Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Favorite Potion and Spell

Hey fellow simmers,
Now that ROM has been out for a little while I was curious what everyone’s favorite potion and spells are. I really like the majority of what they came up with. My only gripe is the needs potion is too easy but that’s minor issue.

I personally have not unlocked them all in game or tried them all for that matter as my spellcaster is mainly focusing on practical and alchemy but I’ll tell you my favorites so far. I’m sure I’m one of the only ones that’s had the pack since launch that hasn’t unlocked everything but I take forever to do anything in this game, I’m slow paced. My favorite potion is probably the good fortune one I like the random amounts of money you get for doing things.

My favorite spells are repario and copypasto. I like copying potion ingredients since some are so hard to find. I’m having a time finding the frogs needed. I don’t copy the potions because I enjoy having my sim actually craft them and I installed the mod that lets them sell.

What are your favorites?

Comments

• Kita5399Kita5399 Posts: 2,112 Member
    I like the mischief spell Burgliate (it lets you take things you don’t own), it’s especially handy if you have the perk that lets you use it from a distance (so you aren’t caught by other Sims). >:)
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    edited September 2019
    the fire spell, is of course my favorite,
    I wish the frozen spell and Lightning spell was more like summoning a bolt from the heavens and
    Smiting people. Instead of the Mischief “shock with hand buzzer” and sim ray freeze animation.
    I love I kind of like copy & paste.
    Grand Delicioso, spell I have to experiment with that spell with a Sim who is a Level 10, Baker, Gourmet and Homestyle cook, and I need to know how random that spell it, I wish we could choose specifically what dish we want to poof in.

Like if My spell caster could Wave his hand And Spawn his favorite dishes Cheesecake, Glazed Ham, and BLTs, Lemon Squares, I then that would be my favorite spell too.
    Post edited by MasonGamer on
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    Absolute favorite so far? Duplicato! Having a clone around to tidy up your house, do your laundry & clean the toilet really frees up family time lol.
    0Oj2MxD.png

But I also love Repairio, Delicioso & Scruberoo (if only cause saying Scruberoo is great, but also because sims can clean themselves :D). Mischief spells are also great to cause mayhem in the neighborhood. But still, so far, Duplicato is the best. Haven't tried all of them yet though.

Favorite potion? I really like Nimble Mind, Forced Friendship & Transcendent Charmer, but as a person who uses "fill needs - entire household" cheat a lot, I REALLY appreciate the Plentiful Needs one the most, as a slightly less cheaty way to do the same thing ^^
  • SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    I never get tired of using Scruberoo.

Potion of Plentiful Needs is darned handy - but I use it sparingly.
  • ShinzenShinzen Posts: 250 Member
    Copypasto. One of my spellcaster sims makes money by getting a death flower and duplicating it, and I can get around 24 per 'session' before the charge level get a bit dangerously high. So around 6000 funds from one death flower, LOL.

But I also have a garden witch living in an off-the-grid lot using Herbio.

And Furio can be a fun one, lol.

Like many others, you know I gotta pick the potion of plentiful needs as my fave potion.
    200px-MW-misc-House_Telvanni.png
  • ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    Delicioso and Potion of Plentiful Needs. Sweet, sweet convenience. Granted, my main actually likes cooking, but if he's out and about somewhere, it's so useful having dinner on tap! ...On wand? You know what I mean.