Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's the weirdest (christmas) gifts your sims got?

My eight college graduates who pooled their funds together to buy a shack and work together to make it in life just celebrated christmas, first time I ever did that, didn't have the gifts before.

Pretty crazy what expensive gifts there are, one got a fridge and another got a stove. Another just got some candles.
But the creepiest thing is that my survivalist sim was given a tombstone.

While I know she hasn't been contributing much and had horrible luck with work so far, it still seems pretty harsh.
She started as a gardener but with it being winter and money and space being tight, she didn't get to obtain anything to improve gardening so she joined the police instead.. but one evening she was just energetic and she couldn't sleep and it was halfway through the night before I got her to calm down. And then she had to look for clues on a crime scene and she just wanted to sleep, she took a nap on one of the beds on her first day.
Second day was better, but she somehow got into a flirty mood when retrieving a sim who looks like her from prison to search her. I think she overheard some juicy gossip from other prisoners.

Comments

• Options
    QueenMercyQueenMercy Posts: 1,680 Member
    My sims have gotten the vacuum dock from cats and dogs. Not the robot vacuum itself just the charging station. Like what am I supposed to do with this?
  • Options
    SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    edited October 2019
    I got a gravestone...and next week my sim went on vacation and he died...felt like it was foreshadowing
    Edit: not a gravestone, an urn I think from JA(?) it happened a couple of months ago
  • Options
    PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    edited October 2019
    One of my kids got a lump of coal.😅 Looks like they were on the naughty list.
    Post edited by PlumbobCrossing on
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Dog poop.
  • Options
    PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    calaprfy wrote: »
    Dog poop.

I’ve had that too, twice! Lol :D
  • Options
    HoveraelHoverael Posts: 1,230 Member
    A single Carrot, but then that same sim that was gifted a carrot; Lucie Falbridge, she managed to seduce Father Winter, so she ended up trading up for a better "present" in the end. She had Father Winter's child! No better gift for Lucie, her very own piece of screaming furniture, at least at first! :D
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited October 2019
    My poor toddler got one of those horrid fruitcakes. First time i ever saw that for any one and then after begging Father Winter like 4 times he gets a present and it's the darn fruit cake.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    Nh6650Nh6650 Posts: 7,885 Member
    Dog poop
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Dog poo, and I think someone got a pile of laundry once. The weird part of the latter was that they actually liked it!
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    rhalius wrote: »
    My eight college graduates who pooled their funds together to buy a shack and work together to make it in life just celebrated christmas, first time I ever did that, didn't have the gifts before.

Pretty crazy what expensive gifts there are, one got a fridge and another got a stove. Another just got some candles.
    But the creepiest thing is that my survivalist sim was given a tombstone.

While I know she hasn't been contributing much and had horrible luck with work so far, it still seems pretty harsh.
    She started as a gardener but with it being winter and money and space being tight, she didn't get to obtain anything to improve gardening so she joined the police instead.. but one evening she was just energetic and she couldn't sleep and it was halfway through the night before I got her to calm down. And then she had to look for clues on a crime scene and she just wanted to sleep, she took a nap on one of the beds on her first day.
    Second day was better, but she somehow got into a flirty mood when retrieving a sim who looks like her from prison to search her. I think she overheard some juicy gossip from other prisoners.

Pet Poo. Need I say more?
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    Frn0731Frn0731 Posts: 7,180 Member
    Dog poop, a lump of coal and a carrot . I kept on letting him open more presents during the day just so he would get something to make him happy. Nope didn't happen. So I finally got one of the other family members to give him a decent present.
    Laugh out loud. Often