Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

THE MOLE: UNFINISHED BUSINESS

Comments

• HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    And what is in the first picture? Anteater? I have no idea... So I have chosen I know the names for sure...

Armadillo and... Crab? Spider?
  • TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    Here's your fox, Vul :lol:
    Squix.jpg?format=500w
    And what is in the first picture? Anteater? I have no idea... So I have chosen I know the names for sure...

Armadillo.... So uncommon I didn't know how to spell it at first :p
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I don't think I would've guessed any of these :D
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,714 Member
    Yeah, I think Turner was the Saboteur in this round. :s This wasn't easy at all... No matter who has done it!
    icmnfrsh wrote: »

But you did well... :smiley:

But you did well... :smiley:

I must've guessed like 3 individual animals? :D That's very few
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    Yeah, I think Turner was the Saboteur in this round. :s

Screen-Shot-2014-12-01-at-12.34.20-PM.png
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    Turner wrote: »
    Yeah. I meant to maybe add the ability to attach extra adjectives (like "rough", "heavy", "colorful", etc) but decided against it. I should've though, because this was extremely difficult. :o

Also very crazy difficult with a saboteur in the mix... And possibly a mole XD
    Maybe guessing just a single animal might've been a little easier :3

And/or people PRETENDING to be the Mole and/or Saboteur :lol:

But yeah, just one animal would've made this easier.
    edited October 2019
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    Skunk/Panda would have been SO GOOD TO DO! ALLEEN!!!! XD

Smells like weed.... tastes like bamboo :p Or smells? Does bamboo have a smell? Not sure bamboo would be common enough of an item though.
    Okay this was fun... :smiley: The first part at least... :s Now off to work! Good night!
    edited October 2019
    And to clarify, unfortunately, even if you guess the Saboteur correctly, you can still be eliminated if you have the most votes.

Although I like that that gives you immunity, that was only implemented last round to make it more fair (since it was a forced tie).
    Votes are locked.

They will be revealed in a couple of hours, I need to finish my hw first lol
    Did you feel that earthquake, Ice? :lol: It was like southern Bay Area

Ooh, I didn't feel anything. I'm not exactly in the Bay Area, so it must've been pretty weak

Ooh, I didn't feel anything. I'm not exactly in the Bay Area, so it must've been pretty weak

It was only a 4.7, so nothing too big, but I'm decently far from the epicenter and I felt a slight jolt. :o My cat perked her ears and I even felt a little whoozy lol

It was only a 4.7, so nothing too big, but I'm decently far from the epicenter and I felt a slight jolt. :o My cat perked her ears and I even felt a little whoozy lol

I was just lying on my bed and didn't feel anything, so I guess the earthquake wasn't far-reaching :D

Alright. Time for the results over the entire mission! You don't need to wait for the episode this time. :)

Haylo voted Ice.

Ice voted Haylo.

Alleen voted Ice.

....Ice has been TRAPPED.... forever after!
    hqdefault.jpg

Ice was NOT the Saboteur.

GAME 1: PICK YOUR POISON!

If you remember, this was the results...
    PICK YOUR POISON: ROUND RESULTS!

Let's see who drank from each vial, shall we....?

AKjshfS.png

INVISIBILITY

REGENERATION
    Haylo

WISDOM
    Alleen

POWER

POISON
    Ice

MYSTERY
    Twiddle AND Lo

LUCK

RESULTS OF THE RESULTS!
    This game has FAILED, since two people (Twiddle and Lo) decided to drink from the same potion.

As such, they do not get the Mystery status effect.

Haylo drinks the red liquid. If he gets eliminated this round, he REGENERATES.
    Alleen drinks the blue liquid. She becomes WISE (picks one person to analyze).
    Ice drinks the green liquid. He has been POISONED (cannot vote this round).

No one picked Luck, so no one got an extra key.

The vote was a tie. 2-2 Lo vs Haylo. Ice broke the tie, leading to Lo's demise. Lo was NOT the saboteur, but who was it??

Was it Twiddle? The other person who caused the game to fail?
    Ice? The person who chose to poison themselves?
    Haylo? The person who chose regeneration, perhaps the Saboteur's safest choice?
    Or Alleen? The person who chose to gain Wisdom; perhaps to block someone from knowing it was her? Or perhaps an attempt at reverse-psychology?

Well, the Saboteur of Round 1 was in fact.....
    ICE!
    n2PEDFX4492TG.jpg
    Ice got 2 keys: 1 for succeeding as the Saboteur, another for not getting any votes cast on him

GAME 2: SLAY MEDUSA

The game ended in a tie, after Medusa's Gaze was used, eliminating the Sphinx (Alleen) from the board. That left Haylo, Twiddle, and Ice.

Everyone voted for Twiddle, but Twiddle voted for someone else...

No one was correct.

This Saboteur also got 2 keys, one for surviving and another for going undetected.... The Saboteur WAS in fact...
    ALLEEN!
    nCO6M9M9X9YGT.jpg

GAME 3: GENIE IN A BOTTLE

Part 1 passed, but Part 2 caused the game to fail.

Haylo and Alleen voted Ice out of the game; they were wrong.

Who was the final Saboteur? Haylo or Alleen?
    HAYLO!
    nYKDHGTPV03SK.png
    edited October 2019
    RESULTS OF THE RESULTS OF THE RESULTS!!!

Haylo and Alleen are the final 2. The person with the most keys will get out first, escaping with the final exemption of the season.... This was a close one; both had a very successful Saboteur run, yet neither ever correctly guessed the Saboteur.

The only difference is....
    In the final round, Ice correctly guessed Haylo's identity, preventing him from getting the extra "undetected key", meaning....

CONGRATS ALLEEN, you have earned this season's FINAL and most IMPORTANT exemption!
    You automatically have a seat in the finale.
    This is a bittersweet victory...
    I'm really sorry Ice... :s
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,715 Member
    Here's your fox, Vul :lol:
    Squix.jpg?format=500w

Fun fact: I once had to make such animals for a school assignment. (I believe 4 years ago already). I actually made a Fox-squirrel back then. 🦊🐿
    Banner.png