (I believe 4 years ago already). I actually made a Fox-squirrel back then. 🦊🐿

That picture's not the one I made though, I put the Fox face on the squirrel body. :)

This is my 18.000th post. Hooray. Let's have a small silly party or something. Woohoo. 🎉🎁🎈
    Banner.png
    Squix.jpg?format=500w

That picture's not the one I made though, I put the Fox face on the squirrel body. :)

This is my 18.000th post. Hooray. Let's have a small silly party or something. Woohoo. 🎉🎁🎈

I'm about to hit 10k myself :o

Partaaaaayyyy for introverts! :lol:
    Squix.jpg?format=500w

I'm about to hit 10k myself :o

Partaaaaayyyy for introverts! :lol:

Everyone celebrate!..... Behind their screens!..... In their own personal bubbles..... Just doing whatever they feel like doing..... Maybe one small talk comment once every minute.....
    Banner.png
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    RIP me :D
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    Oh dear, we were pretty bad at this mission. :D

Well done to Ice for drawing so many animal abominations though, I'd never have guessed them, some of them were pretty close but that was a hard one.

Congrats on the exemption Alleen! :)
    Christmas_Banner.png
    Speaking of Alleen's exemptions, how many did she earn this season?
    Banner.png
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
    4... o:)
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    Dangit. My only chance at winning that exemption felt like voting for Ice instead of Alleen. I believed he was both round 1 and round 2 after I got them both wrong. So I assumed he had 4 keys already and as long as I got a key, maybe two, I could win over Alleen. My strategy did not pay off.
    GAME 2: SLAY MEDUSA

The game ended in a tie, after Medusa's Gaze was used, eliminating the Sphinx (Alleen) from the board. That left Haylo, Twiddle, and Ice.

Everyone voted for Twiddle, but Twiddle voted for someone else...

No one was correct.

This Saboteur also got 2 keys, one for surviving and another for going undetected.... The Saboteur WAS in fact...
    ALLEEN!
    nCO6M9M9X9YGT.jpg

Alleen!!! How did you pull this off! You were the only person who knew what they were doing! XD
    edited October 2019
    Double post

Don't trust this forum :D
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    Dangit. My only chance at winning that exemption felt like voting for Ice instead of Alleen. I believed he was both round 1 and round 2 after I got them both wrong. So I assumed he had 4 keys already and as long as I got a key, maybe two, I could win over Alleen. My strategy did not pay off.

Well, to be fair, Alleen and I were planning on ganging up against you, but she threw me under the bus instead after I had told her I was the first saboteur for her own benefit. :D So you really never had a chance with us three. Sorry, Haylo

It's either survive or die for me with my mole suspect. If I'm wrong now, I wouldn't win anyway

Good luck on the quiz :)

You don't trust anyone in the mole... Not even your closest alliance... I've learned that on the hard way... But I'm really sorry that I did what I did, Ice... :'( That's why I said this is a bittersweet victory...

The game ended in a tie, after Medusa's Gaze was used, eliminating the Sphinx (Alleen) from the board. That left Haylo, Twiddle, and Ice.

No one was correct.

This Saboteur also got 2 keys, one for surviving and another for going undetected.... The Saboteur WAS in fact...
    ALLEEN!
    nCO6M9M9X9YGT.jpg

Alleen!!! How did you pull this off! You were the only person who knew what they were doing! XD

But I was... I really was sad to sabotage this... I love chess and all the strategies with it! But whoops, I couldn't survive after Medusa's gaze... B)

No one was correct.

ALLEEN!
    nCO6M9M9X9YGT.jpg

I said to Turner, If I were the saboteur in round 2 I'd have done exactly what Alleen did even if I didn't know what I was doing. :D
    Christmas_Banner.png
    I feel like all the games were easy to sabotage even without the saboteur's intervention. :D Although the first game almost passed

Only the mole knew it was me... :p
    I'm more disappointed this mission that I never got to be the saboteur. :(

I was looking forward to that, though how I would have sabotaged that medusa game I don't know.
    Christmas_Banner.png
    twiddle3 wrote: »

I was looking forward to that, though how I would have sabotaged that medusa game I don't know.

I didn’t wanna be the saboteur XD I wanted it to be one of the other two so that i didn’t have to worry if it succeeded or not.
    twiddle3 wrote: »

I didn’t wanna be the saboteur XD I wanted it to be one of the other two so that i didn’t have to worry if it succeeded or not.

Being the saboteur helps a lot in this game, because all the rounds failed. Keys galore :D

Alleenmens wrote: »
    4... o:)

Well, that's possibly a record. :o
    Banner.png
  • WinteryGarnetWinteryGarnet Posts: 2,320 Member
    That was a WILD RIDE to read through :O