Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Interactive Reality Game Show Community

Comments

• AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
    Yeah, sims 3 sims looks much better than 2... Maybe it's just me... :o
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    Yeah, sims 3 sims looks much better than 2... Maybe it's just me... :o

Both games have their own style, and Sims 3 has the more modern graphics. The faces do look a bit smoother, though in my opinion they also tend to look kinda pudgy. So I'm careful and precise when sculpting my Sims.

I gotta say that gameplay-wise Sims 2 is the big winner overall imo.
    Banner.png
    BACC NEWS

Since it's taking a while for the final nomination to happen, I decided to push things off a bit and select a few Sims I think make good candidates.

Those people are...

- Bradley Martines (Alleenmens, Hunt or be Hunted S2)
    - Leroy Jordan (Alleenmens, Locked S1)
    - Romeo Montague (Alleenmens, Romeo & Juliet S1&2)

http://www.polljunkie.com/poll/bdffna/which-of-these-sims

Pictures are in the Spoiler:

Bradley
    Bradley_Martinez.png

Leroy
    Leeroy.png

Romeo
    Romeo.png

Over a day has passed - It's time to announce the results so I can finally start tomorrow. :)

Third place in the poll, with only 1 person voting for them, is Leroy Jordan.

Second and first place got a bit more support, with 3 votes and 4 votes for them respectively. The runner up however is...
    Romeo Montague

That automatically means that the last townie is going to be Bradley Martinez?

With his flirty nature in HobH Bradley will certainly make for a good Romance Sim. But what should his personality be?

@Alleenmens if you could hand out 25 points to the following 5 traits, with a max of 10 per trait, what would represent Bradley well?

Neat
    Outgoing
    Active
    Playful
    Nice

Banner.png
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    BACC NEWS

Since it's taking a while for the final nomination to happen, I decided to push things off a bit and select a few Sims I think make good candidates.

Those people are...

Bradley
    Bradley_Martinez.png

Leroy
    Leeroy.png

Romeo
    Romeo.png

Over a day has passed - It's time to announce the results so I can finally start tomorrow. :)

Second and first place got a bit more support, with 3 votes and 4 votes for them respectively. The runner up however is...
    Romeo Montague

With his flirty nature in HobH Bradley will certainly make for a good Romance Sim. But what should his personality be?

@Alleenmens if you could hand out 25 points to the following 5 traits, with a max of 10 per trait, what would represent Bradley well?

Neat
    Outgoing
    Active
    Playful
    Nice

I was the only one who voted Leroy XD hahahah
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    BACC NEWS

Those people are...

Bradley
    Bradley_Martinez.png

Leroy
    Leeroy.png

Romeo
    Romeo.png

Romeo Montague

Neat
    Outgoing
    Active
    Playful
    Nice

I was the only one who voted Leroy XD hahahah

I'd have voted for him too (plus Romeo) because I really like the way his face turned out. But I organise this so I gotta stay neutral.
    Banner.png
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
    Neat 3
    Outgoing 6
    Active 6
    Playful 5
    Nice 5
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    Neat 3
    Outgoing 6
    Active 6
    Playful 5
    Nice 5

🤗
    Banner.png
    edited October 2019
    Nhood%2BPreview%2B4.png

Nhood%2BPreview%2B1.png

Nhood%2BPreview%2B2.png

Nhood%2BPreview%2B3.png

Welcome to La Stique-en-Ardenne

Banner.png
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Needs more color ;)
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Needs more color ;)

House%2BBackside.png

Here you go. :)
    Banner.png
    Needs more color ;)

House%2BBackside.png

Génial !
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    Needs more color ;)

House%2BBackside.png

Génial !

Oui oui !

( I love your detail of adding a space before the exclaimation mark :) )
    Banner.png
    Needs more color ;)

House%2BBackside.png

Génial !

Oui oui !

My phone does that automatically. XD I only realized that the French do it a few years back

Needs more color ;)

House%2BBackside.png

Génial !

Oui oui !

My phone does that automatically. XD I only realized that the French do it a few years back

Yeah. Microsoft Word does that too if I set my language to French.
    Banner.png
    Needs more color ;)

House%2BBackside.png

Génial !

Oui oui !

Yeah. Microsoft Word does that too if I set my language to French.

Très utile !

De Mol Ep 8
    - Doggy!
    - "Dogs can't eat chocolate, right?" <- They can't
    - That ceremony is amazing
    - Chocolate air!
    - They're really enjoying themselves with the hats...and Pieter actually got the tiny one that won't fit his head :joy:
    - The boys singing in the car :joy:
    - The dynamic is really different when the group is a single gender
    - "If you ask anyone who they'd like to be in the finale with, they'd say Pieter" Hmmmmmmmmmm
    - A daring final challenge :0
    - A conversation with the mole. Imagine if the mole himself won that prize :joy:
    - The Mississippi counting made it slower than a second. But maybe...
    - "I watched Friends once" :joy:
    - I think Pieter forgot that Ross counting with Mississippi ruined his spray-on tan :joy:
    - Lloyd was really terrified. ...Or was he? ;)
    - Almost had it!
    - Lloyd gets a cyberdate with the mole! <3
    - "One of you is a liar"
    - So close to the truth!
    - Lloyd won! He was onto Pieter early on
    - "Confess all your sins" :joy:
    - This is the first season I've seen where the youngest contestant won. Bella and Nikkie were eliminated fairly early in their seasons

White chocolate is relatively harmless though?

It looks a bit frightening to me. These guys are experts, but even they can make mistakes... :scream:

My sister in particular was a fan of this jolly trio of guys.

I'd never ever do that lol. XD I'm borderline panical of heights.

It has happened in the past, the Mole talking to themselves. ;)

My sister recalled that Mississippi counting method in Friends XD

Wooo, Lloyd! :smiley:

Young ones maybe have less experience reading human behaviour? It's a deep psychological game though. The oldest also rarely comes far though. :o
    Banner.png

It looks a bit frightening to me. These guys are experts, but even they can make mistakes... :scream:

Young ones maybe have less experience reading human behaviour? It's a deep psychological game though. The oldest also rarely comes far though. :o

Yeah, white chocolate has the least of the substance that's toxic to dogs

And come to think of it, the oldest of the group usually just makes it to the middle or near the end. If Ron was the oldest in WIDM 18, then the oldest was eliminated first that season. :D

And come to think of it, the oldest of the group usually just makes it to the middle or near the end. If Ron was the oldest in WIDM 18, then the oldest was eliminated first that season. :D

Yeah, he was. Though Jean Marc is also around the same age range. Welp. Both old ones out first and second. XD

Though now that I'm thinking back on older seasons, the oldest player has been executed early, mid-season, late or even made it to the finale all over the place throughout the seasons.

Now you only have the recap episode to watch of season 6. And then you can move on to season 7. :) Which is a really great season imo. :)
    Banner.png

Yeah, he was. Though Jean Marc is also around the same age range. Welp. Both old ones out first and second. XD

Though now that I'm thinking back on older seasons, the oldest player has been executed early, mid-season, late or even made it to the finale all over the place throughout the seasons.

Now you only have the recap episode to watch of season 6. And then you can move on to season 7. :) Which is a really great season imo. :)

I didn't realize there was a season 7 until I saw it on Wikipedia :D

And I read somewhere that the youngest player usually isn't the mole, but I don't know how true that is

• YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    The Final Part of YJB's Big Brother is out, and we know the winner now :)

https://bigbrotheryjb.blogspot.com/2019/10/episode-142-grand-final-part-2.html
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    De Mol Ep 9
    - Poor Pieter, feeling alone during the last days
    - The English subtitles weren't present when the first three eliminees were exchanging pleasantries
    - Ooh, a finale viewing party
    - Poor Kelly
    - "Absolve myself" :joy:
    - Come to think of it, the psychologist ended up leaving first 🤔
    - How did Pieter remember all the information from the briefing? His memory must be supernatural
    - Pieter being greedy for exemptions or pasvragen is overt moleing, but the motivation can be justified
    - Jeffrey took the 0 briefcase for the team, but Pieter also got a valuable briefcase
    - Baha was also onto Pieter very early on from the briefcase challenge. Too bad he didn't win
    - Lloyd is basically the Nwa of this season :D
    - Joke almost left first and not carry out the branding challenge. But she did better and made it to the final 5
    - Oh wow, it's a risky strategy to bet everything on one candidate early on, but it paid off for Lloyd and Baha. Not so much for Jeffrey though
    - Pascale almost made it to the finale instead of Baha :0
    - Youngest winner in The Mole's history. Turns out he's the same age as my little sister. And some of you guys. And he won all that money :D
    - "Betrayal" :0
    - Pieter learned to whistle at age 33 :joy:
    - "Jeffrey is the mole" :D
    - "Paracetamole-y" :D
    - A "Lloydje". Everyone's post-Mole lives are amazing
    - "Sir, we only learned to curse from you" :joy:
    - "If Pieter lied like that, it wouldn't be good for priesthood or all of Christianity" :joy: Priests can still have fun
    - Goats: Nee :joy:

That was so nice. I feel kind of sad that it's over now

edited October 2019

46%2B-%2BBack%2BHome.png

https://lastiqueenardennebacc.blogspot.com/2019/10/round-1-stique.html

Episode 1 of La Stique-en-Ardenne BACC is up now! Enjoy the read, an almost-200 picture long episode where Artie Stique settles down in an area soon to be filled with Reality Show Sims and their eventual descendents.
    Banner.png
  • TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    "Hey Aiden. You stinky 🐸🐸🐸🐸!" :joy:
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Lmao, poor Aiden!

I see Artie is attracted to Aiden and Fabio. 😂