Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What do you do if you get an error?

This is the first time this has happened to me I clicked on my household after editing them and a error message popped up , is there something you need to delete in your folder on console like the pc or just ignore it because it's the first time :-)

Comments

• sooozeeebeeesooozeeebeee Posts: 665 Member
    Be careful. My SIMs lost their family relationships in edit mode when I placed them from the library in a new game.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    Nikkih wrote: »
    This is the first time this has happened to me I clicked on my household after editing them and a error message popped up , is there something you need to delete in your folder on console like the pc or just ignore it because it's the first time :-)

What error message?
    @SimGuruJoystick
  • NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
    I can't remember what exactly it said, it just popped up an error and that I had to restart my game, my game seems to be working properly since, it didnt crash or freeze after the pop up, what I was doing before the pop up was I edited a pre - existing household twice, added 2 more members to my household via create a sim and moved around the worlds abit, I couldn't make up my mind where to put them, I finally pick a house then click play then the pop up happened @catloverplayer