Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Giveaway CLOSED Winner Gifted!

MeaganJoMeaganJo Posts: 4,343 Member
Hello Simmer's today I have for you a single code for Realm of Magic. I know it has been release for almost a month now but with sick kids and some down days I finally have a chance to do the giveaway. YAY!

Notice!
This code is for PC/Mac only

All you have to do to enter is type { Enter me please } I will then be Collecting all names from here and on Twitter and use miniwebtool random name picker to pick the winner of the pack.

Rules:

But rules are meant to be broken! Wrong answer! If you cannot stick to the rules you will be disqualified.

Read them carefully please so you don't miss out!

unknown.png

1. Enter one time only
2. Within this Tweet type ENTER ME
3. This Code is for PC/Mac ONLY
4. You must own The Sims 4 Base Game for it to work
5. The winner will be picked by - https://miniwebtool.com/random-name-picker/
6. Please DO NOT enter if you already own the Realm of Magic Game Pack Be kind and let someone that doesn't own it have a chance at getting it
7. Pay close attention to the drawing Date and the amount of time you have to respond directly to me in order to claim the code, if you do not contact me within that time frame you will forfeit the prize and another name will be randomized and announced as the winner
8. Be kind to each other, if you are found to be harrassing others within the giveaway you will be removed
9. I reserve the right to take up to 48hrs after the winner contacts me to give out the code due to a busy life with kids and grandkids
10. Remember to have fun and Good Luck everyone <3

Very Important!

This giveaway will end Friday 10/11/19 The winner will need to contact me via this thread so be sure to @ me within 24 hours after your name is posted as the winner, if no contact is made within that time then a new winner will be drawn again!

I reserve the right to edit this post when needed or I find that I wrote something wrong.

Good luck everyone~!

Made Possible by EA Game Changers

Thank you EA for this great opportunity to give away a Realm of Magic code to some lucky Simmer!

unknown.png

unknown.png
Post edited by MeaganJo on

Comments