Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

THE MOLE: UNFINISHED BUSINESS

Comments

• HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    twiddle3 wrote: »
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    So do you think Ice can be the Saboteur?

Maybe, Like I said my gut is telling me it isn't Lo so i'm thinking it's one of you three.

I can’t see it being either of the other two, and I know that it isn’t me. And since Alleen is vouching for you. That leaves me with only Lo as a suspect... So it HAS to be Lo XD

I think that's too obvious and that's what is throwing me off but maybe I'm wrong? :p

Sometimes overthinking and overanalysing can be dangerous XD
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member

Maybe, Like I said my gut is telling me it isn't Lo so i'm thinking it's one of you three.

I can’t see it being either of the other two, and I know that it isn’t me. And since Alleen is vouching for you. That leaves me with only Lo as a suspect... So it HAS to be Lo XD

I think that's too obvious and that's what is throwing me off but maybe I'm wrong? :p

Sometimes overthinking and overanalysing can be dangerous XD

For real. Overthinking has tripped me up before
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    edited September 2019
    @Turner what happens when there is a tie?

With 5 people, if there's a 2v2v1 tie, that lone vote will break the tie..... However, only 4 people are voting this time. Sooo not sure yet. We'll figure it out when we get there lol
  • lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    Can I just say I picked Mystery because it sounded cool.

Also thanks Alleen for proving my innocence. :D

I picked mystery as well, for funsies. If I'd known the duck did it, I'd have picked something else.
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    Twiddle who do you think is the saboteur?

Anyone else but me and Lo, I find it hard to believe the saboteur would be so blatant as to knowingly pick the same as someone else, If Lo is the saboteur then she either got really unlucky or didn't mind being caught.

I'd say it's one of either you, Haylo or Ice, I don't know which one of you it is but If it were me I'd probably have picked the vial you picked just to prevent people from discovering my identity.

I agree, shockingly. It's either Haylo or Ice.
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories

"has" is such a strong word. There's always you, dear. ;)
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    And honestly, Haylo's tactic of pushing for someone is good.

My personal opinion. If we just vote Haylo, he'll regenerate and we'll just do a round again.

I know it isn't Alleen or Twiddle.

I'm not sure about Ice.
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories

By that logic you should vote for yourself XD Cause clearly that means you have the ability to be your own suspect XD

I know I'm not an option for myself cause I know it's not me, something each person can only know individually, except for all of us knowing Twiddle is innocent based off of what Alleen said.

Ice picked a rather silly option as a saboteur. Alleen has been nothing but helpful this round. Twiddle is innocent by Alleen's power. And I know it's not me. There is only one person left... You XD

Therefore, if it isn't you, then either Alleen is lying, which I highly doubt but it is technically a possibility, or Ice did the world's most riskiest saboteur play, instead of going for something beneficial to helping the challenge lose and thus keeping him safe OR helping him survive the round, like invisibility. So it'll take a WORLD of convincing for anyone to convince me that Ice is the saboteur based one what he picked and how this went down XD
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Right now I'm more inclined to think it's Twiddle, but I'd like to hear from everyone. Even if I can't exactly do anything

Honestly, the saboteur would know what someone else picked. I suspect Twiddle, too. Hmm....
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    Right now I'm more inclined to think it's Twiddle, but I'd like to hear from everyone. Even if I can't exactly do anything

Honestly, the saboteur would know what someone else picked. I suspect Twiddle, too. Hmm....

Oh, wait. Nvm. I have already forgotten what Alleen said.

It's either Ice or Haylo. I am leaning towards Haylo more.
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories

If you suspect Twiddle, then Alleen is lying, which she would only do if she was the saboteur or the mole. It frankly, can't be Twiddle XD

By that logic you should vote for yourself XD Cause clearly that means you have the ability to be your own suspect XD

I know I'm not an option for myself cause I know it's not me, something each person can only know individually, except for all of us knowing Twiddle is innocent based off of what Alleen said.

Ice picked a rather silly option as a saboteur. Alleen has been nothing but helpful this round. Twiddle is innocent by Alleen's power. And I know it's not me. There is only one person left... You XD

Therefore, if it isn't you, then either Alleen is lying, which I highly doubt but it is technically a possibility, or Ice did the world's most riskiest saboteur play, instead of going for something beneficial to helping the challenge lose and thus keeping him safe OR helping him survive the round, like invisibility. So it'll take a WORLD of convincing for anyone to convince me that Ice is the saboteur based one what he picked and how this went down XD

She's not lying, but you are. I'm sorry. :( It isn't me at all.
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    edited October 2019

She's not lying, but you are. I'm sorry. :( It isn't me at all.

I agree she isn't lying, cause it doesn't make much sense for the saboteur to have chosen or be in her position.

But on that note literally nothing I've said is a lie XD It's all just been logic?

If you were innocent, which at this point keeps becoming clearer to me that you aren't, present some sort of logic for me to be on your side and we can get the job done, instead of unnecessarily voting for you. Your only arguments have been "its not me, its (insert name here)", and "lets all just vote Haylo so no one gets eliminated". Both of which are the strategies of an already cornered saboteur XD

My arguments have been the same as the others, if not with more analysis, saying the people who lost us the round are yourself and Twiddle, but with Alleen's vouching for Twiddle, it leaves only you. As well as the fact that Ice made a really really really really strange choice when you look at it from the point of view of him being the saboteur. It frankly just doesn't make sense XD So like, present a counter argument that isn't me, or you're frankly just digging the grave my rather solid logic has already put you in XD
    Honestly, I'm not good with trying to explain all your stuff away. Obviously, Alleen and Twiddle will have to choose between us. I'm not gonna argue anything. :)
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
    Oh well, you are both convincing... I need to get out my truth cards to see who's the culprit. :p
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    I need reminding, Is voting public or private?

I still stand by my gut feeling that it isn't Lo, If mafia has taught me anything it's someone who was quick to suspect other people and shift the blaim from themselves.

If everyone else is set on voting for Lo then I'll take one for the team and vote the same way but I'm not 100% convinced.
    Christmas_Banner.png
    Vote is private... You need to pm Turner.
    edited October 2019
    There has been a tie.

2 votes Haylo, 2 votes Lo.

Ice will be the tiebreaker (or should I say ice breaker? ;)...I'll show myself out :sweat_smile: ), however, he will not earn a key if he happens to pick the correct person (since his Poison punishment was not getting to vote).

Ice, PM me with your decision.
    Uh oh. Here's hoping I make the right decision :grimace:
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    Uh oh. Here's hoping I make the right decision :grimace:

Good luck, my friend XD
    edited October 2019

Ice voted Lo.

LO HAS BEEN TRAPPED... FOREVER AFTER!
    3816059877_6d3e3d3338_b.jpg

Lo was in fact....
    NOT the Saboteur

The Saboteur WAS in fact....
    [REDACTED]
    Unfortunately for you all, I will not be revealing the Saboteur each round for two reasons:
    1) It makes future rounds more uncertain
    2) You can't keep track of your keys, nor anyone elses, which not only makes the end more unknown, but it also prevents people from targeting the person with the most keys

Turner wrote: »

Ice voted Lo.

LO HAS BEEN TRAPPED... FOREVER AFTER!
    3816059877_6d3e3d3338_b.jpg

Lo was in fact....
    NOT the Saboteur

The Saboteur WAS in fact....
    [REDACTED]
    Unfortunately for you all, I will not be revealing the Saboteur each round for two reasons:
    1) It makes future rounds more uncertain
    2) You can't keep track of your keys, nor anyone elses, which not only makes the end more unknown, but it also prevents people from targeting the person with the most keys

Woooooow... So I was wrong in trusting Ice and/or Alleen :'3
    And I was wrong in trusting in Haylo or Alleen 🤔

Alleen, Twiddle, Ice and Haylo move onto the next room.

(TBA)
    Ugh... I was wrong to trust Ice and Haylo... Ugh!!!