Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims going on Reality TV

It would be so cool if the sims could take part in reality tv shows (like Survivor/Big Brother/Singing ones etc) they could get money if they won and get famous from that.

Comments

• Options
    jadonbakesjadonbakes Posts: 294 Member
    Agreed!

I know we have Get Famous, but there should be a separate pack for reality shows, tons of drama interactions and moodlet manipulation.

But I also like the idea of a sim being selected to participate in a competition show and they go off in a rabbithole and (hopefully) return with prize money.
  • Options
    WorkFromHomeWorkFromHome Posts: 165 Member
    jadonbakes wrote: »
    Agreed!

I know we have Get Famous, but there should be a separate pack for reality shows, tons of drama interactions and moodlet manipulation.

But I also like the idea of a sim being selected to participate in a competition show and they go off in a rabbithole and (hopefully) return with prize money.

yeah, i wouldn't be surprised if they did put it in a separate pack when it should have been in the expansion like pet stuff.

if they don't do it i will be really gutted.
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    This was an option in one or more surveys. I think the emptiness of our sims being on a reality show would fit perfectly in an empty game.
  • Options
    Marduc_PlaysMarduc_Plays Posts: 416 Member
    But it should be more challenging than becoming the club leader through the club-options stuff that came with get together please.
    Parcour - the art of jumping to conclusions.
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    I'd need a overhaul on Sims reactions and traits before a pack like this... If my Sim is a hot-head there better be angry words when they're placed on the block or my romance Sims better desire a showmance my paranoid Sims need to drive the others nuts and always think everyone going after them. I'd also love to see multiple competition types with up to 8 Sims give me the wall or slip and side liquid transfer competition and make it based off of energy and the Sims athletic skill.

At this point what we would get is emotionless Sims standing around talking and smiling.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    Marduc_PlaysMarduc_Plays Posts: 416 Member
    ChadSims2 wrote: »
    I'd need a overhaul on Sims reactions and traits before a pack like this... If my Sim is a hot-head there better be angry words when they're placed on the block or my romance Sims better desire a showmance my paranoid Sims need to drive the others nuts and always think everyone going after them. I'd also love to see multiple competition types with up to 8 Sims give me the wall or slip and side liquid transfer competition and make it based off of energy and the Sims athletic skill.

At this point what we would get is emotionless Sims standing around talking and smiling.

You're absolutely right with this. Like so many other that voiced the opinion that sims characters are... bland - at best.

And i'd so like to see a paranoid sim drivin others nuts. XD
    Parcour - the art of jumping to conclusions.