Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

It's October! When do you think they will announce the next pack ?

Comments

• TWSimGamer82TWSimGamer82 Posts: 456 Member
    If Uni is coming out on Nov. 15th, I feel like they'll at least wait for the very end of Oct. to announce anything. They may just hold off until Nov. and announce it during a Maxis Monthly stream.
    Sim: "I'm starving!"
    Player: *instructs sim to prepare meal* "Then eat something, you little goofball!"
    Sim: *starts cooking meal*
    -5 seconds later-
    Sim: *Stops cooking meal* "I'm so hungry!"
    Player: *head hits desk*
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    October 22nd
    If Uni is coming out on Nov. 15th, I feel like they'll at least wait for the very end of Oct. to announce anything. They may just hold off until Nov. and announce it during a Maxis Monthly stream.

They don't do paid content announcements on Maxis Monthly.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    edited October 2019
    I’m feeling good about next week. I’ll bet next week, simguruFrost on Twitter did a grinning gif on twitter when someone said they were just waiting for an announcement.
    Edit: it was simguruHouts not frost, my bad. Also it was gif of like a smirk, still gives me hope
    https://mobile.twitter.com/SimGuruHouts/status/1182000940477337600
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    October 22nd
    I’m feeling good about next week. I’ll bet next week, simguruFrost on Twitter did a grinning gif on twitter when someone said they were just waiting for an announcement.

Brace for impact.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • WorramotWorramot Posts: 52 Member
    October 29th
    I hope it gets announced as late as possible, I like suspense.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    October 15th
    elelunicy wrote: »
    Could we have a teaser tomorrow and a trailer on Thursday? I feel like they've done that before...

They only do Thursday announcements if something else is going on on Tuesday. They announced Seasons on a Thursday as both Backyard Stuff and Toddler Stuff were released on consoles on Tuesday of the same week.

Hmm Realm Of Magic is being released Next Week Tuesday on consoles so we may see it teased Wednesday and the full Trailer Thursday.
    October 15th
    Edit: it was simguruHouts not frost, my bad. Also it was gif of like a smirk, still gives me hope

I think this makes an announcement likely Next Thursday. Tuesday is probably ruled out cause of ROM coming to Consoles.
  • suzyl3suzyl3 Posts: 513 Member
    October 15th

I think this makes an announcement likely Next Thursday. Tuesday is probably ruled out cause of ROM coming to Consoles.

My money is on an announcement next week. That is definitely a tease.
    October 15th
    Another reason I think Thursday is Monday is Columbus Day and Maxis will be closed. So Wednesday teaser and Thursday trailer and press release. Tuesday Rom on Consoles.
  • AllinsimstimeAllinsimstime Posts: 106 Member
    October 8th
    > @catloverplayer said:
    > Another reason I think Thursday is Monday is Columbus Day and Maxis will be closed. So Wednesday teaser and Thursday trailer and press release. Tuesday Rom on Consoles.

I think this is most likely imo. the 22nd and 29th seem to late for me.
  • AllinsimstimeAllinsimstime Posts: 106 Member
    October 8th
    > @catloverplayer said:
    > Another reason I think Thursday is Monday is Columbus Day and Maxis will be closed. So Wednesday teaser and Thursday trailer and press release. Tuesday Rom on Consoles.

I think this is most likely imo. the 22nd and 29th seem too late for me.
    October 15th
    It was brung to my attention on Twitter from Evan Pro Max that Get Famous was teased on Oct 8th Columbus Day last year so we could see the same thing happen this Monday with the full trailer and press release Tuesday. Fingers crossed.
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    October 22nd
    Worramot wrote: »
    I hope it gets announced as late as possible, I like suspense.

So do I! I hate long waiting. Then I am all irritated and crabby and nothing makes sense anymore :D
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • TheBoyXPTheBoyXP Posts: 85 Member
    edited October 2019
    Considering ROM releases on 15th for console, I think if Uni doesnt get announced on Tuesday it has a big chance to be on Thursday (October 17th).
    Post edited by TheBoyXP on
    October 15th
    TheBoyXP wrote: »
    Considering ROM releases on 15th for console, I think if Uni doesnt get announced on Tuesday it has a big chance to be on Thursday (October 17th).

I'd still rather it get announced Tuesday. They could still push rom. Someone on Twitter told me an ep has been announced the same day a pack was coming to consoles before.
  • Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    October 29th
    It seems like the recent pattern is to announce a pack about 2 weeks prior to release so I figured this the most plausible date.
    October 15th
    It seems like the recent pattern is to announce a pack about 2 weeks prior to release so I figured this the most plausible date.

This makes me think it's this week

October 15th
    Crosses fingers for a teaser Today.
  • IrdiwenIrdiwen Posts: 574 Member
    October 8th
    Crosses fingers for a teaser Today.

Absolutely!
    Simmer since 2000! Sims 1, Sims, 2, Sims 3, Sims 4. Legacy player at heart.
  • SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    edited October 2019
    Even a gamechanger, Aveline is asking if this is the week we’ll get a trailer😂 Take this one with a grain of salt, Deligracy said exciting news soon. Though it’s unknown if it’s personal news or something to do with the game.
    https://mobile.twitter.com/Deligracy/status/1183662480402206720

If you don’t like gamechangers please don’t complain about them here, it’s not the place or point of this thread.
    October 15th
    Even a gamechanger, Aveline is asking if this is the week we’ll get a trailer😂 Take this one with a grain of salt, Deligracy said exciting news soon. Though it’s unknown if it’s personal news or something to do with the game.
    https://mobile.twitter.com/Deligracy/status/1183662480402206720

If you don’t like gamechangers please don’t complain about them here, it’s not the place or point of this thread.

Gosh I hope so. I wonder if they know when trailers come out on advance.
    October 8th
    Those eyes are used by the SimGuru’s for announcements, I know.
    October 15th
    1pm and Nothing.
    October 8th
    So, not today :(
    October 15th
    Irdiwen wrote: »
    So, not today :(

Hopefully Wednesday.