Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is there anyone got excellent quality of food from grand delicioso spell?

JeansooJeansoo Posts: 3,606 Member
Hi my wizard sim almost gets 'normal' quality food from food spell. He got excellent food only ONE time per 20 tries. If it does, there's no point to use the deliciso spell to get food. I better ask my wizard sim cook food on oven and the food always comes out as excellent, and always fresh as he completed chef aspiration.

Comments

• nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    I saw a GC get an excellent quality plate of spaghetti. That's it though.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• ShinzenShinzen Posts: 250 Member
    I might be wrong on this, but I've always got 'excellent' quality food when my Spellcaster is charged, rather than just the normal level.
    200px-MW-misc-House_Telvanni.png
  • JeansooJeansoo Posts: 3,606 Member
    edited September 2019
    Shinzen wrote: »
    I might be wrong on this, but I've always got 'excellent' quality food when my Spellcaster is charged, rather than just the normal level.

That's lovely!! I can try this way :D
  • SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    Now I will have to pay closer attention. I tend only to use Delicioso in Hunger motive tight spots, since my Caster Sims are all also learning how to cook.
  • BrinnBrinn Posts: 327 Member
    Shinzen wrote: »

Yes, that works for me too. Always get an "excellent" food when a spellcaster is charged. The same with "Herbio" spell, btw. It creates the best quality plants if a spellcaster is charged.
  • GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,208 Member
    Can't you get better quality food if you cast the same spell again on the food you created with it before?
  • BrinnBrinn Posts: 327 Member
    Can't you get better quality food if you cast the same spell again on the food you created with it before?

I'm not sure, but I think it works only with bad quality food (when the spell partially fails).